Australian claims to have found Flight MH370 on GoogleEarth

providr.com/australian-missing-malaysian-plane-found-google-earth/utm_source=RobVanDam&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=providr

You guys think its true?

Attached: 1519997072393.gif (250x200, 201K)

Has Aussie shit posting gone to far?

How autistic do you have to be to scan an ocean for plane wreckage?

Its likely under 4-5 kilometers of water. No way of seeing it.

Even with good light conditions?

Nigga u been in the ocean?

This fucking leaf....

A fucking wave

Attached: IMG_5869.png (640x1136, 482K)

>"The plane was found stinking drunk, sleeping in the middle of a warm back-country road."

How the fuck would we find a plane like this? Ocean floor mapping at much higher quality/depth than we currently have?

>doesn't know about sea floor mapping on google maps

some weird looking shit there man.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm genuinely curious.

>The images sent to ATSB by Mr. McMahon, below, were captured on 6 Nov 2009, over four years before the flight disappeared.

I think it's true some nutjob sent 2009 pictures to officials saying he found wreckage from planes that didn't crash until, what, four years later, sure. Nutjobs do all sorts of nutty things.

The most sparkling oceans in, say, the Bahamas have visibility to a few hundred feet; after that, it gets pretty dark pretty quick.

So light under any circumstance can't penetrate past a certain depth, regardless of surface conditions. Gotcha.

Sorry, I've been a landlubber my whole life

Nigga ocean got shit in it
Fukken hard to see through it. Visibility at the surface can be between 1-5 meters, but for the better part it's not the crystal clear stuff you see in pics of "Paradise" islands.
The deeper you go, the more particles, the less you can see. Even if you had a fucking nuklear blast, you still might not see to the bottom, simply because there is enough shit in the water to block literally every area at one point or another

Guy said google had them timestamped at 2014, but they're not always accurate, especially not of random areas of the ocean.

They are not human

It's cool leafbro, we all have knowledge gaps.
Ocean's a fucking scary place, part of it's the inability to see shit. I'd stay the fuck away from it as much as possible

>Guy is obessed with finding plane for years
>Scans countless miles of ocean
>Finds three waves that vaguely look plane shape
>Satilitte photos are from years prior to the crash

Another fucking retarded thread

You know, now that you mention it...I would not at the least be at all surprised if there were Lovecraftian-sized abominations at depths we can't get to. I'm old enough to remember giant squids being labeled as cryptids. NOW its confirmed.

What the fuck else is down there?

Is there a simple way to verify when the satellite photos were taken?