Will universe 6 be erased? can based Namekians save Champa-sama?

Will universe 6 be erased? can based Namekians save Champa-sama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqa7W-_Snbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right now everyone expects universe 6 to get erased- So no, they will not get erased

They either manage to stay in game or some bullshit will keep them in.

>inb4 "muh gohanforeshadowed poweup
>mystic gohan could wreck buu before eating gotenks
>dbs mystic gohan can't dispatch two doctors who are cell tier at most
>and some fucking teleport guy and robot nearly throws him off the stage

He's just filler like the rest, to make spotlight for goku vegeta frieza and droids

*blocks your path*

They're obviously going to fuse, the only question is what's going to happen after that.
They might draw it out more and have the namek be the new Ribrianne for a while or they might use it to give an ineffectual power up to Veggy or Gohan.

Post yfw you realize Vegeta is going to try and go Ultra Instinct by running around in base form and getting his dick pushed in and when it doesn't happen he's going to get so pissed off he becomes Berserker/Legendary Super Saiyan

This will give both Goku and Vegeta a "unique" upgrade to themselves that will separate their fighting style for awhile. Goku will be completely instinctual and fight with grace and finesse, the opposite of what he usually does - brute force. The calm, calculating, technical fighter Vegeta will become a fighter of rage who just moves and fights out of complete anger and desperation.

This future for Vegeta is hinted at during the "my Bulma" scene showing the large power Vegeta can obtain if he succumbs to pure rage and hatred.

Does jobhan even stand a chance?

>calm, calculating, technical fighter Vegeta
Uh, what? His go-to strategy is always to just hit them with a huge ki blast, or spam ki blasts, and when it doesn't work he gets his ass kicked because he used up all his energy.

Universe 6 still has Hit.

Vegeta is a genius fighter. How else can you explain how he can keep up with Goku when all he has is SSB and Goku has SSB + the cheating Kaioken?

>can based Namekians save Champa-sama?
I dearly hope so

But he's not keeping up with Goku entirely, Whis made a point that Vegeta is always a step behind.

And now with UI entering the picture, he's way behind Goku again. His base power is higher but Goku has always been the smarter fighter.

Soon

They'll obviously be eliminated in episode 118.

Against the namekians? Probably.
In the long run? Absolutely not.
The only possible end where someone other than goku saves the day is if goku fuses with vegeta again and that's still unlikely since they seems to be making ultra instinct out to be the ultimate state at least for this arc. So it's going to be the goku show again.
It's a shame because i'd like to see something interesting like Vegeta figuring somehting out and finally being the hero or piccolo going full fanfic and absorbing all the namekians to become an unstable namek god or something. 17/18 fusion would be fun too but no, it'll be UISS goku or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqa7W-_Snbo
>This is now the Thread Music

Is potara fusion more effective or namekian fusion?

awful vocals

>Vocal needs work but still based

>mystic
you're retarded for multiple reasons

This. I'd seriously like to see a good last resistance put up by universe 6. Piccolo and Gohan are boring. And I honestly wish Gohan and Piccolo do get eliminated by the two Namekians.

Seriously, everyone is expecting a steam roll. That be too boring.

Give us more Frieza Vegeta and Goku. Let Uni 6 make it to the finals. Cali and Kale were a perfect example of basic fighters being able to hold there own against blue.

They might be around the same, potara might be stronger
Nail+piccolo went from neither being able to phase 1st form frieza to being a close match against 2nd form which is comparable to the boost vegeta+goku would have needed to exceed superbuu(gohan absorbed)

Funny how their skin color is so much darker than Piccolo, Namekians niggers

>U6 Nameks are defeated thanks to Smartccolo's strategy
>They ask to fuse with him in order to increase his chances of survival and (primarily) to save their lives at the same time
>Piccolo becomes SSB-tier, turns out U6 cannot be erased as long as Piccolo is in there
>Caulifla can keep trashtalking Goku from the stands for an additional couple of months

How would the fanbase cope with this?

But Hit is out of the game already.

I would be completely fine with it, Doc needs to be relevant again and Caulifla borderline humping his leg all over from the stand would be glorious.

Gohan ultimate form in DBZ Buu saga is called "Mystic', pedro

Namekians get darker as they age, piccolo is still in his mid to late 20s at this point.
Also U7 namekians are canonically heavily inbred, all the individuals we see in the series are descended from 2 individuals since old namek was repopulated by guru alone.

When will he fight again

Let me explain

Majin Vegeta vs SS2 Goku explained once and for all that Vegeta is the better fighter. Vegeta won that fight on absolutely equal terms.

