Christian Thread

No c*tholics allowed

Attached: 1513289389482.jpg (777x678, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism
lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2004/2004-04-01.htm
lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVarticles/CatholicChurchAndTheBible.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
youtube.com/watch?v=D3LO4-7hlfc
youtube.com/watch?v=npoj_CZ6fUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=GCemMA8p068
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys eating beef?

Hail Mary motherfucker

Attached: 968578798.png (600x1091, 766K)

Attached: believe_iq1.jpg (483x332, 23K)

Attached: churchattendancebyiq2.gif (442x274, 9K)

Attached: ReadingLevelByReligion.png (495x511, 9K)

The Bible was literally compiled by Catholics. Also, sola scriptura isn't found anywhere in the Scriptures.

What kind of p*pist scum are you?

Attached: Catholics.png (931x524, 1M)

Attached: Atheists Are More Intelligent Than Religious People Page-1a.jpg (680x887, 169K)

Patrick seems more of an atheist to me

I can use mspaint too user.

>a catholic talking about scripture
Maybe if you stopped praying to pagan gods and worshipping the Whore of Babylon I would take you seriously

Attached: 1520734473837.jpg (450x325, 52K)

Catholicism is literally the historically real Church. But I guess you'd rather follow some insane heretic named Luther who came around hundreds and hundreds of years later.

Catholics are Christians.

Attached: zladko.jpg (200x267, 10K)

then your not Christian heretic

And?

Shalom fellow followers of Christ.

Attached: 1521687954976.gif (885x808, 136K)

The Byzantines-Orthodox say otherwise.

Attached: 1521514787777.png (1489x1068, 2.23M)

Which branch are you?

Attached: 1521250243338.jpg (640x480, 60K)

That is probably because atheism is pretty much a Jewish, white and Asian thing. But the c*tholic Church consists of low iq Africans, Italians and South Americans

By the way certain sects of Protestantism like Episcopalianism have higher iqs than Jews because they are predominately white

Attached: nice1.jpg (800x560, 93K)

>No c*tholics allowed

Ebin, you like memes too :DDDDDDD

Christianity wouldn't even exist without Catholics. It would have never become a global phenomenon without them.

I’m a KJV only Seventh Day Adventist

They 'sell' grace.
They sell positions as head of the church.
They worship mammon.

Meant to (you)

Ye are of your father the devil.

"22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.”

enjoy being dogs under the table for your jewish master

>an American flag paganposting
Immigration was a mistake

Attached: Pagan.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Attached: relibs.jpg (480x292, 19K)

Yeah because Wycliff, Calvin, Luther actually read the bible and didnt toe the line of indulgences and lying to the poor.

Yeah you're welcome for the venacular bible you read, and your ecumenical structure is based on lies.

Fucking Papists.

Any anons here read any gnostic literature? Obviously it’s not canon but I found that the Bible made much more sense after studying gnostic concepts like demiurge, achon and gnosis and arch-dualism

Attached: C522B18D-9BD8-4C99-ACA4-0ACDD4D2405E.jpg (1000x855, 289K)

If youre into that thing read the book of enoch. Its so ludacris its actually funny.

5When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help.

6“Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralysed.

7Jesus said to him,“Shall I come and heal him?”

8The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.

9For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

10When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him,“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith

11I say to you that many will come from the east and the westand will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.)"

12But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

13Then Jesus said to the centurion,“Go! Let it be done just as you believed And his servant was healed at that moment.

We are cattle whether we believe or not. Oh how woke you are...

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Both have apostolic succession. Orthodox are brothers.

Wubbalubba dub dub to you too my fellow atheist

eat it

Attached: christianity summarized in one image.jpg (652x774, 274K)

>not a single one scoring above 9th grade

The book of Enoch isn’t gnostic it’s Judaic.
Gnosticism is a Greek philosophy/religion that came around after the life of Jesus. It’s super interesting and helps you understand the Bible in a new way. That being said I believe in Sola Scriptura so I view it as philosophy not religion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism

lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVanswers/2004/2004-04-01.htm

lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVarticles/CatholicChurchAndTheBible.htm

>A Jew trying to turn white away from Christianity.
I’m shocked

Attached: Cleansing_the_Temple.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>Pissed protestant detected
Go be a heritic elsewhere

How can you be catholicposting with an American flag? Don’t you know what this country is you p*pist spic?

Attached: FamilyTime.jpg (2362x3000, 1.37M)

Attached: based christianss.jpg (900x1341, 698K)

Im italian, heretic

America will be Catholic.
Join or die, heretic.

