Why isnt christmas popular occurance in anime? Dont nips celebrate it?

Why isnt christmas popular occurance in anime? Dont nips celebrate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PLwtM3_TTU
youtube.com/watch?v=sFmOgIZxXyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't nips celebrate it?
youtube.com/watch?v=_PLwtM3_TTU

Japanese aren't Christians, retard, and they probably never will be.

I said popular user

Christmas isnt about religion dingus

Nips have there own religion. Shinto.

Every SoL has a Christmas episode

it is, and they do.

Watch more anime.

Watch more than 10 anime and you'll see tons of christmas episode.

the fuck are you talking about there are lots of christmas episodes in anime you moron

They celebrate it by eating at KFC

>They celebrate it by standing in line at KFC
FTFY

It's hard to be a tonttumies.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFmOgIZxXyc

It comes up in plenty of anime. You want them to celebrate it more than once a year or something?

Watch more anime.

Tell that to the half of burgerland that always gets triggered when another burger says 'happy holidays'. Yes nowadays it is purely a commercial holiday but you underestimate the number of stupid people in burgerland.

They remind you of it before every episode, even in the middle of july for some reason

In the 90s and 00s every chinese cartoon had a christmas episode, and it was fucking obnoxious.

>celebrate it more than once a year
Detective Conan kinda did that, when it was pointed out that everything so far happened in only one year.

GRANDO SPONSA TOKIO DAY O' CHRISTMAS

Jesus christ, what has anime come to

Oh, user.

Not really, because even including AO material every yearly festivity actually happened only once

I'm not even religious, but I will shit on anyone that says happy holidays.

Happy holidays user!

Christmas is a day for dating in Japan.

I wonder whether anybody watched that?

How new are you?

The simple answer is that Japanese aren't Europeans (or descended from them). No point in rushing to adopt every part of a tradition that is over a thousand years old.
It's not like Christmas is the same in every American or European country either, so who knows what the final version of Japanese Christmas will look like.

Isn't Christmas about dating and having sex in Japan?

christmas in japan is a meme holyday like halloween outside america, companies push it to sell shit but the average person doesnt really care

Isn't that just Christmas in general? What else are you going to do when all the stores close down, watch cartoons?

>Why isnt christmas popular occurance in anime?
But it is user.

Fucking newfag, watch more than a dozen token series and you'd know that Christmas is a very popular occurrence.

every romance has a christmas episode

Nisekoi didnt have one
Checkmate

Because nips are Pagan degenerates.

Does anyone have anime they rewatch around Christmas? For me I always rewatch Haruhi even though its not based around winter (except Disappearance).

I also rewatch Clannad and 5 cm/s around New Year so I can wallow in my sadness.

Nisekoi was a mistake

Watch more than three anime.

That sounds fun.

I still remember Mitsudomoe had 2 christmas eps despite both seasons they're in the same grade.

>Nisekoi
>Ever

You mean watched Itsudatte My Santa? Yeah. It's mediocre. It gets somewhat better if you watch it with the Italian dub on.

The anime aired during the spring and summer seasons. The manga has Christmas chapters.

A lot of Anime have Christmas episodes. Watch more SoL and comedy series.