Why are leftists always supporting racist anti-white language but scream in terror when the reverse comes back at them?

Why are leftists always supporting racist anti-white language but scream in terror when the reverse comes back at them?

How do they not see the double standard and how do they freak out with a straight face when they initiated the racism?

Attached: 1521673844475.jpg (262x198, 18K)

Becuz MUH SLAVERY

Yea but that's not an actual logical or moral excuse for openly being racist and then being offended when you get racism back.

>what am I looking at here....

Ohh

>that's not an actual logical or moral excuse
Do you honestly think they give a shit?

They are mentally ill.

Clearly they don't but I'm trying to understand why they allow themselves to actually go through with their nonsensical logical fallacies.

Are they truly so stupid? All of them? can't be as there are many leftist academic who virtue signal (I mean most of them have bs laughable degrees but they must have enough intellect to realize the fallacies)

How do they justify this morally? How do they sleep at night? I can understand a racist POC who sees this as a necessary lie and bending of truth and reality for the purpose of winning, but what about the whites that do this or support it?

They wanna fight for the good guys- these 'Good Guys' are the oppressed which has been justified to them as brown people. Its O.K to oppress the bad guys (I.E Ypipol)

So their entire world view os based on some ridiculous simple minded good vs evil meme some clown cooked up between drug hits as if reality is a movie?

>Are they truly so stupid?
It's not about being stupid, it's about being an entitled piece of shit.
>How do they justify this morally?
By believing it's immoral for other people to have more than they do and not share. They think themselves to be the heroes of the story.

Educational brainwashing, when George Soros's NGOs are the ones who write the curriculum, you're going to get leftist shitheads as a result.

So it really is like some good vs evil movie to them

>he doesn't realize evil is real
oh my sweet child, such a road ahead of you

Leftists are desperate for friends, they think the niggers will be their friend if they act woke. Its pathetic.

Wow. It's almost as if the histories if white and black people in this country are different, therefore rhetoric changes depending on who says it.
There is no double standard because the standards for whites and blacks were never equal.

Attached: 15202585_10154733806423544_3017711698860432645_n.jpg (838x413, 101K)

So blacks should stop prerending they are as capable as whites. They barely function while held to a much lower standard.

there are evil people (of all races) but "whiteness" is not, neither is western civilization nor its values

or are you another deluded leftist child

>evil is real
>ARE YOU A LEFTIST?
work on that reading comprehension, dipshit

This is false though, most whites in american can't trace it back..therefore they have white pride equal to black pride. Case closed

It's not my fault you write like a fucking third grader. Better articulate your points.

Except I live in America and have no relation to Irish culture, despite my last name being Irish. The standards are different by subjective assertion, by all accounts, the country your great grandparents and beyond come from do not define you and furthermore do not dictate the manner in which you should conduct yourself.

A descendant of a "slave" has no different opportunities than a descendant of an Irish immigrant. It's the culture surrounding the person (i.e., one proclaims victimhood while the other allows the wrongs of the past to remain there). The only unequal footing we have today is outlook and resultant action. Other groups move forward, blacks can't move beyond what happened decades/centuries ago.

>mocks immaturity
This entire thread is that of someone who is taking their first babby-tier entry-level redpill, ie. "why are liberuls so wayciss???". You don't know anything yet my friend

>leftists
>rational decent people
Pick one

Except that since 2010 the rhetoric has been to conflate whiteness with Western civilization as a whole. That pic was relevant in the 2000's, in the 90s, in the 80s, and i the 70s. And at that time, you didn't see anyone except fringe groups like the Black Panthers going around saying "white people have no culture" and "actually, it's not ok to be white!"

Race nationalism is toxic. Doesn't matter who does it. It's toxic. It will take a decent person and turn them into a piece of shit. It will make them prejudiced. It will make them hate. It will tear them from their community and segregate them. And it will make them do all that to themselves willingly.

>embracing ones race & culture will tear them from the community and segregate them
Maybe if you live in the ghetto as a white man

Attached: 1447093248610.png (300x162, 29K)

What you need to understand is that Political Correctness is like a cult.
They have every part of what actually makes a cult :
-You should distance yourselves from those that are not part of the cult : check
-The cult leaders (aka the alpha virtue signallers aka those hollywood stars or television star) speaks the truth and shouldn't be questionned : check
-If some member decides to go against the cult, they should be shunned and pressured : check
When you start viewing them as just cogs in a major cult, everything will make more sense.

