IT'S OVER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Matteo_Salvini_2.jpg (1817x2465, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/boldrini-propone-tre-nuove-leggi-migranti-donne-e-1508478.html
tgcom24.mediaset.it/politica/presidenze-camere-nulla-di-fatto-ma-la-lega-non-vota-romani-al-senato-berlusconi-coalizione-rotta-_3130053-201802a.shtml
pollofpolls.se
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quick rundown

Attached: 1521816286492.jpg (800x1200, 196K)

what ?

lega-5 restards government incoming. Grillini will fuck things up

Salvini is the one fucking up so bad lmaooo

casapound death squads incoming

Attached: it6.jpg (810x987, 343K)

(((Berlusconi))) is the one fucking things up, he needs to die. Only then will the right wing completely resurge

Retards, Salvini is doing the jackpot, l2read politics

Eew, Italians

Lega won yet he still ended up being a Berlusconi puppet. No one can cuck the master.

those digits

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE DELUSION
PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BASED

Civil war when?

Literrally who

>MY L*GHISTA ASS IS ON FIREEEEE

Hold on, what happened?

Attached: ooyodo.png (709x896, 173K)

Nothing settled yet. Right?

Literally nothing, they are just sperging out.

Sweeties it's over, she's already proposed Ius Soli, wife surname and anti homophobia law

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/boldrini-propone-tre-nuove-leggi-migranti-donne-e-1508478.html

Attached: 1521740550218.jpg (576x436, 67K)

Who is this ugly cunt?

Laura Boldrini, soon to be prime minister

WAIT SALVINI DIDNT COALITION WITH 5 STAR
DID HE? PLEASE FUCK NO

What are her political leanings?

ITT

Attached: 1512252527190.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Sweden tier leftism

OP is a faggot PD cuck who did not even provide a link.

This

Nice triple digits, but Berlusconi will die before 2020.
Screencap this.

Attached: 1519248511663.jpg (600x600, 26K)

And he will bring Italy with him.

I'm actually happy how things turned out. Now I can finally house one of those black bulls in my apartment in Bologna :)

Top sjw whore, always on the line to promote feminist degeneration and import of nigger dicks, something she avidly slurps on daily basis.

Attached: 1519045132619.jpg (952x711, 378K)

>soon to be prime minister

Attached: 1518819898259.jpg (567x567, 189K)

>Alla riunione di Forza Italia in cui è stato deciso il comunicato contro Salvini era presente anche il fondatore e senatore della Lega Umberto Bossi

A good opportunity to finally kick out that Bossi fucker and milk more southern votes

>imagine my shock

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH FASCISTS BTFO
IF FICO BECOMES PRESIDENTE DELLA CAMERA HE WILL NEVER ALLOW A GOVERNMENT WITH LEGA IT'S FUCKING OVER FASCISTS

Proofs nigger

ITALIANOS GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN, THE FUTURE OF EUROPE IS AT STAKE

I asked constantly in itali/pol/ why you were all so trusting an electoral coalition with EPP-member cuckservatives and I just got told to relax and it'd be fine

NEVER TRUST A KEKSERVATIVE

Basically Italian deep state got BTFO badly in this election and Berlusconi is attempting some kind of (((machination))). At the moment there is a chance for our guys and bernie bros to form a government

He's talking about this
tgcom24.mediaset.it/politica/presidenze-camere-nulla-di-fatto-ma-la-lega-non-vota-romani-al-senato-berlusconi-coalizione-rotta-_3130053-201802a.shtml

Apparently Lega did not obey Silvio and FI is autistically screeching.

What if the caimano gets backstabbed by forza Italia and CDX still gains majority In the coalition by dumping the big B?

Lega should break the coalition and make a government with M5S. New majoritarian electoral law, new elections and PD and FI will finally disappear.

Jesus christ. Lega-M5S at this point may become reality

Absolute shitshow.
Can't wait, endless shitposting material

Latest poll. Berlusconi is chimping out because he fears this scenario.

Attached: sondaggi-elettorali-index-destra[1].jpg (1200x675, 166K)

I have no idea.
I doubt FI will ever dump Silvio.
From the little I read I kinda have the impression that this Romani guy is the puppet designated by Silvio himself, while the Bernini gal that got the votes is supposed to be a compromise choice to try to not alienate M5S.

Attached: 1515242992585.jpg (937x732, 59K)

There should really be new elections soon. Lega with 25% is quite possible at this moment.

Attached: Italy poll.jpg (700x394, 61K)

Romani is corrupt. The kind of guy that M5S would never vote, he chose him to prevent the agreement with M5S. Berlusconi wants an agreement with PD.

Fucking liar.
Please consider suicide

(checked)
Depends if the party (FI) is faithful enough to sink with the captain

well, between Lega+M5S and CDX+PD I don't know what would be worse, since first scenario has a M5S dominated government, while the second scenario has a clear cuckservative tone.

