ITT: anime that shit the bed in a later season

ITT: anime that shit the bed in a later season

pic related still pisses me off to this day

fuck off faggot

Highschool DxD, I don't know if it was anime original or if the author finally started writing with one hand but season 3 really went off the deep end.

>anime that shit the bed in a later season

You must not have read the manga because it did more than shit the bed.

dropped that at episode 1
they completely changed the style of the show

I watched it all but with my arms crossed the entire time. Then I read the manga and nutted everywhere. Triela best girl

Almost everything that gets continued after a long time gets shitty

Petra was pretty good too. I still need to get one of the keychains someone on /k/ is selling.

>keychains someone on /k/ is selling
Sauce me up, senpai. Is it the patch selling guy?

pic related, she had a hard life

Grimoire was good but nothing has compared to those first three seasons. I'm finally watching Rebellion after dropping the shit out of it when it aired and it's still trash.

>anime that always got better and ended on the best season

/k/ has a whole bunch of different patchfags selling shit, as well and an actual misurp import company with a warehouse.

I'm glad it had a definitive romantic ending. Not some vague harem ending shit or just tons of build up to nothing at all like literally everything else.

Shouldn't that violate global rule 11? I'm surprised some mod hasn't put a stop to that.

Why is that microwave filled with water?

Chaika?

/o/ had something similar happen and a relatively small purging period
what I learned is that they're cool with it if you can display that you're very clearly doing it for the respective community of the board (not aiming to become some obnoxious normalfag brand) and aren't going max jew trying to reap in massive profits (instead just pricing it at what the material and shipping costs, maybe a couple bucks extra to make sure you stay afloat)

both generals on /o/ and /k/ have been around for years now

It's just that there was a shortage of meme anime morale patches, so some people stepped in to fill the void. I think some have been spotted in Syria. At least one person in a Peshmerga propaganda video had a /k/ anime patch.

>I think some have been spotted in Syria.
Holy fuck my sides, that can't be real

I dropped Kaiji when i saw he had his finger back in season 2.
Fucking maim your characters you cowards, it only makes them better.

It's not too much of a stretch. I've heard that a few people from /k/ might have gone over to volunteer, and there's a surprising amount of weebs in the military.

i like to imagine its a bunch of dummies who were hoping to get sent off to japan

>not wanting to go into battle with your waifu prominently displayed
>not wanting to have it that the last thing the goatfucker/gook you kill sees is a cute anime girl

>go into battle
>ambushed
>get mortally wounded
>quickly pull out phone
>with dying breath, post on /ksg/ #19322