South Africa HAPPENING

It hasn't hit the official news yet but the EFF have sanctioned/sponsored a series of land seizures in Hermanus in the western cape.
Sandbaai and Schulphoek are the specific areas concerned

twitter.com/The_Kaaplander/status/977201685444595715

It's now about 8 pm here, most likely the police will show up tomorrow and shit will get crazy. Stay tuned.

>When's the race war happening

Can confirm ever since that parliament motion to amend the constitution in August to allow land seizures people have been jumping the gun and started to occupy land like pic related all across the country. Farm murders used to be 1-2 a week, now it like 2-3 A DAY. People will need to realise the floodgates are starting to burst.

Attached: 1521815542424.jpg (480x851, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
republicstandard.com/why-left-recognize-south-african-genocide/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dejnlz2bqg
ghostgunner.net/
skilledsurvival.com/how-to-make-your-own-ammo/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/attempted-land-grab-in-hermanus-thwarted-says-municipal-manager-20180323
youtube.com/watch?v=Vfz75rBIdXc
youtube.com/watch?v=D3GMKwrK07g
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gm7IzfqWos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what would happen if someone killed ur new president

Before you ask stupid questions about South Africa check this info dump

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH

>Why is the left freaking out about South Africa?
Denial of white genocide is part of a strategy to hide what's eventually planned for all white countries. Thing is South Africa shows the multicultural utopia that leftists like to shill as the ultimate goal in their worldviews, problem is it's an absolute disaster, so now the main mission is doing as much damage control and making sure to paint it that farmers here are just old and racist, aren't getting murdered and some 4.5 million whites here do not deserve a voice and should have their property taken "cus they deserve it anyway cus Apartheid, stop looking goy".

Funny strategy I've been noticing is them referencing that out of the hundreds of thousands murders we've had in this country since 1994 only a fraction have been whites, but that ignores the fact that those murders are not white on black crime while farm murders are near exclusively black on white racial attacks. Also in fucking August this year our homes and property are being forcibly taken by the government, so claiming we aren't persecuted *for being white* is absolutely retarded.

Lefties want to keep up the flow of brown people to white countries JUST long enough so they can irreversibly tip the power, but South Africa getting in the news now is absolutely messing with their master pan.
TL;dr KEEP TALKING ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA

republicstandard.com/why-left-recognize-south-african-genocide/

Good article linked above about this.

Attached: IMG_l1yff6.jpg (1120x1600, 419K)

I personally can't wait until I see boer babys head being cut of and the screaming of boer women watching it happen millions of boers will experience this sight

Attached: f2e00a124114799c5db859b13b767adc.wix_mp_1024.jpg (286x384, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dejnlz2bqg

fund a ghostgunner.net/ using crypto

organize, create a private wallet, fund with crypto

skilledsurvival.com/how-to-make-your-own-ammo/

HOW DO WE MAKE AMMO?
We need to a munitions press and some really smart SA patriots to get a reliable production of ammo. I am not smart enough to figure that out.

Such a beautiful continent, inhabited by such utter filth of native people. What a shame.

It will be beautiful just too see all these boers heads in the streets rolling around like footballs LMAFOOOO no more retarded meme culture and language what a beta race.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-160506_crop_540x562.jpg (540x562, 222K)

le edgy bait friend

Right on cue the jew appears

Nothing will happen you jumpy larpy faggot, the people in red were the Red Ants.

THWARTED
>THWARTED
THWARTED
>THWARTED

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/attempted-land-grab-in-hermanus-thwarted-says-municipal-manager-20180323

So what is this? Niggers lynching whites or what? What is local goverments doing to prevent this?

Attached: u3BdIP8.gif (240x320, 2.77M)

Stay strong SA bros. I went there 4 times and you truly built a wonderful countries. Do a proper nigger genocide if they get uppity, please.

There isn't going to be a race war. Just a lot of murdered white people.

A window into the future for the rest if us...

I look forward to watching these niggers starve when they figure out that farming is actually hard work. Niggers don't know anything about that. Please apply for asylum elsewhere. I recommend Hungary. They're based there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vfz75rBIdXc

DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY SA ANONS

Attached: itshappening2.png (1913x686, 145K)

Just in case you ask for my flag here we go btw when can these faggot ass beors die already look this dude his beta posture what a pig race

Attached: whitevictim-in-sa.jpg (454x528, 80K)

I hope some of our volunteers join you in the war against niggers (niggers are surely to be backed up by anglos as always).

Attached: 693793_original.jpg (450x640, 46K)

Remember what attracts dragons... SA has a horde of it

ghostgunner.net/
ghostgunner.net/
ghostgunner.net/
ghostgunner.net/

RAISE CRYPTO FUCKING NOW

RACE WAR NOW.