Attached: 1519289630526.png (419x420, 8K)

UPDATE
>UPDATE
UPDATE
>UPDATE
UPDATE
>UPDATE

>Anna Maria Bernini è a palazzo Grazioli per incontrare Silvio Berlusconi dopo che il suo nome è stato quello votato dalla Lega alla seconda votazione a palazzo Madama in dissenso da Forza Italia

>PD anywhere
Never, ever, again

is the solution. After the new elections PD and FI will disappear and we will get a M5S/Lega two-party system.

WEW LAD

Attached: 1519051730224.png (594x417, 338K)

RIP pastaniggers

Attached: mama mia.png (583x392, 66K)

Hot.

What is happening? I cant keep up

>FI and M5S forming a govt.
Do you know why I know this is fake?

it's over

So instead of smashing the the rotten structure, M5S is going to jump straight into it?
kek

>First Female PM in Italy

This should be fun

For this to happen they should have M5S convinced to ally with both PD (lol) and FI (lmao).
Seems unlikely, but I am also ok with this because it would 99% end in a disaster and in a clear shift towards the far right.
If M5S do not delivers reddito di cittadinanza and the niggers will keep coming (thanks to PD) we are going to have a rough ride.
They are playing a dangerous game.

Attached: 45456.jpg (610x425, 54K)

This. Also PD is literally carcinogenic, any party that allies with it will plummet in the next elections.

Not going to happen.

Meant to quote

this is not a vote for the PM but for the president of lower chamber

Is he refugee or identitarian?

he is norwegian

but what are the chance it might happen

Padanian(basically austrian).

never gonna happen
fascism is more than dead

Italy, SWG poll:
M5S-EFDD: 35% (+1)
LEGA-ENF: 22%
PD-S&D: 19% (+1)
FI-EPP: 10% (-1)
FdI-*: 4%
LeU-S&D: 2% (-1)
+E-*: 2%
PaP-LEFT: 2% (+1)
Ncl-*: 1%
Field work: 19/03/18 – 21/03/18 Sample size: 2,000

Berlusconis party is literally disappearing

Yeah, just look at those germanic-like features.

Attached: Salvini smile.jpg (720x960, 86K)

Pic related. Umberto Bossi in bed with the whore of Soros, Emma "teach teens to abort with coat hangers" Bonino.

Attached: 29497917_939395559568242_7948572805649255012_n.jpg (510x422, 27K)

he's north african, don't believe the retards that say he's white

Never say never.

It's more than dead

ITS UNDEAD

both with the breath of the Death behind the shoulder, yet still somewhat alive.
Disgusting.

Attached: 1501197771158.jpg (500x629, 629K)

>67 posts and pastaniggers can't explain why the legio pastaniggers in the parliment and the part where it is a multiparty system of poisoned meatballs has to do with the price of pizza
Okay, we get it, you can't form a government because you're only slightly better than greeks.

li creatturi

apparently, creatura is the correct spelling in italian kek

This, it's wonderful

Dude, germans took 6 months to form a government and no one criticized them. Seeing how things are going we'll have a government in less than a month.

>Okay, we get it, you can't form a government because you're only slightly better than greeks
Lol'd irl
>inb4 500 butthurt mutt replies

best part is that Lega had around 12-14% in the opinion polls before last election, then they got a little more than 17% (best election ever for them) and now they seem to be getting over 20% in several opinion polls

>no one criticized them

Attached: 1458773974634.jpg (800x800, 55K)

It looks like Lega is basically absorning the FI voterbase and the two-party system is shifting towards a 5*-L one, where the first dominates the south and the latter dominates everything north of Rome.

Also, Sweden-related: It looks like SD is making a comeback and could still become the 2nd biggest party in the coming elections. pollofpolls.se

Attached: italian 2018 election map.png (1114x750, 189K)

Blue is center right coalition not only lega, m5s is the first party in most regions.

>we get it, you can't form a government because you're only slightly better than greeks.
so what is the problem if they cannot form an government? it took belgium and spain one year to form an government

Attached: 1521133636248.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

When it comes to polls in Sweden and the Sweden Democrats they are literally all over the place
This month their lowest number in an opinion poll was 15,7% but within the same week another opinion poll gave them 23%, so it differs greatly from diffrent polling companies

>absorning the FI voterbase
i hope they keep doing it

>it took belgium and spain one year
i looked it up, it was like 541 days in Belgium after their elections in 2010

Yup, journalists already said it's the biggest shift since the 94 when Berlusconi showed up, the right and center right voters are obviously looking for a fresh leadership. Also I doubt Salvini did all of this like a gambler, the candidate he voted for today was all talking and hugging with M5S members, so I suppose to an extent there's something already set up.

What in the mozzarella is going on?

Belgium and Italy aren't countries anymore because the EU decides everything for both. So I guess you're right it doesn't matter.

pastaniggers can't run their own cunt.

Yeah, I know, but Lega is currently devouring the DX, so the map could tell us a thing or two.

Let's fucking hope SD snatches more than 20% and completely fucks up both the formation of the next govt. and the feelings of the lefties. Also, any chance the polls which say SD is at 15% are owned and financed by the (((Bonnier))) family?

>Conveniently ignores Germany's 6 months delay
We get it, have your (You) and fuck off then.

quick rundown? Is salvino BTFO? Did jewslim win again?