Even worse than a spic. Go back to Italy you fucking wop trash

Attached: clint.jpg (398x269, 19K)

Eat shit mutt

Attached: 1521610137475.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

dont give the kikel in this thread any (you)s. Jews can only survive with money or power. So dont give it any power.

>he represents himself by denomination and not by love of Christ and the Lord alone

Attached: 1465140168045.jpg (275x284, 23K)

>this thread
>wtfisgoingon.jpg

Attached: wtf.gif (300x300, 154K)

This and only this

>posts best movie ever made which was directed in Italy by an italian with an OST made by an italian
epic xDD

>protestants

Attached: 1484612802075.jpg (400x400, 106K)

bump I suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM

youtube.com/watch?v=D3LO4-7hlfc
youtube.com/watch?v=npoj_CZ6fUI

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm8--TwK7To

Real Christians understand how Satan works in THE Modern Era !!!
>digital AI Satan

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly
STOP BIG TECH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

>VIDEO message from the future
A digital Prophecy
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

>Be a filfty pagan
>Mfw this tread

Your infighting will be your demise guys. It is even in your own fucking book lel

Attached: 1491679645093-g.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

>mfw when I wanted to keep the thread going but it's basically dead because infighting
>pic related

Attached: 1521687897587.png (1135x1019, 195K)

bump
>Please bump this thread bros

Thanks for the bump anglobro. Only Christianity can save your island desu senpai

if your going to make a christian thread make it a Catholic thread or a Protestant thread.

no let it die. it was shit from the very beginning

Your welcome user
>If we actually followed the Bible we wouldn't be in this mess

Attached: oof.png (544x634, 377K)

>agnostic below atheist

And this is how you can tell this is fake.

Oh my bad then idk sorry

discord gg/zUqcNKg

discord gg/zUqcNKg

discord gg/zUqcNKg

catholic discord

hi netanyahu

>Stephen Hawking was an atheist and he was a genius!
>he said IQ doesn't matter
>except when it claims what I like

Attached: Untitled.png (740x1178, 219K)

Anybody can enjoy the fucked up screeching and rambling and arguing of Sup Forums Christian threads, whether it be Caths shitting or Prods or vice-versa, it's worth sticking around just to watch spaghetti fly.

heheh...
>being honest sometimes this but I would prefer it less often

Attached: 1521777919930.png (454x397, 169K)

You are good goys.

Attached: 1521834553724.png (961x1912, 182K)

try harder schlomo
>
>

>>If we actually followed the Bible we wouldn't be in this mess

What is it 400 years after christ again?

what's the best recording of Via Crucis?
listening to this one right now
youtube.com/watch?v=GCemMA8p068

Every time someone posts something implying the Israelites were white in /christian/ it gets (((removed))). This truth seems rather dangerous to (((them))).

nigger cults

they are also retarded
fanatics who make up shit about the vatican

Christian identity theology is plain retarded.

That being said there was probably a difference between Jews 2000 years ago and Jews today

Who CI? I'm not a follower of them, they don't seem to see the Bible tells the story of the spread of whites (and therefore civilization) from Sumer.

>everyone I don't like is Christian identity
I'm not CI. I'm a church attending Catholic who's smart to read the Vulgate and understand the places and human features described.

nice

>Hahahaha he made a typo. Entire argument destroyed.

>catholic
>white
Pick on paco

*one

tfw orthodox

Attached: file.png (949x464, 1.17M)

What is a Christian?
So I know which denominations are Christians and no Christians.

I would exclude Catholics, Mormons, jehova witnesses

Yeah but what IS a Christian.
How can you know who isn't a Christian if you don't know what a Christian is?

>Zuckerman

You can't make this shit up

People who believe in Sola Scriptura and Sola Fide

I am enraged at seeing Christ-chan having that done to her.

Attached: 1519778274374.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Your ID is all capitals lol

But I've never heard of either of those, but have been a Christian for years.
Am I going to hell, user?

"Donald Trump is not a Christian" - Pope Francis during elections campeign

"In you - I see Jesus Christ" - Pope Francis to Afrikan refugees

I am raised Catholic bud since a year or so i have DREAMS calling on me to unrigistrer as a catholic. Sometimes when i wake up i remember my dream.

I fucking hate the catholic church they lost ALL my sympathy since the refugee crisis.
Boot licking faggots.

Attached: popfranevil.jpg (573x323, 27K)

I means only scripture and only faith

If you believe that scipture is infallible and that only through faith in Christ you will be saved you are a christian

how can you look around and think god cares about you?

Attached: 17a.png (500x497, 290K)

The Great Babylon (Catholic Church) and Synagogue of Satan (Jews) work together to destroy the west

Attached: 1519620227664.jpg (1600x1053, 967K)