Holy fuck Macron said Islamic Terror. Remember Trump calling out people for not saying it was Islamic terror...

Holy fuck Macron said Islamic Terror. Remember Trump calling out people for not saying it was Islamic terror. This is actually pretty fucking massive.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 17.26.02.png (1472x1346, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
youtube.com/watch?v=J0OeM0tFmFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh oh France will be fined 1 trillion Euros by the EU Human Rights Tribunal

Q PREDICTED THE STORM WOULD REACH THE EU

Attached: asssadd.jpg (975x654, 305K)

The bogpill is still active.

Attached: macron_bogpilled.jpg (353x1024, 72K)

Good to see other countries finally calling it for what it is. Islamic terrorism.

>nationalist dog whistling intensifies
Anyone hear a high pitched whistling noise?

and now (((they))) will have to introduce some more 'internet safety measurements' to keep EU safe.

Censor will solve this problem.

Macron is getting everyone prepared for the spring offensive

Part and parcel

yea but Islamic terror is not real because ISIS is sponsored by teh jooz so you should blame Israel for this and not the muslims

>tfw the bogs still aren't dual monarchs of the EU
sad state of affairs

Attached: 1486102521382.jpg (1200x840, 219K)

Don't worry, that was just a slip, Merkel will call him soon and update his program

Attached: sadasdasdasd.jpg (865x907, 252K)

el oh el seehofer

It's about time but most of France is already a sharia infested shithole

Attached: emergencyplan.jpg (444x749, 89K)

Attached: 1521654661680.gif (645x773, 9K)

Attached: hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-jun-6-as-we-begin-ramadan-2761576.png (500x607, 121K)

Macron will be promptly arrested when he visits Bongistan,

Hopelessly deluded.

Attached: macron-netanyahu.jpg (620x465, 29K)

You'd be arrested for hate crimes if you dared to say that here.

checked and may kek be with him

Based Jupiter

It's such a shame they killed Trump and replaced him with a double

>facing reality is massive
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

Terrorist attack in France and this is the only thread? Wtf

OMG macron said a fucking word guys!!!
We're all saved from the future civil war!!!

>holy shit they spoke the truth for once. /ourguys/

Attached: brainlet.jpg (670x800, 55K)

How is it massive when he says islamic terror you fucking cuck?
You faggots are so desperate to have your westcuck heroes that you are willing to elevate literal globalist manlets.
You already have your heroes in Eastern Europe you stupid faggot.

Terrorism in France is the new normal.

Attached: Flag-of-Diablotinistan.jpg (900x600, 86K)

Enough.
Muslim control now!
I'm not letting my kids go to school until common-sense Muslim laws are enacted.

It's only 3 deaths. Your local US highschool student can have a better highscore while half-assing it.

>mfw french libtards voted this guy because they believed LePen is female Hitler

Attached: 1514581520782.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Most french people didn't vote for her because she's a woman. Also because she got raped during the presidential debate. Also because her understanding of economics would have turn France into Venezuela.

Macron is so based, why did you guys lie to me?

I'm more than thankful that the Bogfamily rules the Earth

Attached: 1520895695321.png (635x476, 174K)

>Most french people didn't vote for her because she's a woman.

Segolene Royal in 2007: barely 50 % of the votes, what are you talking about man?

It was foreseeable though.

>my sides

That was old Trump. New Trump builds big beautiful walls for Tunisia and then says "oh welp, it just couldn't be helped".

Well she lost. Against Sarkozy, one of the worst candidate in French history. He lost to HOLLANDE.

hey look, someone on the continental europe can fucking admit muslims did something bad. wow

Macron lied to everyone. His whole career up this point was a massive 24 hours op.

Francois Hollande said it during a cojoint live speech with Obama and CNN cut it
You have to call a cat, a cat

JUPITERS ASCENDING

I was thinking the same thing. What a fucking world we live in where this is controversial.

We talk easily about Islamists in France.

It doesn't mean we do more against them.

I admit you have right on the fact that being a woman is a disadvantage in the elections.

But most french people didn't vote for her because her name was Le Pen principally (+FN reputation of course).

kek

god forbid we hurt the feelings of people who constantly cause problems for the west. its a religion, and religions are optional here in the west, those douche bags need to get it through their thick skulls, we dont fucking care about your antiquated belief system or a man in the sky, just a bunch of savages that the respective euro govs are too afraid to confront.

i'm curious why people didn't vote for her just because her name is Le Pen?
is that like a bad surname or something? sorry we dont get the joke in uncivilized murica

Some french people can also read a program.

