I've just finished watching this masterpiece

>10/10 animation
>10/10 VA
>10/10 humor
>200 IQ test
Can other shows even compete? I haven't seen Lucky Star yet, is it just as good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNGt1_Ilyjc
youtu.be/TAMRG-m0aTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

High IQ shows you say?

What happened to Yuuko? She was amazing.

I miss this show so much

The humor was ok but sparse, Sol was average, no wonder it sold like shit

Having just finished Lucky Star, I can safely say yes. It's a little different from Nichijou, considering the cast is smaller, but it's just about as good as Nichijou.

yuuko and mio were the best. mai was lame though for having glasses.

You've ruined yourself. Good luck finding other anime good from now on.

One word Keion

nichibro is better.

The show whose failure to sell demonstrates how shitty the nips' taste is.

/10 humor

Is it even possible to suggest this unironically? The jokes are terrible and all the same; something weird happens, and then someone does a funny face or makes a comment describing how not normal the scenario is. There's not a single really smart or cleverly written set-up in this show, it's all very simple, and predictable. The only reason one might continue watching is to see what weirdness they attempt to do next out of whimsical curiosity. This is really quite similar to most Japanese comedy. It's not "funny", just endearing and cutesy. I can't imagine anyone genuinely laughing at any of the material in Nichijou, or honestly even thinking about it much a second after it has occurred.

Nichibro is better

IQ test
Most the jokes weren't funny, not even deep or too Japanese how some say, just not funny, that's why not even nips don't like Nichijou.
The OST was top tier though.

At least you tried

Your life must be terribly boring, I feel sorry

Nichijou is the epitome of slice of life comedy. you don't have to like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Not at all. I love comedy and good humor. Nichijou is just kind of whatever in that respect, from my experience. Nothing personal. If it really amuses you (like it does to Japanese people, apparently), then whatever. Bitch.

Yes I like japanese humor in my japanese media

Post lame Nichijou "jokes", I'll start:
youtu.be/WNGt1_Ilyjc

>nichijou
Unfunny shit with forced animation. Also overrated af like everything from kyoanus

It's almost like it's airing again

>low iq plebs

>another nichijou thread

I guess I just don't "get" Japanese humor. I couldn't get into either this or nichibros.

Mind posting an example of High iq jokes on Nichijou?

did this not even get an ova?

All of Yuuko's jokes are high iq.

>something weird happens, and then someone does a funny face or makes a comment describing how not normal the scenario is.

You make it sound as if this somehow disqualifies it from being funny. This reductionist comment can be applied to all kinds of comedy.

try reading City.

>Not even nips don't like it

Ah fuck, sorry.
Not even nips like it*

>10/10 humor
then why did it flop

flopped worse than aqua's tits do

it did

joshiraku is better

Something something about Kyoani racking up the DVD prices to compensate from gorillion yen spent on animation budget

because japan has shit taste, is it a suprise to you?

Brainlet spotted

Nice anime
too bad the ecchi fan arts of it are not good

>10/10 humor
Have you ever watched Gintama?

>Gintama

Haruhi-chan is the best KyoAni comedy. Prove me wrong.

You cant. Sad thing is majority of Sup Forums posters probably dont even know it exists.

Non Non Biyori has all of that plus Ren-chon

I watched 1 episode and did not like it
But I was in the middle of trigun so i dropped it and never picked it up.
Is it good its got a fuck load of episodes.

Gintama is very hit or miss, it has litterally like 20 first episodes that are meh, and different between 15/10 and 2/10 arks, and genial and shit episodes.

where is the CITY

Nichijou's "problem" was rooted in price of Blu-rays which had absolutely zero impact on online viewers. It was Japan-only and select few importers' problem.

I was not ready.

I loved it when the animation randomly became normal for some reason.

You have to be THIS Japanese to get this show

This one was pretty kek
youtu.be/TAMRG-m0aTs

Funny, but I think Azumanga Daioh is better.

Just finished this manga what studio should pick it up.

Mio a best!

if I like Yuyushiki and YuruYuri will I like it?

Not even the same style of 'humour' to be honest
This one unironically uses fast animation to gloss over the non-content and hahaha-did-you-look-that's-so-funny-ecksdee comedy so many times again and again redundantly.