I dont understand 'white male privilege'

i dont understand 'white male privilege'

i am a college student, eagle scout, dont use drugs, work out, hell im not even straight i used to be a call boy.

i go into interviews for retail jobs/coffee shops, only to be denied and see a new 'diverse' staff of black women the next week. the manager hiring is always either an obese woman or black woman. i live in new york.

it is literally impossible to get a lower-end job as a white male. the only way i can make money is through prostitution and camwhoring.

but if i speak about it i get told to shut up im a fucking white male racist
oh, how the tides have changed.

Attached: xd.jpg (500x375, 27K)

>it is literally impossible to get a lower-end job

You are just a retard so it seems like life is hard

i got denied from mcdonalds dude

i dont even have down syndrome

i just wasnt mexican

i wasnt mexican bro

dont you get it??

>Trying to work for X Franchise location
>Not expecting insane diversity requirements from the company

Step up your game, senpai.

Jew Theodore Allen invented the term 'white privilege'.

Take a look at who authors most of the "white privilege" books, who writes the curriculum that pushes the white privilege myth, who runs Hollywood that again pushes the white privilege myth, who are the lawyers in sanctuary states that blame immigrant criminal activity on "white privilege" and who are the journalists and professors who push the scam of white privilege ? I'll give you a hint, if they aren't black, they're almost always jewish. Why is that? Just useful idiots? Many probably are, but many have a clear agenda.

White privilege Is a subversive concept developed and spread by Jews. It is an expression of the ethnic hatred Jews have for whites.

The term "white priviledge" assumes white people have some sort of innate priviledge that others do not have. This is used to justify Affirmative Action, black only scholarships, a Jewish caucus and court system, and all these other things that white people are not allowed to have due to this belief that they have some innate priviledge.

The term is RACIST and you should call people out on their bullshit when they use that term.

Judaism is an ethnic supremacist religion, which is why jews are so quick to accuse others of supremacist belief. They feel competition is a direct threat and challenge to their god given supremacy.

Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing. The jews are everything leftists accuse whites of and no one is talking about it.

If whites are allegedly "privileged" then why is the only widely accepted hate is towards whites?
Media, government officials, celebrities, all of them engage in anti-white behavior.

You'd think that if whitey had all that "power" and "privilege" they have they'd do something to silence criticism and sentiments againt them, right?
I mean every group in power does.

Construction jobs my boy... annd golf course maintenance

Huge shortage of workers...nobody wa ts to actually work outdoors

Also if "jews have overrepresentation in media and government and they have lots of power" its just an "antisemitic canard" then why any criticism toward jews or Israel gets almost immediately silenced?

Seriously, if whitey was a "privileged", "powerful" and "racist" as they're supposedly made to be you'd think they wouldn't allow such blatant hatred.
Yet white allows it..
Maybe because they whole "privilege" and "power" things are bullshit.

Jews prosper by nepotism and deception. The essence of Jewish psyche is Talmudian parasitism.
Jews are stealing quota bit from everyone with outrageous racist nepotism in the Ivy League education, but most importantly from African-Americans.
According to diversity ideology there should be six African-Americans for every one Jew both in student body and faculty. Luckily for the Jews dumb negroes have not noticed this.

According to diversity ideology there should be five Asians for every two Jews. Unfortunately for the Jews Asians are smart and have started to demand that their children are not second class citizens compared to Jews.

'white priveledge' was done by the Jews to deflect the fact that Jews are the ones with an agenda evidenced by them owning and manipulating all media outlets to trick minorities into thinking white people are the ones oppressing them.

(((affirmative action))) = white quota. Notice how this never applies to Jews.

Jews enforce tribal nepotism without any consequence. They identify as white when it's most convenient, then distance themselves from whites and throw them under the bus when it's more advantageous to call themselves a minority.

You can't call out Jewish nepotism without being labeled an antisemite and destroyed by both cuckservatives, NeoCons, evangelicals, OR the left.

> the only way i can make money is through prostitution and camwhoring.

I thought this is only a viable option for women. Do you have a huge dick or something?

t. no homo

On the other hand, you CAN call out whites for favoring white hires and not only get PRAISED for it, but also expect the Jewish media, banking systems, social media networks, Google, the entertainment industry, and every college in existence to hop on the train and demand change.

Blacks can complain about whites and expect to be backed up by the Jewish elite at the top. Whites cannot complain about Jews and receive any support without being silenced for antisemitism. Jews benefit by playing off the struggles of whites and minorities while remaining comfortable in the top.

White privilege is literally kikes projecting about their own tribe.

We’re White when we want to hide, and we’re Jews when we need to blame Whitey!