Because modern leftism is anti-white. It's that simple.

You should distance yourselves from those that are not part of the cult, even if they are friends or family*
Slight correction

>Race nationalism is toxic. Doesn't matter who does it. It's toxic. It will take a decent person and turn them into a piece of shit. It will make them prejudiced. It will make them hate. It will tear them from their community and segregate them. And it will make them do all that to themselves willingly.

Communism is toxic. Doesn't matter who does it. It's toxic. It will take a decent person and turn them into a piece of shit. It will make them prejudiced. It will make them hate. It will tear them from their community and segregate them. And it will make them do all that to themselves willingly.
Capitalism is toxic. Doesn't matter who does it. It's toxic. It will take a decent person and turn them into a piece of shit. It will make them prejudiced. It will make them hate. It will tear them from their community and segregate them. And it will make them do all that to themselves willingly.

Feminism is toxic. Doesn't matter who does it. It's toxic. It will take a decent person and turn them into a piece of shit. It will make them prejudiced. It will make them hate. It will tear them from their community and segregate them. And it will make them do all that to themselves willingly.

Etc, etc. Platitudes are for mental midgets.

AJTr+lr1 is being kind to you! You're a Newfag, it's OK, spend time on Sup Forums, you'll see!

Is that hat piece of shit nigger who sounds like Chris tucker next to Yvette Falarca, who's some sort of nigger supremacist? Can we find his address and get his ass killed?

OK, so "color pride" is the inferior version of pride, and is the only pride available to those who have lost their "national pride", right?

First of all, this means that some whites - those who can't trace their lineage to specific nations - should have the right to celebrate white pride.

Second, this also means that all whites - even those with "national pride" - can celebrate "white pride", based on the simple fact that they have both of these "prides" available. There is no argument for saying "You're German, so you're only allowed to celebrate German pride, and not white pride". It's stupid, because a white German is still white.

Third, the very premise of this reasoning is wrong. White cultures where never isolated islands of microcivilizations. They traded ideas, they warred against each other, the mixed blood together. White cultures is the Culture of the West, and in the same logic, white pride is Western pride. Every white Westerner can celebrate Western pride on the merrit of them being western, and thus belonging to the ethnicity that collectively created the Western civilization.

And no, blacks aren't Western. Blacks did not build the West, they were used as a resource by Westerners to build the West.

[spoiler]And we're not sorry.[/spoiler]

Attached: 1515260778884.jpg (800x807, 340K)

They're ideology doesn't believe in anything but control.

How the hell has this account not been banned yet? I've reported it a half dozen times now.

This makes an incredible amount of sense based on what I am seeing.

Your account is probably already flagged for fake reports so they don't even see your new reports.

Race isn't culture until racists segregate themselves from their parent culture. That you don't even see the ghettos as the literal materialization of a culture that has divided itself is pretty striking. The real problem is that once the racist division happens, the racist culture tries to eat the other one.

They're also convenient when you don't want to type up yet another wall of text that anons will just respond with, "Tch! Yeah right, retard. Everyone knows niggers aren't human. Here's an infographic about black crime and a dubious interpretation of haplotypes."

what the fuck are you talking about, seriously?
Only segregated people can have racial culture?
>uses racist 3x time unironcally
yeah you're just an enormous faggot. Have a good one

See, this is what I'm talking about. You can't even begin to engage racists because they choose to duck so low that everything goes over their heads. They've replaced ethnicity, culture, individual will, all with this simple myth of a race. They're people who choose to live in a reality of caricatures. I don't post for them, I post for the lurkers.

Sure but you must admit anti-white racism is a huge problem in our society now

Because niggers are disgusting creatures and need to be culled.

pretending to be intelligent doesn't make it so. You made a terrible "argument", which was nothing more than a baseless platitude. see
Absolute brainlet.

I said as much in my first post.

they are well aware of their own hypocrisy. they just don't care.

that's why engaging a lefty in an arguement and using logic and pointing out contradictions wont exactly win the fight. they just don't care about those things.
you wont lose the fight of course but you wont ever win them over with those things. they will just get mad and call you a racist and that's the end of it.
hypocrisy is one of the defining aspects of the left.

This is bullshit. The vast majority of whites are euromutts. I can trace my Ancestors to Scotland, Norway, Ireland, France, and Germany. Each grandparent came from a different euro country. White American is a mix and we created our own culture. I would look like an idiot if I went to a German festival larping as german because my grandpa was born there.

