Why are fascist aesthetics so attractive and powerful, even to people who aren't fascist themselves?

Why are fascist aesthetics so attractive and powerful, even to people who aren't fascist themselves?

I'm genuinely interested, it's one of the most important aspects of fascism.

Attached: Papers.jpg (852x960, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benito_Mussolini#Religious_views
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
m.mixcloud.com/symptomatic-redness/antagonisms-2-fascist-aesthetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fascists recognize the importance of beauty and optics.

Because it's manly.

Is this a fash wave thread now?

Attached: 1520872130867.png (1040x1200, 1.79M)

Becuase instead of seeing art as meaningless self expression they treat it like a connection to god himself

Attached: 1518636143133.gif (500x311, 851K)

Attached: 1518020883342.jpg (2111x1300, 1.99M)

Is she Italian?

Attached: Natsoc imagery 22.jpg (258x430, 19K)

Its badass and people love shit that looks cool.

Attached: 1521176670320m.jpg (675x1024, 147K)

yes

Because fascism focuses on greater genetics, beauty is a sign of a more evolved being

Attached: 1521126376777.jpg (732x972, 191K)

golly jee, it's almost like people are naturally wired to find beautiful that which is healthy and sober, and not unnatural degenerate genderfurry shit

Looks like she caught a bit of the fish mouth. In 6 to 9 months you will be able to see her gums when her face is in a completely relaxed state. 9-12 months and she won't be able to close her mouth at all.

/thread

It's like Bin Laden said: When presented with a strong horse and a weak horse, people will naturally prefer the strong horse.
People naturally, intrinsically recognize fascism as the strong horse, and liberalism (both the left and right varieties) as the weak horse.

Attached: Athlete Wrestling a Python.jpg (1173x1536, 109K)

fascists were atheist up till naow

leftists say that you're perfect the way you are
christians want you to improve
fascists require you to be perfect

Strong contrasts and embodies power.

Antifa is black, white and red. But they have two flags waving. Compare that to the nazi cross. Same colors, different treatment, much stronger feel.

does she have a name? and what part of italy is she from?

Probably Rome

>9-12 months and she won't be able to close her mouth at all.

xaxaxaxaxaxax what is this soyism

This thread has been visited by Skurt, the avatar of Wotan.

Attached: skurt_oden_helmofawe6.png (1500x1213, 1.8M)

Attached: hitler.jpg (648x1024, 105K)

I can only imagine putting my negroe lips around her succulent nipples as i conquer her in the name of KARA BOGA

Is that some Fred Perry clothing?

>being this wrong

>fascist aesthetics
>fascist
This right here is the problem. There are some very nice symbols and logos we used to have, but cant use them on anything because muh fascism now. Especially the thundercross - forever tarnished because of a certain Austrian retard and an autistic empire that refused to stay dead.

We love things that are strong and dangerous

It's because it's ideal.
Because virtutis = manliness

>Faggot from Netherlands has updated his AIM Away message.

Read politics of aesthetics theory my dude.

Attached: 1507211706205.jpg (1024x683, 60K)

Got any good sources to start with?

who's 'we'

Kant's third critique

Jacques Rancier (commie but some good ideas)

Julius Evola

Umberto Eco (In the name of the rose)

>Umberto Eco (In the name of the rose)

Crap, pressed enter. I meant to say that In the name of the Rose doesn't really deal with aesthetics and politics, does it?

Fascists value beauty. Their whole ideology is based on the pursuit of perfection. Modern leftism is based on tolerance and equality. Everything goes and everything is acceptable and equally valuable. That's why leftists are so fuck-ugly, ignorant and arrogant.

Human nature. Tribal. One alpha leader

She's such a qt pie. Are Italian babes like her open to dating American guys?

>Is a foreign nationalist open to dating me?
Sure, why wouldn't she?

If you're being sarcastic, keep in mind that the party she's spreading pamflets for (CasaPound) is named after an American fascist.