Jews will often pretend to be white in order to advocate against white people. But when people accuse them of white privilege, suddenly they're a jew again

This two-faced "chameleon" nature of jews has been one of the primary reasons for their success in western society.
This is why many people consider jews to be "shape shifters", who assimilate the genetic material of those around them in order to blend in. But always, they consider themselves jews.

Right now we are seeing a trend of jews marrying Asians. Soon we are likely going to start seeing an infiltration into Asian societies. This is probably not some kind of deliberate plan, it's just how their culture has adapted them over the centuries. Since only the jews that blended in survived and thrived

Jews constantly spread ideas about whites "having privilege" and being "supremacist" to rally nonwhite against whites (rather than Jews), playing the victim and being invisible is the only way they can stay in power.

is that a threat sir?
that's very mangressive statements.
i'm calling the cops.. you attempted to cause physical harm and you verbally harassed black women for having a job, something a racist wigger like you don't even have the ethic to do.
no more 2A rights for you as of today..
so you are white male, and mentally ill.. you fuck dudes for money. signs of mental illness...
you're a danger to yourself and to society...
walking bioweapon with all that aids...
no one wants aids blood touching their breads..
you're fucking bleeding all over the place, and fuck dudes... no wonder the sheboons got the job.

NO 1A and 2A for you!

Attached: yup.jpg (259x194, 8K)

ive tried family owned small business

ive worked as a bus boy - scrubbing dirty fucken dishes in an entire spanish speaking staff. i had to learn spanish. in america.

which is fine but

this doesnt even feel like home

does relocating to an ethnically homogenous state or section of the world (and for that reason) make me a racist?

avg dick but it did help me pay for college thus far. idk gay dudes tip well.

You got to understand that these jobs you stated are meant to be theirs.

Just imagine if they couldn't even be hired for low class jobs (because usually they aren't executives and CEOs, are they?) Things would go batshit insane.

Get out of NY state and city or be ready to suck cock the rest of your life

What's your average monthly income doing this? Are you feminine looking or a manly man? Do you take it up the ass?

they get benefits for being good faggots and i mean that literally

Also what's your average client look like? Is it mostly old fat dude? Do you get grossed out by them and if yes did you decline service before?

White privilege for you, kike nepotism for me.

Attached: 1520493362453.gif (382x379, 387K)

>You'd think that if whitey had all that "power" and "privilege" they have they'd do something to silence criticism and sentiments against them, right?

That is the magic of "Institutional Racism". Somehow, young white men get shit on; blamed for everything; cut out of any educational help; pushed out of toxic colleges; burnt in divorce; taxed to death to pay welfare to women and mudslimes.....and yet they are still "Privileged" because some Old White Boomer is CEO of Corporation X. Thus all young white men must suffer.

It's reverse racism, pure and simple.

but WHY are entry-level AMERICAN jobs meant for NON-AMERICANS if young AMERICANS need entry-level jobs? I don't have a degree yet, I am youngish, no work experience (none for a resume). And why does it make me racist for merely observing that phenomenon?

yes thinking Vermont or Montana.

femboy

old jew kike who talks to you about their prestigious school and business and then you lie to them about your life and they tell you you are smart and sexy then you leave restaurant and suck them off. its not fun but whatever

>the only way i can make money is through prostitution and camwhoring.
kind of like if you were a black woman in the 1980s?

>white male privilege
its a lefty meme for faggots

fucking exactly lmao.

whitey got got

>why does it make me racist for merely observing that phenomenon?
it doesn't it just fits a narrative. ignore that shit and go make some money, making money is super easy but you have to be willing to do anything

>yes thinking Vermont or Montana.
property tax in VT is super high and the GOV is totally taken over by jews

Another thing you should understand is: being called a racist is not a problem. There are really inferior races. So the problem is to be called a racist for the wrong reasons.

Remember that when your state is based on reality, it's not racism,

>but WHY are entry-level AMERICAN jobs meant for NON-AMERICANS if young AMERICANS need entry-level jobs

Because you can do better than this. And because the it's a place for a roach. If you're white you can achieve better than this,

>white male privilege

Lefties pretend they believe racism is institutionalized, in other words that the state / Obama/Trump or the EU are racist somehow

Then they shift the blame over to the population, more specifically the working class white male
And then the lefty elevates him or herself above that "white male" by calling him out for being a "racist"
When they criticize the state for it, it is always the conservative side, even if it has no political power or has ever done anything remotely racist.

Whereas when it comes to males, they pretend we have power because we are supposedly loyal to each other because we have the same sex or something. Just like a bunch of retarded feminists would.

Its idiotic
and it exposes the mentality and extreme narcissism of the new left.

Attached: 1506202868487.jpg (600x489, 36K)