Conservative fashion

/fa/ggot here. I want to instruct young conservative men on how to dress in a way that they can be proud of. I took an older infographic I saw posted here a long time ago and made some modern improvements. Clothes make the man, and if you dress poorly, you will be viewed poorly

Attached: 1510078090579.png (500x2410, 745K)

End yourself

he's kind of right

>clothes make the man
I don't think you heard that right...

t. wearing an Avatar t-shirt and jeans his mom bought him
Prep fashion is one of the best aspects of American right-wing heritage

Good post.

Yup. You can almost tell someone's politics by how they dress and carry themselves

>Chris-chan horizontal stripe shirts

No ma'am.

>hating on Ralph Lauren
You will never have taste

Good moves. Are you trying to kill the conservative bloodline by making it nearly impossible for them to attract women by dressing like the kid from blues clues?

Attached: Blues-Clues-tv-02_grande.jpg (445x548, 39K)

>he's not familiar with classic Ivy League fashion
I wouldn't expect a continental to understand...

Some of the stuff on there is shit-tier (case in point: ), but that's an otherwise good list. Saved.
With a bit of further expansion on that list (e.g. hairstyles such as the Ivy League), we could have a stylish but traditional wardrobe that would:
>allow us to identify fellow conservatives in public
>raise our overall SMV for the purpose of finding suitable mates (who would a classy conservative girl prefer: the graphic tee/shorts/flip-flop-wearing virgin, or the Ivy League Chad?)
>present far-right politics in a more normie-friendly way that doesn't make us look like stereotypical skinheads or brown shirts

What about blue collar guys? I'm not wearing any of this faggy shit

I should probably add that I've gotten a lot more compliments from others by dressing conservatively, compared to wearing just a hoodie and jeans. Image is everything.

>how to look like an out of touch faggot

>How to dress like a soft cunt from the suburbs.
Nah, fuck that.
Get back to me when you've done a day of hard labor in your entire life you stupid twat.

>Image is everything.
Yeah, sure, if you are a fucking faggot that is.
You know what real men wear?
Whatever the fuck they want because real men don't dress for other people.
I see a guy in a pink tutu digging a trench like a mad cunt and some faggot walking down the street in the OP's shit. Who you think I am going to think is a man?
Damn right, that cunt in the tutu is winning.
Clothes don't mean shit. Actions do.

>/fa/
>a board of useful information

Attached: 1478938869335.gif (356x200, 590K)

/fa/scist fashion please

Attached: 201c27261589efed1a8f66747448524f.png (462x700, 221K)

"A man should only wear 3 rings in his lifetime: A high school ring, an engagement ring, and a wedding ring."

OK, fag boy, let me explain something your father should have before he pussed out and left your shattered mother raised you: men don't have engagement rings. And, no, I don't care if two dudes give each other rings and pretend to get engaged before pretending to get married. That doesn't count.
Next, you win a championship - you wear that ring. Move it to your ring finger on your wedding day if you must. But you wear the ring.
Finally, if you work with your hands - all rings are optional.
GAH. Why this needs to be explained is just a sad commentary on our society.

wtf is a high school ring?

High school rings are a joke. Only university rings are acceptable.

>being over the age of 21
>wearing your high school class ring
What a giant faggot.

Those are the worst clothes I've ever seen

>Chris Chan shirts
Dropped

lol nice dad fashion son

Thread is pure homo.

Men wear what is useful for physical tasks and combat, anything else is a degenerate weak aesthetic appeal to females and to other beta males who judge by looks.

Men should wear as many heavy spiky rings as they can comfortably fit, one at least on each hand is good. Combat efficiency is rule 1.
Metal torque on wrist and throat is good too.

Heavy belt comes in handy for many things, it a rope, a snare, a gun strap, a pair of cuffs and a garrote and a noose.

After that, boots, for stomping and kicking. Lightweight for movement, not big rigger boots, but waterproof and with a toecap and ankle support.

Clothes should be warm, waterproof and resilient, in muted colours that can be used as camouflage when necessary. Zip pockets, elbow and knee pads.

Nothing much else matters, OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1521742334786.jpg (607x567, 81K)

imagine dressing like that. Holy fuck. You will dry up every vagina within a 10km radius just with the cringe factor alone.

>Who you think I am going to think is a man?
It doesn't matter what you think; everyone else will simply point and laugh at the guy in a tutu as Chad Doe drives by in his 2017 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat to his six-figure job.
I used to think these Ivy League-worshiping threads were for fags, too, but if you're white-collar and want to be respected, then you dress that way. Otherwise, you can continue dressing like a bum and enjoy getting roped into a marriage with Chad's sloppy seconds.

Can I see a picture of what the fuck that would look like

>everyone else will simply point and laugh at the guy in a tutu
Where I live, if you see a guy in a pink tutu diggin a trench, you turn the fuck around, and hope he doesn't put you on the list of shit he wants to fuck up today. Because that guy is fucking hardcore.
>Thinking the 2017 dodge challenger -yuppy edition- is a nice car.
Come on man.
> but if you're white-collar and want to be respected, then you dress that way.
Sure if you live in a city and people are so numerous that fashion and mannerisms determine your reputation instead of your actions.
I live where people know each other through their actions.

>Otherwise, you can continue dressing like a bum and enjoy getting roped into a marriage with Chad's sloppy seconds.
I honestly can't tell if you are just memeing really hard or you are actually a child.

btw, stripes make you look like a kid and I hate cream khakis with a passion

meanwhile pic relate puts a child inside your gf

Attached: fernando-martinez.jpg (800x800, 87K)

>Men wear what is useful for physical tasks and combat, anything else is a degenerate weak aesthetic appeal to females and to other beta males who judge by looks.
You sound like a doughy man trying desperately to compensate.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 5234434432423.gif (500x380, 476K)

Something US schools do for no reason at all.
A company will go around and collect orders for stupidly overpriced rings with customized shit on it for the school.
Usually only the meatheads buy it.
Our high school graduation does not even impart access to better jobs. Every job requires a HS degree but none of them are even going to check to see if it is legit.

this!!! OP's fashion sense reeks of virginity. Just imagine your average "alt-right" member who is most likely overweight or too skinny, trying to pull off that look. 99% of these guys end up looking like either dykes or tomboys which is essentially the school shooter look.

Attached: andrew_anglin-total_fascism.jpg (202x300, 7K)

Almost, but not quite.
Your shit is too expensive, nobody is going to wear $155 pants and do anything physical that might ruin or stain them.
Find cheap button downs, cheap chinos and khakis, cheap crewneck sweaters, but all in natural materials (linen, cotton, wool - yes you can find cheap linen and wool, just look around!).
Shoes are leather or suede, and throw in a blazer when you're not doing anything physical.
BTW, this is not conservative, just like your infopic isn't, it's BASIC. BASIC r/MFA tier.
Even prep takes more balls than this. This is the uniform for the guy that doesn't want to think about how he's dressed.

You are a faggot. And you shouldn’t dress like this.