Read my lips: We will build a wall

Fuck this cuck.

Attached: Trump-02-Big-20161023173954.jpg (790x425, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2_qCbYqBBc
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/976941920936185856
youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=497
youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=8m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
breitbart.com/immigration/2018/03/22/gop-democrats-fully-fund-border-wall-jordanians/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you really vote for Trump?

He's been an obvious undercover democrat since day 1 dude.

Most of his life he was a registered democrat for fucks sake.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

America 2018

Attached: 0_HtP5dCLWcIu7sSRM.jpg (320x276, 22K)

>8:17
Demoralization campaign.

This orange cunt played us (and by us I mean USA)

USA will soon disown UK as rightful hair of the C U C K Crown

Trump constantly giving the swamp everything they want is 4D chess

Attached: 1507740455185.png (485x443, 22K)

Yea bro. You shoulda voted for hilldawg all the way... she woulda thrown those dirty deplorables in gulag and MAGA'd

Explain.

The package has nearly everything the White House asked for.

Yet Ms. super predator three strikes Clinton wasn't looking out for white interests somehow

You should be blaming congress for this.

I'm sorry, but can you explain this spending package gives the swamp anything? It seems pretty good actually. Not perfect, but pretty good.

Why do all US presidents bow down to the kikes?

For what? We got almost everything we asked for.

>President signs bill into law
>Blame congress!!

No

Can you explain exactly how Trump bowed to Kikes? We got almost everything we asked for in this spending bill.

Can you explain why we should be upset with this bill?

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/976941920936185856

Hello?

We all need to not vote for trump. This is a loser president.

Calm your tits, cunt-a-sauruses:
youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=497
>8:17 for relevant part, but I'd recommend you watch the entire fucking thing to get some 5th grade understanding going on.

>Page 376 of terrible, rotten, no-good budget busting bill:

I found it! I found it! Border security, what President Trump wanted!

no . . .wait a minute section says Defense can spend what funds it determines to enhance the border security of Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, and Tunisia

>cunt-a-saurus
>unironically posting SHS outside of /ptg/

Attached: 151830247981.png (321x185, 78K)

: $1.6 billion for border fencing, but with the specification that it only applies to existing designs, meaning no wall.
The Fix NICS Act, which modestly improves the existing gun background check system, plus a provision instructing the Centers for Disease Control that it is free to conduct research on gun violence. Such research was effectively stopped in 1996.
A slight increase to the IRS budget. While not nearly what the agency needs, especially given the challenge of implementing the new tax law, at least it doesn’t continue the longstanding GOP effort to starve the IRS of funds and make enforcement a joke.
$380 million in assistance to states to improve the security of their election systems, and $300 million to the FBI to combat Russian hacking of those systems.
No repeal of the Johnson Amendment, which prevents churches from endorsing candidates and acting as political organizations. President Trump has advocated that the amendment be repealed.
A bar on employers like restaurants keeping any portion of workers’ tips. The Trump Labor Department had proposed allowing tip “pooling,” including letting the boss control and potentially take workers’ tips.
Increases for the National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities. Trump had proposed eliminating them entirely.
No cuts to the EPA (Trump had proposed cutting the agency’s budget by a third) and an increase in funding for clean energy research through ARPA-E, which Trump had proposed eliminating entirely.
Increased funding for affordable housing.
Increased education funding, along with what nearly everyone is describing as a complete rejection of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos’ agenda.
Increased funding for the National Institutes of Health.
A doubling of child care funding for low-income families.
No defunding of sanctuary cities or Planned Parenthood.

I mean he's israels bitch, his daughter married a jew, he a cuckold.

>Libertaian doesn't like spending on Science
>Notes things in the bill he likes, such as outlawing torture and destroying our chemical weapon stockpiles
>Libertaian takes exception to chump change standard federal programs
>hasn't gotten to the part which talks about spending for our border security, assumes it doesn't exist
>notes it outlaws IRS targeting people for speech
>notes it doesn't fund metadata collection
He spends half these tweets praising the bill, the other half bitching in Libertarian.

FUCK this KEK
No wall, but NEOCONS and arms race. The American future has been ensured! NOT. Enjoy your dead niggerspic state.

I'm Sorry for you lads. Theresa Mays Brexit blunders don't seem too bad now.

>more false reporting and a shill campaign on Sup Forums.

This is what happens when you let Paul Ryan or Turtle McConnell write laws.