Goku did not use SS3. 1. It would have ended his time on Earth. 2. Vegeta wouldn't let him power up to that and go for a killing blow during the transformation. Yes SS3 Goku is stronger than Majin Vegeta. That's not my point. On completely even terms, Vegeta wins because of his skill as a fighter. He is just a better fighter than Goku. This is proven in the series.

Yes, Whis says he's a step behind. He lacks the gap closer that is Kaioken. Yet he still holds his own against the same enemies Goku faces with SSBKK.

>His base power is higher
Wanna give a god damned source on that one, pal?
There's nothing at all to go with to make that conclusion, besides a mere moment where he raged and punched Beerus, after which Goku commented that for that instance, Vegeta was even stronger than him.

He's spent more time in the ROSAT than Goku.

>Vegeta won that fight on absolutely equal terms.
You realise not even vegeta believes this right?
Bibbidi magic powers cunts up and makes them more resilient.

>Caulifla can keep trashtalking Goku from the stands for an additional couple of months
That's the only part I'm not okay with.

This was never stated. Vegeta thought going Making would boost him. It didn't. All it did was awake his true desire to fight Goku.

Majin Magic makes people stronger. We saw that with Spopovich. Majin Vegeta was a temporary powerup and not indicative of his natural abilities. He was roided up on evil magic for that fight.

>Yes, Whis says he's a step behind. He lacks the gap closer that is Kaioken
Well then he's a step behind, isn't he? Kaioken is just a technique. Vegeta doesn't have it, so he's not as strong as Goku.

Why not?

>Krillian and tien job
>Yamcha doesn't even get invited
Being an OG dragonball fan is suffering. Yamcha and Tien still have unresolved character arcs i think

Why is it so hard for toriyama to have all the characters be useful and grow like in one piece

kek
Goku can turn SS3 instantly as shown against Buutenks
Goku can use SS3 for a few minutes, long enough to beat an SS2, like Fat Buu did to Vegeta in one shot

Even Vegeta was mad at Goku after because he felt like he was being pitied

>This was never stated.
It was shown when Spopovich, who was previously just a low level fighter, was able to have his neck broken and just twist it back into place. And fly. And shoot ki.

Time for the androids to be eliminated.

Please pay attention to the conversation. I'm not saying Vegeta is equal to Goku. I'm saying Vegeta is the better overall Fighter. He is a step behind. Yet he fights on par or close enough to Goku to survive against the same enemies that test SSBKK. This is why Berserker/Legendary would make a good upgrade for Vegeta, he would lose his calculating smart fighting style and become pure rage again.

:^)

Goku allowed him to win there, it has been stated by both Vegeta and Goku.

Almost every character, including Vegeta, states that Goku is a genius when it comes to martial arts and fighting in general, Vegeta acknowledging multiple times throughout series that Goku always keeps being better than him.

Any fights we look at, Goku always is pulling some kind of tricks or techniques, while Vegeta is the one who always keeps spamming his Flash (tm) attacks or tons of simple ki blasts.

Though I personally am inclined to believe that Vegeta with Majin power up, fighting ruthlessly was a better fighter, at least back then.

Goku honestly was downplayed a lot during Buu arc imo (besides SS3 bullshit).

Sadly as it is now, Vegeta is back to his simple ways of trying to overpower an opponent, while Goku is against given use of tricks, techniques, etc.

No, this was confirmed to be Dabura magic. Read the manga.

Vegeta's never seemed hung up on using the same powerups as Goku though. There's no real reason for him to get his own "unique" form except that you think it'd be cool.

Vegeta wants UI now, that's obvious. He doesn't care that Goku got it first.

I found this old gem in my dbs folder

And? Goku still lost on equal terms.

>This was never stated.
Man what ghetto ass dub are you drawing your information from?

I never said Vegeta cared. I'm saying UI doesn't fit his character and this would be a neat and proper growth for him especially after the MY BULMA scene people love

So?
>someone weaker spends more time in ROSAT, thus he's stronger
Equal at best, I'd say.

Yamcha and Tien's character arcs were resolved during the Nappa fight when the writers clearly signaled that the only relevant characters from there on would be the saiyans. They're nothing but background characters and occasional roster-fillers.

thats not being resolved thats being forgotten or pushed away

Yamcha will redeem himself in the post-ToP mini-arc where they have a cooking competition.

Wouldn't be the first time he's doubled up on ROSAT time and still come out weaker than goku.

It's obvious at the end of this arc everything is going to be reset
So why not more drama like having roshi die, or when piccolo fuses he gets erased along with universe 6

not according to Vegeta :^)

Is that so?

>Any fights we look at, Goku always is pulling some kind of tricks or techniques, while Vegeta is the one who always keeps spamming his Flash (tm) attacks or tons of simple ki blasts.
Oh please, every fight anymore is nothing but ATATATATATA and beam spam. If it's a top-tier headliner fight they might throw in a "teleports behind you" moment somewhere.