THE INNOCENT SHALL BE AVENGED.

I personally can't wait to kill all you niggers!

Attached: 1320129667262.jpg (400x300, 14K)

>white genocide
i mean, how is it white genocide when they also rape and kill each other? And South Africa isn't nearly as multicultural as other places in the world. And most people don't at Africa and think racism, they literally see it as a cesspool and people know blacks are chimping out, which is why nobody gives a fuck about it.

Why do these fags come up with these fantasies? It makes you look just as retarded as "WE WUZ KANGS"

Had to be a faggot Anglo...

I look forward to watching these beta whitod boers get slaughtered by the millions also look at this baby see how his head doesn't exist a nice shotgun to the head helps with that

Attached: bc7be1_494cf0c1a3d15508b1b933c26d36de29.jpg_1024.jpg (523x329, 27K)

White south africans you must defend yourselves! Webm related was only 30 years ago, rip apartheid
Proves once again the Eternal Anglo is more than a meme.

Attached: Suid-Afrika.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

is this legal or are they just showing up? picture is very vague

White south africans are based

Attached: The Walking Dead- South Africa.webm (480x360, 483K)

>the floodgates are starting to burst
That entire country was a bad idea from the start. Just give up already!

it might be worth asking the CIA niggers that are here to send you all some help

Attached: cat_with_fiat_currency_1034.jpg (1024x681, 154K)

le opposition

Not south African faggot (lgbo) nice try just a friendly reminder that a genocide is certain feelz good man look at this dude LMAFOO

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-21-at-7.55.53-AM.png (274x280, 40K)

Attached: angolaniggerkilling.webm (600x254, 2.89M)

>pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
HOLY SHIT WHEN WAS THIS

So the niggers are just standing on the land with no plan? Are they actively murdering people while doing this? This is fucked.

Attached: angolaniggers2.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

Attached: rhodesia3.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

shit that is badass, where are you finding this? Make a gif please.

Most of the those cops are black you mongrol lol see this woman she won't have that beautiful smile again she will live like this until her race gets destroyed

Attached: farm2.jpg (600x336, 47K)

Attached: nigger drivers.webm (480x856, 1.94M)

Daily reminder there's nothing wrong with apartheid

Attached: Apartheid.jpg (350x252, 16K)

Why not? Whitey is not only not allowed to fight back, but won't even want to. That'd be racist and bad of whitey. Whitey a gud boi.

Kek

You aren't going to do shit you beta fat fag you can barely function in your own society nor leave your own home and you expect too go all the way to SA T H I S DUDE

Attached: Potgieter-Willemien-3-massacred-on-Lindley-farm-execution-style-Dec12010_thumb22.jpg (291x341, 32K)

kek. All niggers deserve this.

pastebin.com/ebxChxCH
RACE WAR NOW.

ghostgunner.net/

RAISE CRYPTO, SEND TO SA ANONS
ORGANIZE.

Attached: lazyniggers.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

Holy shit they are literally zombies..

BiH user reporting from last thread. I need to wait till Monday to transfer my money from bank. In the meantime, I'll pack up and find a plain ticket.
Going to meet with my friend later and inform him about this. He was with me in Syria so he'll probably come in SA too. And we are getting bored here anyway.
See you on the otherside faggots.

Attached: 1512361852870.jpg (480x703, 89K)

Here's some comfy South Africa. Nelson Mandela was a marxist terrorist and look how beautiful the country was before he took over
youtube.com/watch?v=D3GMKwrK07g
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gm7IzfqWos

Where's the crowdfund so we can pay some mercs for you guys?
I'm serious.

what the FUCK is this? I'm sure /gif/ would jerk off to this

Africa Addio. Truly great film, redpilled as fuck. Grab the DVD from Blu Underground. There's also a Blu Ray coming out in Germany in two weeks.

>projecting

Attached: hol up.webm (400x300, 1.39M)

I will do bad things to your dead body if I will ever get a chance to meet trash like you.

Attached: neat.jpg (252x249, 22K)

no. I can use my resources and organize with my freedom loving brothers and put a bullet in anyone that opposes life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. If I could meet you in real life, I would stomp a mudhole in your ass. If only you knew how wealthy and comfy I live, I am prepared and ready to preserve my own family in property where I live, but all I do is whatever I want, free from the financial matrix. It pains me to see the world fall under tyrannical rule. I can't help fight the war in SA, I have my own property and family to preserve here, but thanks to cryptocurrency I can fund a war.