I'm fairer white than she is though. Maybe desires to be bleached.

pride

Attached: Maedchenbildnis_Goettsche.jpg (543x800, 87K)

he's larping

both hitler and mussolini were extremely critical of Christianity and religion in general, how can you possibly disagree with him? any support for Christianity was just to make themselves more palatable to the religious masses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Positive_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benito_Mussolini#Religious_views
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Yeah, I'm not into black hair and brown eyes at all, but I'd give her some Aryan children; sure as fuck I would.

Whiteness is not a gradient. If you're 100% ethnically european, be it Irish or Greek, you're equally white. Blue eyes being endemic to the white phenotype doesn't make this trait whiter than brown or green eyes.

t. mutt

Attached: 1508626990843.png (400x309, 27K)

You've obviously not seen many fascists then.

Her hair isn't black at all.

Neither have you.

Attached: 011_Estrat_Plinio-Salgado.jpg (770x500, 224K)

t. Abdul Muhammad

>You've obviously not seen many fascists then.
I know that feel, brother. We all know that feel.

Attached: where-is-france-here-where-is-brazil-here-where-is-23560309.png (500x1011, 241K)

Fuck, this was not the nazi version...

Attached: where-is-france-here-where-is-brazil-here-where-is-22169395.png (500x911, 202K)

kek

Honestly 88% this.

I'm of the opinion that many dark-eyed brunettes desire to be plowed by a fair-haired man with light eyes.

Strength is attractive

That's how you get AIDS.

/fsg/ is up now btw lads

>he thinks straight sex is how you get AIDS
fucking idiot. What do they teach you? AIDS can only be passed if there's blood. Thats why it only gets faggots and drug users. Anal sex has lots of blood, and needles (obviously) are much higher rates of transmissions. Even anal sex isn't 100% sure thing for getting AIDS. You have to get fucked a lot by dudes in your ass to even get it. I've seen documentaries of people using needles to scrape the inside of their anus to cause blood just to seek out HIV infection.

Straight sex (as intended by God) will rarely result in HIV infection.

1.) Fascists are obsessed with order.
2.) True fascists (not larpers) usually work out and have confidence and pride in themselves.
3.) True fascists stand up straight and dress neatly.

Look at the faces of people around him. Nobody is as serious as Hitler.

Yes physical and mental health is imperative for the health of the social organism. Or (((BODY POLITIC))). We must out subvert the jew with our own esoteric yet pleasant sounding language.

Because they show something that we nowdays rarely see, it's pride, style and identity

Attached: Portugal_inaye84o2_year_1938_Mociddeporguesa.jpg (1334x1000, 92K)

why?

>Why are fascist aesthetics so attractive and powerful, even to people who aren't fascist themselves?
Because people are naturally attracted to order, power, tradition, family values and unity unless they've been brainwashed by postmodernist kikes and no ideology better encompasses those attributes than fascism.

Attached: A young Spanish Falangist among the Germans at the Nuremberg Party Congress in September 1937.jpg (500x352, 55K)

She wouldn't want you.

Because fascism is actually the height of.....

> Decadence

this

but fascism is a structured descendant of traditionalist belief
>how can you possibly disagree with Hitler
pretty easily, hard traditionalism is still the better hierarchical society

we work out

Attached: söbö.jpg (256x197, 3K)

Where to cop beanie?

I find them intriguing!

Attached: 77596.jpg (1538x2048, 1.06M)

m.mixcloud.com/symptomatic-redness/antagonisms-2-fascist-aesthetics/

Here this is some pretty smart lefties (you won't cringe listening to it) talking about your very question.

People born with all their basic necessities taken care of including health, education, money, etc by parents or whatever get bored and have a lot of free time since they don't have to work for the basics like 99% of other people... anyway long story short.

Bored rich people ---> philosophy, arts, aesthetics ---> they usually become Marxist/ fascist because they had everything given to them not understanding that the parents had to compete to secure resources for their upbringing, yada yada.

Learn some fucking deductive reasoning op. You faggot shitting up the board and making me waste my time writing this out

It’s neat, orderly, and disciplined.

autistic, even

This girl's parents are Cali liberal swingers. She was into this scene for a couple years but left it now after dating around and being unimpressed

Then how did she end up in Rome?

>hot chick
>CasaPound