youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he ever actually on fakebook?

Sup Forums has always had a huge hardon for him

Because he's fucking cool. Dudes like Bruce Wayne

lol what a shitty way to word that

Why not
>Elon Musk deletes Facebook pages of Facebook, Tesla, and Himself

Hes still a cultural figure ala Steve Jobs in the early 2010s. Him deleting his Facebook convinces normies that they can be like Elon too if they copy him, typical child sandbox logic.

>stays on instagram

normies are dumb

Where else do you get hot girls?

Attached: DJ-HYShUIAA0j6H.jpg (997x749, 94K)

Literally why do you people even come here WITH the commie meme flag. Holy shit man.

Sup Forums likes him because he's a great white man who knows what it's like to be bullied by niggers, but we don't like him because he makes a living off the government like a fucking nigger with 160 IQ.

Stop being bait.

fuck that soy car peddling african american NIGGER.
He should be helping his people not virtue signalling over clicking a single button online

It wasn't worded poorly, you're just a dumbass

>Elon Musk deletes
He deleted something
>own, SpaceX and Tesla Facebook pages
List of what he deleted
>after #deletefacebook
Probably the only part of the sentence that didn't hurt your wittle bwain.

OP is a faggot, he is not /ourguy/

Attached: 1518385029097.jpg (385x383, 19K)

instagram is owned by facebook

reminder that if South African apartheid ended a bit sooner this guy would probably be dead

it makes me hate him for never speaking out about what's going on there

Attached: how to sage.png (183x83, 2K)

Attached: what sage does.png (336x152, 6K)

>wtf I love goybook now

I never said anything bout being against him doing it. That was me btw

>, in front of "and"
ay cramba merimutt thats some nice wording you got there

Attached: 1504114126104.jpg (381x380, 20K)

>a fucking nigger with 160 IQ
Those are called jews.

nah i deleted mine in feb 2010

trust me im your guy

Elon is a carpetbagging poser fag just like Thiel

he always was. he always is. he always will

thats not even true, there are always elon hate threads here. opinion is split like 50/50

Post some mexican chickas

>doesnt give a shit about celebs and political bs
>first man to get to mars
>self made from scratch
>still has no gf
He is our guy

*banter stops*

Attached: PlanB.jpg (1000x910, 183K)

Isn't he ravaging Amber Head's pussy ?

He is """""ourguy""""....as in, shoving the women and children to the side as he gets to the life boat before shittanic sinks.

Def Sup Forums material

Reminder that the only way you can actually delete your facebook account is if they get legal notice that you have died. The best you can do is suspend it which everyone should do immediately.

>disapproving of the oxford comma
>in the year of our lord, twenty-hundred and eighteen

>he doesn't know what an oxford comma is
I thought krauts were smart

You are obviously too stupid to post here. Learn to check the catalog and lurk more.

Attached: Dumbass.jpg (353x356, 34K)

All the smart Germans died in WW2.

>2018
>being on facebook

After they got kids, you can never forget that

Yeah this is pretty much the whole reason I like him, he just seems like a pretty cool guy.

Where were you when the left began eating itself and soylicon valley CEOs began destroying each other's empires in the last stages of the pseudo-intellectual soy-era? I fucking love this timeline

Attached: 1521392761734.jpg (1826x1795, 191K)

Can we get him to endorse Sup Forums?

He makes his money with government grants and exploiting shitty state regulations.

I like him because he's doing good work. We could be a space faring civilization if people actuslly invested in space entrepreneuralism.

maybe the total lack of concern for south-Africa in the west has redpilled him.

Craigslist pers- Oh...

>Sup Forums has always had a huge hardon for him

About 25 percent of the people on Sup Forums, mostly edgy teenagers from the US have a hardon for him.

The rest of the board cares as much for him as for Bitcoin. If you like Musk go to nasaspaceflight.com to worship every fart he emits.

Attached: 1441906024522.gif (500x270, 997K)

Nope. Dude has six kids, no prenup, and i bet you he does it raw. He pumped and dumped her, and now she's with Sean Penn.

Have you ever noticed that even though he gets invited to liberal talk shows and shit, he always brushes their righteous questions smoothly without actually answering it but keeping them satisfied anyway? He seems to be hiding his power level to promote his bussiness.

Attached: 1508693721943.jpg (1651x1020, 789K)

Attached: 1507508870790.jpg (3116x2127, 3.94M)

Can’t sage if you post an image you retard
>bump

I like him because he spends federal money better than the government

Death to the AI worshiping technocrats

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly
STOP BIG TECH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

>VIDEO message from the future
A digital Prophecy
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

>mostly edgy teenagers
So like 90% of this board, not 25%.
The people who hate him here do so because they see him as part of the "liberal establishment" because he gives a fuck about advancing the human race.