>How do they not see the double standard
they are literally incapable of these thought exercises, including such complex manoeuvres as changing 1 word to its antonym

It boils down to low IQ

you're a moron, almost all white people can trace their ancestry to Europe, because that's where most of the came from.

See the refusal to engage nuance? He's replying to user that says specifically and exclusively trace their ancestry to Europe. But because specific European nations are mentioned in particular, the racist user can't hear him. Instead the racist user hears that white people are not from Europe. This fits the racist caricature that anyone who is not a racist is anti-white (and that if they are racist they are either on mai tiimu or some kind of shitskin and therefore anti-white.)

Note that the brainlet must condemn his perceived adversary as a moron. This isn't a persuasive technique, but a self-affirmation. I am obviously much smarter than you, so I do not need to hear you.

That is exactly what I said. Read The point of that leddit post was to say white people cannot have pride in their people because they can trace their ancestry back to europe. I say although we can white people have mixed so much with euro ethnic groups that we have created our own culture and ethnic group. How can I have German, Scottish, French, Norwegian, and Irish pride. That is stupid,

>It will tear them from their community and segregate them. And it will make them do all that to themselves willingly.

Why are you conflating people that do not want to participate in a culture that they consider unacceptable with people that are actively trying to destroy another culture? Why do you find something wrong with simply wanting to be left alone to live with people that abide by standards you believe in?

If you think of all the contradictory bullshit Lefty belives, it makes more sense as a religion.

Attached: inferioritykaczynski.png (1200x805, 360K)

>1.488 followers
noice

t. brainlet

How do you not understand what is saying?

why are leafs such neurotic cucks? its power. its all about power. it always has been you cuck

Because in practice one becomes the other. And because cultures are not monoliths, they evolve when people participate in them. Segregationists choose instead to partially isolate themselves and grow like a cancer in the economy that they still participate in. This leads to some really pointless mai tiimu politics because the social segregation doesn't remove the economic incentives to participate in politics.

Colonists, on the other hand, don't have that problem. If you hate your culture, leave it and start a new one. You won't have the economic incentives to undermine your parent/host culture. But this has become less practical with billions of people and modern states. I dream of space colonies.

They changed the definition of racism to one of power. Now they're giving all the power to libtards and they're racist. I used to believe that the problem could be fixed, now I see it can't. I feel betrayed and as such am a racist now. Oh well. It's them or us, apparently.

Look up Jason Unruhe. He's a Marxist who is actually anti-SJW, pro-white and highly redpilled on the JQ.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 2.54.51 PM.png (425x652, 128K)

Can anyone even prove its bad to be racist?
Why should I even care if I'm hurting someone's feelings

Because

Attached: 1516545588557.jpg (255x227, 12K)

>Are they truly so stupid? All of them?

Yes. Imagine devising a system where one can blame all their faults on institutionalized and subconscious racism. Blacks don't think in terms of logic. It's about what drives them within the moment. They have no concept of tomorrow, only today.

>How do they justify this morally? How do they sleep at night?

There is a different morality system and they possess a different culture entirely. They can't see the way you look at things, they can barely conceive of another persons outlook.

> but what about the whites that do this or support it?

Think of it as how you have a political discourse with someone whose belief set is different than yours. It isn't a matter of right or wrong. It's what people believe. There are people who genuinely believe that every white person is racist. I can't deny that there might exist some small piece of genuine "institutionalized racism" in today's society. But because everyone is so quick to call one another "racist". We will never be able to actually correct it and it just increases the bias towards "poc".

Attached: 1518492355639.jpg (815x1200, 417K)

1) The naive indoctrinated. They don't know better (can be red pilled)
2) They have animosity to the White race (various reasons) are not White and naturally want to see the White race weakened so they can deliver a death blow (oblivious to the future race conflicts).
3) They are spiteful and suicidal. They feel rejected by their own and hate life and want to die.
4) Upper class White intra-class conflict. They resent their peers and see within non-Whites an easily controllable mass of revolutionary material. These foreign guards will be loyal to them in exchange for their special skills and expertise. They can be used to elevate an aspiring aristocrat to the highest levels of power and they no doubt will be worshipped forever as their knew king/queen in a way the spiteful and sneaky lower class Whites wouldn't.

Attached: barney-the-dinosaur1.jpg (464x424, 38K)