>tfw you will never go on a nigger hunt

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Is there anything we can realistically do to help these people

>organise
>UN, NATO, everything else puts economic sanctions on the country
>they might even send in military forces to help the niggers because whitey is being racist
>they'll pussy out
>they'll continue to get genocided
Nah, SA is finished. The only sensible way to help them is buying plane tickets for poor people there. I'd donate for that. Not much though, since you know, Istern Yurop and all.

I cried when Mandela died. Except only because it didn't happen sooner.
He was a (((MARXIST))) backed TERRORIST who made South Africa into a SHITHOLE

Attached: TERRORIST.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

good try.

good work cheese man

Attached: bosnia & hezroniggers.png (720x528, 691K)

>when white people get pushed too far
>when you use bad examples

Attached: Germans-surrender-Paris_1944.jpg (986x645, 86K)

Addio zio Tom, another fucking masterpiece of a movie by Jacopetti/Prosperi.

thanks

Attached: fecesfaggot.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

>tfw you get your 40 acres and a mule but realize you are a nigger and have no idea how to produce anything anyway.

If you're white and live in South Africa how are you not retaliating right now?

Instead of pretending that I give a shit, I'm gonna give you the heads up, fuck off WE ARE FULL kthxbye.

Oh my god, the EFF are going to get so fucking rekt. What the fuck are they doing?

Now we know why kids are practicing "zombie swarm" scenarios in shooting games. They are preparing the next generation.

They will eventually. I wish I could go over there to help them, since i'm stuck in muttland and all. The first opportunity I get to help fellow whites, I will take it

Yes a soy fag who spends most of his time in his room is going to do shit...ok

Attached: FM006.jpg (2461x1576, 520K)

The demographics there were fucked up even before his activities. Today's genocide would've come eventually with or without him or his (((backers))) if that's real.

What a fucking kike nigger

Attached: turretniggers.webm (400x220, 1.83M)

Spread this information among normies. Make banners to hang from freeway overpasses. Spread leaflets.
If the MSM refuses to cover these stories, force feed them unto the masses.

Be warned, whitebois. We tolerate your racism because you're born here, but we certainly WON'T tolerate racism from foreigners that you bring here to North America. If these white South Africans show up here in the US, we will KILL them, finishing the job that black Africans started.

this is embarrassing

>wanting to meet a nigger user in person

Just go to a comic book shop and look for the fattest nigger in there.

When you start seeing impaled niggers on the side of the road in SA, thats when you will know that "The Impaler" has joined the game.
Meanwhile, keep pissing off the bear, and post more gore, faggot.

>If these white South Africans show up here in the US, we will KILL them, finishing the job that black Africans started.

hahahahahahahaha you faggots can't even pass driving tests. I doubt they'll be living in the ghetto with you, they are white so we'll put them up somewhere real nice.

>implying niggers read

Nice excuse your just a beta simple you can't even stop a pro boer genocide poster so good luck with that fag

Attached: 4185A289-1A3E-4C58-B8F3-E864CED8A3A6.jpg (444x475, 94K)

I sometimes go hiking and to the gym if I am not relaxing at home with my family and enjoying all the comforts I could want. I recently picked up road biking, the bike cost me about 15k.

Attached: staysinroom.jpg (725x497, 62K)

>Africans
>having jobs
Good one Tyrone.

Attached: closed_captions_moments_ftw_640_12.jpg (640x480, 30K)

>literally like a video game
wtf is this turret wizardry and what are they filming

You do realize the plan is to extract all of the whites from that country and then set up orbital bombardment right? I'm going to take a wild guess and say you don't even know what orbital bombardment is. Anyway that's your future.

JIDF

you have 0 braincells, i cringed for you reading this

>if only you knew

Attached: thatfeelman.png (625x773, 143K)

so this is a rich vacation area of Cape town?

Attached: Hermanus-Lodge-on-the-Green.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

God damn i love the Balkans

Even if you're larping

What a cuck mutt LMFAO

Attached: cartoons_and_their_impressive_reallife_lookalikes_640_56.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Looks like we need to amp up the manufacture of Turrets, and start shipping them to SA en masse.

They aren't mutually exclusive.

Maybe you should go and live int he new black oasis of south africa

That's why they are at comic shops, they love the pictures.

They won't starve.

They're having a huge population boom. Payed for by your (((tax dollars))).

We are literally paying to breed the mongrel army that will destroy us.

Attached: oveyMDq_d.jpg (555x584, 46K)

Did OP die?

>making fun of Mexicans
>Whitey kills a nigger
>MEXICANS WE ARE ALL POC PLEASE HELP US NIGGERS OOGA BOOGA

Typical nigger