It's not like the FN actually went saying "We have to stop immigration and send back all of them". They were actually very squimish on many issues, couldn't even have a single answer about keeping or removing the Euro.

fuck muslims with a rusty screwdriver, i want them ALL DEAD

This pic pisses me so much.
why is do nothing out of the loop?

Attached: 1491244547320.jpg (404x434, 32K)

DAS RAYCISSS

Attached: 4-less-moderates-.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

last years points..
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
#WACOMECCA

Attached: 6a0177444b0c2e970d01b7c905d13d970b-800wi.png (800x609, 723K)

/OurPresident/

It's like a person named Hitler would present herself to the Germany's election today.
Jean-Marie Le Pen have a solid racist reputation in France, he is demonized by the medias since a longtime (and he did not steal it).

>Some french people can also read a program.

A little minority did that. .

>i'm curious why people didn't vote for her just because her name is Le Pen?
you know you can google it right?

How many of those killed and injured were Jews?

Fucking kike bodysnatchers

i opened this expected sminem's wholesome smile fuck you

None. Jews only live in major cities in France

admission is the first step to recovery...

Why was he talking English?

My formulation wasn't clear.

>We talk easily about Islamists in France.

Obviously not talking about the important issues.
Afraid there's going to be ten more trucks plowing into children before one guy snaps, guns down a mosque, and the people grab him free from the police.

I guess he means people didn’t vote for her because of who her father was

The father was a posterboy for bad taste and many believed he was a plant from the Left (Mitterand) to divide the nationalist vote.
> One-eyed fat pig
> Soldier during the Algerian war, highly suspected to have torture people
> Very suspicious origin of his fortune, mostly inherited
> Started politic with Pierre Poujade, a name who became the equivalent of Populism in the french dictionnary.
> Constantly drops little phrase like "Holocaust was a detail of History" "No such thing as gas chambers", jokes about ovens, you get the idea.
> Is nationalist but try all he can to make people forget he's Breton.
> Built a monolithic party without a hint of democracy and having skin-heads on payroll to bust arabic heads.
> Had a stupid program nobody could take seriously with stuff like "ban Rap" in 2002.

sounds good to me

It sounds good for a Sup Forums poster credentials, not for a candidate in a presidential election.

Macron was a literal redshield banker. He's a kike to, of course he calls out islam. New faggot.

Macron isn't jewish no. You really make us look like retards when you call everyone a jew, no matter how stupid it is.

He's as rightwing as Geert WIlders and Marie LePen, that is to say, not right wing at all, merely a front, similar to Tommy "literally jewish" robinson except on a larger scale.

You've been had. You'll see.

He said "Islamist" not "Islamic", moron. It's a whole world of difference for normfags.

He still endorses truck of peace attacks anyway, it's what France voted for.

Attached: macron.png (645x656, 187K)

> "Everyone I don't like is a secret jew"

Look at that snout.gif

Oddly enough they usually are, what a coincidence.

He's not wrong when he says that, though.

how is islamist different from radical islamic?

We have always said islamic terrorism.

I'm sure they are. In your mind at least.

Le Pen would have been epic

You'll see who Macron is. Same as you saw what happened with LePen and Geert.

not bad, pierre

Is this a meme or he really drove around Syria recently? Even our ministers have their personal drivers, but Assad drives himself in middle of war, I like that.

BAN ASSAULT MUSLIMS NOW

God fucking damn I hate modern France.
Can't someone out there nukes us already?

Attached: Bat.jpg (453x604, 74K)

He did it the madman, went to Ghouta. Look on youtube you'll find the vid. Based Assad really. I wish we had a president like him.

It's not but (((they))) describe it as not being actually Islamic at all. ISIS is not Islam and other BS

Fight.

>> Soldier during the Algerian war, highly suspected to have torture people
was he connected to Paul Aussaresses?

Here you go
youtube.com/watch?v=J0OeM0tFmFs

Torture was widely used during the conflict.

We would, but the vineyards would be damaged.

>Speak a little to loud
>Ends up in jail for hate speech, antisemitism, etc etc

Nah m8, there's only one way out

Attached: 1521138840369.png (1346x1501, 1.11M)

I got you bro

Attached: donothing.png (512x774, 402K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

Attached: 1322781232235.jpg (600x772, 66K)

Focus all the nukes on Paris, you can still makes excellent wines and cognac with southern France.

oops, here

Attached: donothing.png (453x774, 357K)

It's literally only retarded burgers that have a problem with the term, it's used everywhere in europe