Race-mixing Siblings

>Have older sister (23)
>Be me (20)
>Live with parents
>Sister gets a Mexican bf in college
>Sister's room is right next to mine
>I hear them fucking when I'm trying to sleep

My dad (a cuckservative) isn't against race-mixing, but he is against per-marital sex.
Should I tell my dad?
My sister does know some things about me that I would rather my dad not know.

Attached: burncoal.jpg (400x266, 19K)

you're white. you're supposed to be the one fucking your sisters

how white of an mexican is he?
Like spanish tier or la creatura?

tell the father, You're doing gods work OP.

Every time you hear the start going at it walk in naked and ask to join. That should freak them out enough and they'll at least fuck quietly.

No one likes a snitch unless they're telling on the government.
Just talk to her face-to-face about how you would like it, if they didn't fuck while you were trying to sleep.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

la creatura.

> have older sister
> "Jamal is really nice and not like the other black guys"
> Jamal pops her cherry
> Jamal drops her
> my sister is red pilled on niggers now

Find her a white bf and expose the stupidity of interracial

yeah but your sister is still damaged goods and irredeemable, just like mine.

and does he behave like one as well? my sisters fiance is a kike, yet he dosen't do kike tricks most of the times so im mostly fine with it

Can't help it. I will try to be a better dad.

Her bf has a master's degree in some medical shit idk.
He gradated college a year ago and has no job.
He used to sell cocaine but is now against drugs for some reason.
He doesn't talk to me or my dad unless spoken to.
I don't really like him.
He is a catholic while my family is protestant.

lol

Nice revised pasta faggot. Kill yourself.

>My dad (a cuckservative) isn't against race-mixing, but he is against per-marital sex.

Attached: armed-dad.jpg (600x396, 87K)

my sister knows I smoke pot sometimes and my dad is against pot.
I don't want her to tell my dad about that for telling him that she is fucking in his house.
How can I tell on her without her knowing I did?

Kick him out yourself, when your sister intervenes bring in your father

I thought kikeland kikes were pretty woke on race

Attached: 1521100090142.jpg (889x374, 47K)

Attached: Burn+the+coal_7f948b_6503480.jpg (1200x904, 94K)

this

but also wtf are you hiding from your dad, you degenerate?

A better strategy than telling your dad (who your sister obviously already doesn't respect) is to lower her opinion of her bf somehow. Pick his worst qualities and find ways to make those glaringly obvious in your sister's eyes, so obvious she can't ignore them, ever.

>He is a catholic while my family is protestant.
THE HORROR!

You know you've been in this website for some time when you remember seeing this thread in the past.

Attached: 1515034657240.jpg (722x534, 110K)

>I hear them fucking when I'm trying to sleep
So why don't you barge in and beat the living shit out of both of them? Especially with something heavy. Or with a knife?

very true but desu senpai Sup Forums is way past this.

no offense but it might be more appropriate to spam leddit or youtube with this.

All I'm hiding from my dad is smoking pot.
I think it could get her kicked out of the house.

I don't want to go to jail. Also that could just make things worse.

>worse.
How? You literally have subhuman mongrel fucking your sister. And you are forced to listen.

I would rather go to jail for a while, but have satisfaction of putting them both in a wheelchair. Permanently

killhim

Beat your sister gj

Maybe if she were my younger sister, then I would do something to go to jail for her.

we NEED a slutshaming app to warn future partners about this kind of grossness.

I know a bit of programming. Let's do this.

you guys will need some foreigner friends to own the site and it will probably need to be on foreign servers too.
You guys could probably get the shit sued out of you.

lel

Punch the wall and sceam: ''I wanna sleep" until your Dad notice

Better idea would be to film them and post the video here.

walk in clock him with a bat and say you thought she was being raped

Cut of all contact with her and never speak to her again, if you don't your a cuck.

Just be like "Have fun with your spic BF you're out of my life forever now goodbye." And never speak to her again. Move away and cut of all contact.

Attached: wifes son.png (1360x663, 96K)

Even better.
Several degenerate behaviors being exposed all at once.

well i dont want to be exposed lol

>I smoke pot sometimes and my dad is against pot.
Typical hypocritical degenerate.

Blackmail her for sex. Record it. Use the recording to blackmail her into dumping bf. Now she's single and your full time cum slut

racemixing is way worse than smoking pot

Your dad can't call the cops to arrest your sister for racemixing.

OTOH, your sister or your dad or your sister's bf can always call the cops to arrest you for your drug use, you smoke-sucking pothead.

>>My sister does know some things about me that I would rather my dad not know.

So op is a fag and his sister found out...