What do you guys read your manga on? I'm thinking of picking one of these up after my old kindle keyboard broke

What do you guys read your manga on? I'm thinking of picking one of these up after my old kindle keyboard broke.

I think e-readers are too small for manga, so I always just read on my computer.

Get android tablet. minimum 8 inch. You can get apps that connect to batoto and pull manga from it.
Or if yiour buying manga maybe an ipad because comixology's android app is shit and doesn't support spreads for most manga.

kinels are too small for manga

You can because it's readable but really small, seriers like usagi drop with light artstyle is fine - I read on kindle thorugh berserk and dorohedoro but it's better just get big monitor in pivot and read like masterrace

kobo aura HD, or whatever the equivalent model is now. I believe it still has one of the hgihest resolutions for an ereader, good backlight, one of the bigger screens going around, microsd support and waterproof.

ereaders are better just because of the battery life, especially if you are buying it as a dedicated manga device

either on my computer or physical

pc you scrub

I've always read on PC, but I think it's a bad idea, unless you have a screen you can rotate to be vertical.

I really want to change my way of reading manga.

On browser, what ever manga site with manga loader
On desktop, SumatraPDF. Yes I use a pdf reader to read manga. Oddly enough, it has support for cbr, cbz, etc. I use since its the closest thing I can get to manga loader on desktop.

I also use manga loader on my ipad. Didn't know it actually worked on mobile until recently.

I have a kindle, been using it to read mango and it's fine, mangle stretches the image to the whole screen and it looks good

27 Inch monitor. Anything less is retarded for manga. And desu, i find even that too little (since i preffer to lie comfortably in bed, while reading on a screen placed at it foot, 2m from me.

Reading manga on tablets, laptops or small monitors simply does not work since you either compress too much of details, or have to scroll through page between panels.

For novels use Kindle Fire HD, since its more comfortable reading them that way than sitting on PC.

It sucks that monitors with a vertical mode are so expensive. Been thinking of buying one but not sure if it's worth it.

I'd learn japanese and buy physical manga if import costs weren't as high.

PC. I still use MangaMeeya too.

Why isnt there a good ereader with external sd storage for all the pirate fags out there...

>>It sucks that monitors with a vertical mode are so expensive.
If you don't have a desk stand, you're retarded. Mine was 20 bucks.

You need an IPS screen though, the viewing angle isn't really good enough on TN.

Like with smartphones, producers want to sell you internal storage at premium prices.

Also, it forces you to use their ecology. Especially apparent with Amazon.

iToy 2017

I used to use a River HD something or another, it had a SD card slot. But it got left out in the car one day and the sun did a number on it.

>battery life
one thing better than a tablet.
I'd rather have:
>10 times the storage capacity
>Being able to view color pages
>quicker page turns
>bigger screen
>Higher resolution
I don't fucking read manga for 10 hours straight, and if you do, well good for you.

>not reading your manga in vr

I use my phone. Many complain that it's annoying to constantly zoom in and out, but other than sometimes having a hard time reading confusing panel layouts I don't mind at all.
You can keep the screen at a constant zoom in most manga.

Kobo Aura One has a bigger high res screen and 8GB of onboard space, much better for manga, also supports epub unlike Kindle

If you can find one (it's out of production) get a Kobo Glo HD, you can pop the back off and replace the internal 4GB card with a 64GB one.

That's just sad, user. Like trying to seee the Mona Lisa through a keyhole in the gallery door..
(yes, manga is art to me).