>$1.6 billion for border fencing, but with the specification that it only applies to existing designs, meaning no wall.
So you're saying the White House just lied to the press?
Can you explain why they would do that.
>The Fix NICS Act, which modestly improves the existing gun background check system, plus a provision instructing the Centers for Disease Control that it is free to conduct research on gun violence. Such research was effectively stopped in 1996.
So... that's bad because?
>A slight increase to the IRS budget. While not nearly what the agency needs, especially given the challenge of implementing the new tax law, at least it doesn’t continue the longstanding GOP effort to starve the IRS of funds and make enforcement a joke.
And instead, as Paul noted, includes a provision where funding is cut if the IRS targets individuals again.
>$380 million in assistance to states to improve the security of their election systems, and $300 million to the FBI to combat Russian hacking of those systems.
And this is bad, because... ?
>No repeal of the Johnson Amendment, which prevents churches from endorsing candidates and acting as political organizations.
Ok... So what?
>A bar on employers like restaurants keeping any portion of workers’ tips.
Cool.
>Increases for the National Endowments for the Arts and Humanities. Trump had proposed eliminating them entirely.
Ok... So what?
>No cuts to the EPA (Trump had proposed cutting the agency’s budget by a third) and an increase in funding for clean energy research through ARPA-E, which Trump had proposed eliminating entirely.
Ok, that part seems a little bad. I guess.
>Increased funding for affordable housing.
Ok.
>Increased education funding, along with what nearly everyone is describing as a complete rejection of Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos’ agenda.
Well, what is the new proposed agenda?
>Increased funding for the National Institutes of Health.
Oh god no.

>I believed everything my trumpfag blogs said as gospel
lol you're dumb as fuck

The absolute state of pro drumpf shills right now ahahahha he betrayed you cucks.

Attached: 1476232835510.jpg (1808x1300, 514K)

>A doubling of child care funding for low-income families.
Gibs aren't good.
>No defunding of sanctuary cities or Planned Parenthood.
Which wouldn't be done at a budget level. That requires the Attorney General to act.

Yeah... it's a little bad... I guess. I don't see how it's set your hair on fire bad.

Can you explain exactly how we were betrayed? This bill doesn't seem that bad, and we got most of what we asked for.

STOP POSTING THAT KIKE RAT ON THIS VENERABLE BOARD YOU FAGGOT!

What did the blogs get wrong?

Calm down. I don't think anyone's falling for it.

I love how anti trumpers unironicly believe he was voted in to literally be hitler 2.0 and everytime he’s not hitler 2.0(all the time) you guys say he’s a cuck and he betrayed (((us)))
Millions on millions of dollars and this is the best we got?
Shit pay me 10k a month i’ll do a 1,000 shills jobs
i’ll show you faggots a few things

Can you explain exactly how Trump is a kike rat?

No you shareblue faggot he did one thing I disagree with OH NOES I HAVE TO HAET HIM NOW!!!!!

fuck retarded faggot

>No wall, but NEOCONS and arms race.
The bill funds most of the wall.

That doesn't mean anything. The same shit he's saying now he was saying 30 years ago. Go watch his old interviews and read his books if you don't believe it. He's a 50s/60s blue dog Democrat, not a modern liberal or conservative.

I don't see how this is a blunder. We got most of the wall, and this bill doesn't seem that bad.

Can you explain why you'd say that? We got most of the wall out of this, and there's very little to be upset about that I'm seeing.

Every hypothetical conspiracy about Hilary and trump

Such as?

You didn't get shit lol

WW3 - Hilary
Not being a faggot - trump

His top senior advisors are jews. His best buddy is Bibi the King Jew.
Forgot to add: he is a nepotistic cunt; a fucking shoe designer is suddenly a Secretary of State? Fixing Koreas? Her kike husband will fix Midde East?? Come on man, it's a shitshow.

Le Wall is a pipedream
youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg

If you hate beaners, shoot them.

I mean, it shows exactly why these 1 post by this IDs are wrong. I don't see why he shouldn't post it.

Hmm?
I'm just saying that his rhetoric has remained consistent, and him being registered as a dem is irrelevant.

>Le Wall is a pipedream
>Le Wall now mostly funded
Ok.

Yeah, a fully funded border wall in Jordan and 3 billion to isreal.

breitbart.com/immigration/2018/03/22/gop-democrats-fully-fund-border-wall-jordanians/

>me not being a shill

Can you explain what I haven't understood?

OK

Yes, we funded a wall in Jordan as well as most of the wall here. I'm upset because of... [fill in this blank]

You got replacement fences lol

k

So you're saying the White House just lied to the press.
Can you explain why they lied to the press?

Because they are retarded
>the president has full confidence in whover is about to get fired next week

>Can you explain
>Can you explain
>Can you explain
>Can you explain
please take a bottle of sleeping pills with some alcohol

Ok. They can be retarded if you need them to be.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-23 15.54.51.png (835x586, 261K)

I asked for you to explain, not lash impotently.

So did the White House just lie to the press?
Can you explain why they lied to the press?

>no wall
lol

So you're saying they lied to the press, can you explain why they lied to the press.

lol.

They always lie.
Can you explain no wall in the bill he just signed?

The bill he just signed funds most of the wall. Can you explain why you have a problem with that?

Can you explain why you're a Jew?

This was fun, shills, we need to do this again soon.

Where does it say the money is for wall construction, you fucking shit?

>Border wall? No, I said brown people mall.

dude. stop already FFS