Romance in anime sucks because the the best girl never w-

Romance in anime sucks because the the best girl never w-

Inaban won the me-bowl.

TSF/bodyswap element ruined by incredibly bad drama. Even Yamada-kun was better.

But they do win in more than just Kokoroco.

This one still sucked hard even with the tomboy winning. It actually makes me mad how terrible it was. Forced drama is kind of like a meme, but it totally applies to kokoro connect.

>romance ends with the guy getting the girl
>shows nothing about what the relationship is like
what's the point

Blame the cast, there's a reason why Kokoro Connect didn't get a second season.

It was only next to nothing in this case. It might be for the best, I don't think our world was ready for dereban's true form.

Only a matter of time

Wrong image

Forced drama is the premise of the show, it's different than the author forcing drama as a device to drive the plot because he can't write. It's the same as criticizing One Punch Man because Saitama is overpowered, no shit.

Never what? Why didn't you complete your sentence?
what's your point?

Maybe a sniper got him before he c

Incomplete sentences may cause

What's going on in this thread guys? It's like Candlejack is here or somethi

Is she still winning in the LN?

>short hair
Not a best girl by definition, unless you have shit taste.

What is she then, best boy?

she was shit and the only reason she was best girl was because all the others were even more shit

god this was such a bad anime

I'm talking more than just the plot device man putting the kids in trying situations. The characters were written so completely unaturally it's as if the author was an alien himself.

For example, Iori's deal is that her mom had a bunch of boyfriends who made her act different ways, and this somehow makes her unable to know which one is the real her? The mc is known as a "selfless freak" (and hey, how original right?) and he is mocked for it even if it is never shown as a problem, and also he gets this title without doing anything beyond being a generic nice guy. MC's male friend and the one girl who isn't attracted to the mc may as well not exist.

Every single arc without fail the situation is silly at first, but eventually some minor problem will cause one of the girls to freak the fuck out and become a total cunt to her friends, stop talking, or stop coming to school entirely. Not even tomboy masterbating waifu up there is immune to it (and who'd even choose to masterbate to boring ass generic looking cardboard cutout immaniceguy mc-kun anyway). The resolution for every plot is they talk it out and things go back to normal.

Iori getting abducted at the end was stupid and had nothing to do with the plot up to that point, was pointless, and clearly only happened because the writers wanted give an exciting conclusion. They ding-dong diddly failed. If you want I can rant for paragraphs about how sloppy and forced the writing is.

Inaban is not a tomboy.

Inaban is amazing and your taste is so shit that you are shit and should consider offing yourself to fix that.

>liking girls with short hair
Disgusting.

>TWOGK
>golden time
>ef: A Tale of Memories.
>saekano

I'm very sad that you're not smarter

Slut

but he is smarter than you obviously

just go occupy yourself by watching this shitty show instead of trying to do whatever you're trying to do now

already did few years ago

She was a cunt, a terribly written cunt, and also the main character's second choice after his real crush turned went crazy, fuck off kiddo and get a better waifu.

Inaban is a cute and you should be ashamed.

Best girl of the season, maybe of the year. But cant deny, the show itself was fucking garbage, particularly the second half where the main plot driver is ponytail randomly becoming an emo autist.

She is intelligent, caring, and devoted. I'm sorry the range of characters you can identify is "tsundere, moeblob or shit".

I assumed so, as well as that, liking Inaba, you wouldn't be opposed too rewatching it
Not denying that she's cute, but I don't care for any of the characters' """personalities""" and she is barely better than any of the others.

sauce?

>TWOGK
It has literally the worst ending of all possible.
The worst girl won.

Fantastic taste.

Romance anime sucks because neither the people involved in its creation nor the audience who's intended to, both usually otaku with low social level skills, know shit about romance

That's the whole point, dummy. To satisfy unrealistuc romantical needs of people who don't really know/care/want it's IRL version.

mfw op has bretty guud test

romance in itself is completely fictional

who ever said something about IRL?

Stay mad faggot

That's what people who want to get laid but can't, even if they pay a prostitute, say.

Best girls win 99% of the time
You contrariancucks need to be purged like the scumbags you are

Getting laid has nothing to do with romance you virgin

>he's still mad

Have you considered fixing your shit taste?

Even though Inaba won, she didn't win in a great show or even a very good show. It's like winning the special olympics. Even if you get gold in everything, you're still retarded. Kokoro Connect was a fucking trainwreck, and I think that disappointment will haunt me forever, especially knowing that Inaba deserved so much better than the shafting she got.

Not even the best girl of her own show.

>still a girl with short hair
Nope.

> soulless harpy with an ugly voice
> best girl

Your taste is wrong.

>canonically no personality

>n-no u
Nice comeback

Inaba is cute. CUTE!

I would sell my soul to satan just to be in her body for a day.

Will the childhood friend ever win?

>colonized

Man, Inaban was nice and all, but this shit show was really overrated.

I'd help eliminate the pure white race if it meant having children with her.

What makes her so hot?

Kokoro connect would be extremely forgettable without Inaban. Truly the best girl
Typical example of 'great character stuck in a mediocre show'

Why yes, she is.
She totally is.

inabafags should be shot on sight

>romance starts with the guy getting the girl
>shows what the relationship is like and how he bang other girls including his sisters
feels good

That won't solve your shit taste, kid.

She's everything wrong with the show. You suffer through her arcs of whining about how special she is, waiting the plot to get back to inaban and the actually interesting interactions between the rest of the cast.
If she was cut from the show it might actually become decent.

Inaban isn't that great. I agree that Iori is shit though.

>romance starts with the guy getting the girl
>shows what the relationship is like
>monogatari
yea.. no

Even beyond that, the forced drama was fucking awful. They have this mysterious being doing mysterious things to fuck up their lives, but they completely get over that and accept it by the end of the first day. But when it comes to whether generic boy A has a crush on generic girl A or generic girl B, THAT's when the 15 minute long crying meltdown scenes happen. It's just so cringey and such a waste of potential to cast aside the premise of the show to instead just focus on shitty teen melodrama.

Fucking VA's REEEE give me season 3

This is why Tsuki Ga kirei is one of the greatest romance anime of all time. The confession happens at episode 3.