This is a bad translation. The Majin power up only reawoke his killing intent that he lost becoming a family man.

>for the first time in recorded history someone thinks to try and just fucking shoot the superpowered kung fu masters
>I...I...IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! GOKU WAS JUST HOLDING BACK!

That's sad, in the og manga they all kinda had their own fighting style, Goku would always use that drop kick and be acrobatic, Vegeta would be more like a ruthless street fighter and so on

When is the fat smurf getting knocked off?

It's in every translation i've ever seen
He also says the thing you said after, but it's never stated once that there was no power up or whatever that dabura bullshit was.

This.

Plus, I reckon it's pretty damn different to shoot Ki blasts at someone versus shooting someone with a fucking laser/bullet.

>Goku is a smarter fighter

Stop this meme. Goku sucks. All he does is steal techniques. Vegeta at least makes his own techniuqes.

She's about to go for some last-ditch transformation, so probably soon.

>Frieza is already dead, so no one gets disqualified if he gets killed
h-he's gonna get the wish right? right?

Wakey wakey Vegetafags, the hero of justice has arrived.

I know obsessive fags here have pretty much convinced themselves that U6 is getting erased but I don't think that's going to be the case. Here's why

-Namekians have an out in fusing with Piccolo to technically remain in the game
-The two universe are the only ones that seem to be open to an alliance or at least have members that want to wish the other universe back
-Beerus, despite everything, actually cares about Champa and doesn't want him erased
-Gohan already felt bad about erasing a universe
-Champa, Vados etc are fun as a peanut gallery commenting even if they are out

So I could see a situation where the namekians fuse with Piccolo in order to help U7 win and wish U6 back

Or they blow up Piccolo and Gohan chimps out and eliminates them

Dunno could go either way

He stole good moves at least. None of that Ki blast shit. Could even have killed Cell.

This would be ideal, but the writers seem too lazy to do this. Face it, Vegeta's just gonna be the Luigi forever.
The "my Bulma" scene was shit by the way

Esto es el fin

Remember 48 minutes?

The Grand Priest is most beautiful when he is dapper

I like how Goku reminding Vegeta that Buu hurt his family was enough to convince him to fuse, but knowing the Buu killed his mother and friends and Earth's population wasn't enough motivation for Gohan to fight seriously. Just like how Beerus was sleeping through everything instead of doing his one job. Why are the strongest characters absolutely worthless?

Why is Vegeta always crying?

18 about to job

rip

Goku's more interested in ayyliens than him.

once
ever

Their arcs (as fighters, at least) are finished.

>Tien
Keeps training, but he knows he can't compete with saiyans, enjoys farming too and that's where he spends most of his time nowadays. In Toei-verse, he has a dojo too.

He doesn't seem to care about marrying or anything like that, he's fine.

>Krillin
He is a family man and resumed his training (thanks to his populariy among fans), but like Tien he knows his limitations and doesn't care about being outclassed.

>Yamcha
Gave up fighting long ago, in Toei-verse he loves baseball and he is doing good at his new passion / career.

His personal life is a mystery, used to be a hopeless romantic (but Krillin replaced him during the Android Arc), maybe he doesn't even want to marry anymore. According to Akira, he's still afraid of women (even though Akira once said Yamcha was "a cheater" to Furuya, either his fear returned after his womanizer phase or Akira is senile). Yamcha's personal life is the only unfished part of the character.

No Bri? ;_;

Post yfw Hit is still in the tournament. He's going to use another skill, time warp and warp back in time onto the platform. Zeno will think it's cool and allow it.

>All rung out by Goku in one blast
But all the Youtubers are gonna smile and nod and eat up the bad writing, because GOKU SO STRONK AND KOOL.

Didn't zeno say anymore of that shit from universe 6 and he'd erase it?

He said no attacks from outside.

I mean if they are about to be erased can't hurt to try

Could current blue Veggie do any harm to Beerus if he slapped Bulma again?

He would go SSB2.

>slaps her so hard her voice actor changes

lolno, the closest indicator of Kittuns power is the Manga implying that Final Kamehameha would potentially one shot him.
And with the convenient exposition about potaras from a few eps back, we know that in addition to adding the participants power, they also multiply them by anything from 200x to 900x
So no, Veggie can't touch this.
Of course, it's all completely irrelevant since they are free and willing to completely disregard their already mutilated lore on moments notice for the cool factor.

>CANON!

Friendship ended with Vegeta.

Now Freeza is my best friend.

>with the convenient exposition about potaras from a few eps back, we know that in addition to adding the participants power, they also multiply them by anything from 200x to 900x
You guys really need to stop taking throwaway statements like "tens of times" and making them into concrete multipliers.

After this, Goku will only have eyes for Jiren