Is Andrew Jackson on the twenty the biggest slap in the face in American political history?

Is Andrew Jackson on the twenty the biggest slap in the face in American political history?

Attached: 20-american-dollars-banknote-series-1996-obverse-1.jpg (1000x410, 114K)

The biggest slap in the face is the Federal Reserve. Jackson fought against them.

Attached: ingodwetrutst.jpg (2000x2000, 1.36M)

checked

but thats essentially my point

he fought the fed and then they put him on federal reserve note

>checked
>but thats essentially my point
>he fought the fed and then they put him on federal reserve note

You're right. It's a huge slap in the face. USA is fucked. It's been fucked since 1913.

Attached: lambrightPLAN.jpg (1024x654, 121K)

Considering that the Battle of New Orleans was the last major battle of the War of 1812, I'm thinking it's more of a slap in the face to the British, you ignorant faggot.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

maybe i am an ignorant faggot but what does the last battle of the war of 1812 have to do with Andrew Jackson's face on the 20?

GENERAL Andrew Jackson pulled together an army of literal slaves, farmers, pirates, whatever the hell he could find, and kicked the shit out of the British, defending America against British domination. Specifically the Louisiana Purchase. Where, you know, Louisiana and New Orleans are. Ignorant blacks are currently petitioning to tear down his statue and rename Jackson Square in New Orleans because "Hurrrr, he owned slaves." I guess they don't like America.

the house always wins. and its more of a roll to the face since every 20 bill has traces of coke

he (((fought))) them like trump (((fought))) for the wall. just controlled resistance ops to keep the quo in check till its too late to ctrl-Z the alt-Gen.

your just too ignorant to see past the deceptions and understand what masonic masters he served

From my understanding he refused to renew the central bank charter in 1832...he actually fought them, and there was an assassination attempt on his life.

Okay but that literally has nothing to do with him being on the twenty

>Everything is ((psyop))

you are retarded

>literally helping shape the landmass has nothing to do with him being on the twenty

Okay then, expert. Explain why his being on it is "the biggest slap in the face in American political history"?

because he fucking fought the fed tooth and nail during his presidency!

and then they put him on a federal reserve note!

yeah I figure the bankers had a bone to pick and this is one way of dancing on his grave,
FFF

one of the reasons why the american revolution happened was because 'muh right to slaves' and britain wasn't having that

Jackson was retarded. The federal reserve is a good thing, only Ron Paul voting fucktards think otherwise.

yeah every single government and large bank pays interest to a shadow group that have no regard for individual life. sounds wonderful.

You're retarded too. Stop watching youtube videos for an education, it's 99% bullshit and it makes you sound like a retard. Pick up a US government book or even an encyclopedia if you want to know that the federal reserve really is. Fucking moron.

Not a single person in the world believes the federal reserve is a good thing. You'd have to pay me money to say otherwise.

>a shadow org that we can’t even audit
>a private entity that controls the money of the public without their input
>literally run by bankers from Goldman, who use it to stack the deck
>a “good thing”

Fuck out of here, shlomo

>The federal reserve is a good thing

>imblying these imblications

ding ding ding

16th Amendment taxation IS despotism. Absolute and total legal authority.

>hates banks
>gets put on most commonly used bill by Treasury
>planned to be replaced by nigger woman who is considered better than him

It proves there is no life after death, because if there was he'd be so pissed the wall between us would be torn asunder by an angry Old Hickory's Ghost.

He is 100000000 times better than Tubman bill that Obama was going to ram down America's throat

Attached: harriet_tubman_bill.jpg (670x490, 61K)

no he killed the most people in 1 on 1 combat he won that spot fair and square.

Tried creating Jackson Bank Wars threads - not a very popular subject.

Would you like my pasta?

This, except it wasn't called The Federal Reserve at the time.