I don't know why I watched this, but I now I think it would be better for everyone if slavery was still legal

I don't know why I watched this, but I now I think it would be better for everyone if slavery was still legal.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRn88EVNio0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XuQx54kooM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh boy a genocide doesnt sound that bad now does it

Freedom sucks tbqhwyf

Slavery helped create the situation we have here.

youtu.be/7XuQx54kooM

True that. Muslims used to castrate the slaves they took to alleviate this problem.

I want this in my country. Its fucking tough to clear for engineering entrance exams because all my friends study day and night.
If this come to my country at least 40% students will be out of my competition.
do i need to mail Soros for this?

It's truly the barbarian invasion.

How do people not see this?

Attached: thebeautifulrainbowofdiversity.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>WHAT IS HARYANA AND PUNJAB

>almost all white kids at the show
We deserve it

Screwing your own countrymen by getting help from an insidious Jew to destroy your culture so that you can get into a school that you won't study hard enough for to be admitted.

We may have just reached the bottom of the barrel.

Nothing is worth screwing up your country. Either be content to do something else ("less") or pursue opportunities abroad. I would much rather live in a humble, but safe and functional, society, than a fancy society riddled with drugs, violence, and no-go zones.

lol are you me

Pretty impressive timing.

yo

...and the post content is very similar.

spoopy

>pursue opportunities abroad
Don't tell Pajeet this. We need less shitskins.

>implying my people have not already lost track of our culture.
Isn't everyone selfish ?and these young people are just disposable. They are inherently weak and retards. If Music and nigger culture affects you, you are genetically weak and retard.
I see through this, tell me why I shouldn't be the one using this to my advantage?

Punjabi and Sikh dnt do good in school whether they try hard or not. I want this in Karnataka, Kerela and Maharashtra

True, they're a net negative here. That fucking curry stench.

I love my fertile land dnt wry

You sound like a backstabbing Jew. You get ahead through your own merit, not by fucking over other people.

This is what Jews separated you retards from them by creating Christianity.
Good and Evil are nothing. Power and strength are absolute.

>"here"
I live in a deep russian shithole and pajeets have been arriving in droves for the past few years.
they call it "exchange students".
pakis and niggers too.
previously I have seen a brown man once or twice in 20 years. now they are filling up the local mcdolans and bks in packs, talking and smelling funny.
hell, we had the only scandinavian cuisine place recently rebranding itself into indian.
all this makes me pretty sad.

Daily reminder that all ALL the periods of history used slavery except our current one.
And see what happens.

Sorry they're ruining your fast food restaurants and replacing European restaurants.

that's not really about food, user.

Food's important though so they're hitting you in a critical area. And it's only the beginning, at some point you'll want to avoid places that sell coffee after dark because they'll be full of Muslims, and then you'll want to avoid certain neighborhoods, etc. All here.

Slavery was a mistake you asshole

Attached: 1521660981363.png (1280x1920, 2.35M)