He got famous by making jokes about his daughters pussy and how he would clean shit out of it

He got famous by making jokes about his daughters pussy and how he would clean shit out of it.

Attached: FireShot_Capture_006_Louis_CKs_daughter_spotted_wearing_a_http_www.dailymail.co.uk_news_ar.png (680x714, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/arts/louis-cks-grossest-jokes-about-his-daughters-vaginas-and-pooping-habits-6491157
youtube.com/watch?v=JP9GNkn-6ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He got famous by making jokes about his daughters pussy and how he would clean shit out of it.

That shit was so fucked up, in the same routine he also talked about how he saw his daughter play with her vagina not knowing what masturbation is, and his him and his wife had a failing sex life and how she gave him a really shitty hand job one time.

Who the fuck shares details about their family like that

Why do you like to lie?

"My four year old lays on the carpet, spreading it out, pulling it open like a Hustler mag. Like Marilyn Chambers. Just fucking yanking it open and just going like, "MEEEHHH!" She just lays there doing that because that's what people want to do. I mean, the happiest I've ever seen any person is her laying on the floor pulling her vagina open for the world. I look at her and I realize, "That's a human being. That's a human being who's happy." And for some reason, that's not OK. I have to inhibit that so she won't be homeless. I have to explain to her that vaginas when held open hurt people's feelings."

miaminewtimes.com/arts/louis-cks-grossest-jokes-about-his-daughters-vaginas-and-pooping-habits-6491157

Edgy comedians trying to entertain and make people laugh? Really shocking

It’s real disgusting, he was an alright comedian before. One night I watched his special and was disgusted the way he was talking about his daughter pushing a turd. I mean wtf, I don’t understand how people stayed to watch this guy. Shit wasn’t even funny

>going into painstaking detail about your failing sex life, and daughters gentials is normal

but look who I'm talking to all you southerners rape your daughters

Attached: 1408824908760.gif (256x264, 8K)

it's true idiot

NoMeansNo is a band.

youtube.com/watch?v=JP9GNkn-6ZE

He's right.

Perverts trying to talk about their degeneracy disguised as "just a prank bro"

That's a thing that every parent has to deal with. Go upstairs and ask your mom, she probably has a story about how she got you to stop waving your grub around at safeway.

He also talked about fucking a female rat. This guy is sick.

Yeah except my mom didn't describe it on live television. Degenerate.

Louis CK is funny as shit, I don't care at all if he's a pervert. When he commits an actual crime then I'll change my mind. The man isn't a pedophile for god's sake.

>he isn't a sexual degenerate he's just a jew that liked to make women watch him jack off
>he also would repeatedly describe his daughters genitals in stand up routines
>there is no correlation goy

Attached: 1515824673015.gif (313x225, 1.39M)

Jokes you dont like or find "degenerate" are still jokes. Maybe that style of comedy just isnt for you

Hollywood liberals

Attached: liev shrieber.jpg (1024x675, 157K)

Oh yeah, every parent goes around telling other about their kids sexual experiences.

He did not have an act. He is a real life cuck and a real life jew. All he did was go on stage with a microphone and discuss his fucked up jewish brain. This is so startling to people it is considered "jokes."

Overton window is shifting. The peak degeneracy was midway through Obama

>be one of the funniest comics on O&A
>"make it"
>become reddit: the comedian
>start taking yourself so seriously you make some shitty ass (((Woody Allen))) pretentious dogshit ripoff
>your reddit audience then ends your career over literally nothing
>only people that stood by and defended you were the ones you left behind to be a pretentious fedora
i wish he'd come back, drop the fart huffing shit, and just do his material on the margins of the (((industry))).

Oh no, a pearl clutching SJW is spewing buzzwords at me. Child.

"sjw", you libertarians are a fucking joke, moral standards and not tolerating some jew telling half the country about his little girls pussy on live tv isn't unreasonable

go back to /r/ the donald

Attached: 1508982419013.jpg (1440x595, 435K)

>pearl clutching

please don't re-use strange idioms

>it's just naht funny

CHRIST WAS MARRIED TO THE CROSS

>hahah the fanny tv nose man said VAGINA
>VAGINA POOP

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

I used to like him ages ago, he really did use all of the these bits in his shows. well I don´t remember and that sounds like something you´d remember hearing in comudy show. Maybe I got lucky on missing the gross stuff.

That’s the puerile mentality jews and the irish share. If you read the private correspondences of someone like wilhelm reich or sigmund freud, you realize szelkey is quite tame.

>edgy dark humor comedian who doesn't give a shit about "crossing the line" and telling the mainstream narrative to go fuck itself
>nice guy white-ally male-feminist whose political scope still remains within the political domain of Democrats (good guys) and Republicans (racist bad guys)
I'd say "pick one Louie" but ya tried to pick both and are now suffering for it. Who wants to bet his daughters grow up to be femnazi cunts who openly hate their father and involve themselves in Amy Schumer levels of dyke degeneracy? The ultimate cuckening.

It's just a comedian, and a very funny one also. Even Trump talked about fucking his daughter, but I just don't give a shit about both. Being so narrow minded is typical of protestant people. We had a prime minister that used to pay whores and we didn't give a shit and nobody died.

>white
Mexican ginger jew

Pathetic. He's probably also a pedophile.

>Mexican
really just a Hungarian Jew who lived briefly in Mexico as a kid

its called comedy.

go back to tumblr

Is his daughter a grandma?
I bet she's wearing fluffy slippers too.

to be fair his son actually is pretty cute no homo

its called Judaism

>its just father daughter bonding :)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

surprised a jew is degenerate

he probably gets off on it

He’s a bad hombre. Sad.

sweet poster, is that Toshiri from Harakiri or Rebellion?