Can someone explain Ufotable's logic to give Sakura sex scenes but not Rin?

Can someone explain Ufotable's logic to give Sakura sex scenes but not Rin?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/sQWuO7P.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

read the VN

Movies get away with stuff TV anime can't. See the glaring difference between Evangelion TV series and End of Evangelion.

Being a sloot is an integral part of her character. You can't just skip that dolphins or cgi dragons and expect the same reactions from viewers.

Movies get more freedom and Sakura being a worm riddled sex fiend is quite literally central to her character

UBW is for boys
HF is for men

Sakura is Shirou's canon wife, of course he'd only have sex with her.
>sex scene with her boyfriend Shirou
>slut
???
Also, Realta Nua cuts it out just fine.

this, but too bad wormslut a shit

Heaven's Feel is the canon route, so they have to go all out

Rin was on TV, Sakura is not

Will americans clap during this scene in the movies?

HF is for boys
UBW is for men
OUS is for real men

Nopan

Who does Sakura do, other than worms

Sakura's sex scenes play ana ctual part in the story.

I yet to see anime movie that would have sex scenes like in Yosuga no Sora.

Rin is pure

Well now I won't be seeing movie 2 at the theater. The screaming will be obnoxious.

Just Shirou.

>"Having sex for mana is standard procedure"
>pure
Don't even bother bringing up the hymen, because that doesn't prevent her from sucking dick or taking it up the ass.

Sakura is hotter.

This.

>Will americans clap during this scene in the movies?
Yes. They will probably have a shooting if they put in Shirou getting cucked by Shinji.

Shinji already whispered to Shirou's hear something along the lines "we're both using her as we please". Ufo is going all out with the original version

Only cheap garbage need additional sex scene & fab service.
Real KINO will easily capture its audience hearts by its dialogues alone.
So, what Ufo trying to say is UBW > HF.

>has had sex with multiple men through out her life including her brother
>not a slut

>Inbox it's the Batman movie all over again only this time the shooting by someone dressed as Kiritsugu

/thread

She was raped dumbass it wasn't because she wanted to, insensitive faggot. Why are people so pressed that an anime character have more sex experience than everyone in this board?

Whether you're a slut or not depends on how willing you are to have sex with several people, not whether you've had sex or not. The way purity actually works is that a rape victim who still just loves one person wholeheartedly is still pure, while a virgin who's indecisive about her feelings is a slut. Either way, the Shinji rape was retconned in Realta Nua.

Sakura pleases worms for mana.

>The Archer class really is made up of Archers
>Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right

What the fuck is wrong with clapping for a scene you enjoy?

Rin isn't sexy.

Sakura's a sexy slut.

It's not a live performance, clapping is unnecessary and retarded.

I agree, I also clap at KFC when I get that first, delicious chicken bite.

I want movie 3 to end farther in the future than the original True End.

They already added original material about delicious kuudere JC Sakura bonding with Shurou in movie 1. The chances of going as far as seeing Sakura and Shirou's kids in movie 3 are pretty high.

>Shinji rape was retconned in Realta Nua
Retconning does not change what really happened. It just glosses over the facts.

>Movie vs TV show
>Forced sex scene vs scene that can easily be changed to be more romantic
It isn't hard to figure out.

Seeing Sakura having children with a flesh puppet is really nice. We have Shioru v2.0 at the end of the VN. When they find a better body for him, that would be Shirou v3.0 and so on. What if the first child was fathered by v2.0 and the next by v3.0?

I'm pretty sure the interview was talking about the sex between Shirou and Sakura, which wasn't forced

>This meme again

It's literally Shirou's soul inside a new body. It's him.

Wormslut being a slut is half her character, you can not write out the sex scenes.

Pretty sure was referring to Rin's sex scene in the VN being forced.

Meh, the "sex before final battle" is a common trope, I don't see how Rin's scene was forced.

Shirou lost his human body and souls cannot reproduce. His new body can even be infertile like homunculus. They could intervene to make it possible but the child born would be a homunculus just like Illya with a short lifespan.

>being retarded

Nothing confirmed Shirou cannot reproduce anymore

Shirou has been placed a flesh puppet like this one.
>i.imgur.com/sQWuO7P.jpg
His new body is just a shell for his soul. He looks like a human on the outside but he might not be fully functional as a human.

Rin said that he is the same Shirou. He is much human as the rest of them.

Does that mean that Shirou does not need to eat anymore?

We don't know what he is. He may be human as suggested. It's ambigous

>Fate
>emiya-kun, let's have a threesome with saber. what, you didn't know us mages guzzle cum for mana regularly? what an amateur
>UBW
>uguu i-it's not like i like you or anything gosh i'm SUCH a virgin look i have a HYMEN pls support me sheltered neckbeards

Different directors

they could have at least given them a kiss and im not even a rinfag

I hope Fate dies and the franchise is completely infested with people who remove all the interesting things about it. I hate it, I hate Nasu, I hate Type moon and most of all I really fucking hate the fans of this shit.

Why the fuck would you clap in the middle of the movie you retard?

UBW- a handshake.
HF- sex scenes.

Hm...

>UBW-Director that listens to Nasu and tries to be more liberal with the route
>HF-Director that understands the appeal of the original VN, want to stay true to it while adding new things that only enhance.

My girl touko wouldn't make a puppet that defective

holy shit

> Director that understands the appeal of the original VN, want to stay true to it while adding new things that only enhance.
Where is the rape scene, faggot wormfag? Ah, censored again.

>UBW-Director that listens to Nasu and tries to be more liberal with the route

Was it a good sequel to zero as intended?

What rape scene?

You ok user?

The handshake at the end of UBW made me cringe.
IMO, they need to redo UBW and show Rin x Shirou some respect.

The UBW anime was simply too focused on Archer

Clapping, shouting or speaking aloud during any point of a film is stupid, I hate americans

It also had shit Hollywood music

The rape scenes were never shown in the VN, stupid fuck.

I'm seeing the film in about a week and I'm super hyped. I've been waiting to see HF get adapted for so long and I'm glad that it seems Ufotable are going all out.

What a clown you are, Tohsaka Rin!

Are you actually bitching about someone being insensitive towards a fictional character?

Is this your first time interacting with a Sakurafag?

Are you retarded?

>Are you actually bitching about someone being insensitive towards a fictional character?
Where do you think you are? It's fucking Sup Forums.

I'm with you. I don't think touko would make a back up that wasn't a perfect replica of herself, and if she's capable of that, then she's capable of creating that for Shirou.

The point isn't explicitness

>Can someone explain Ufotable's logic to give Sakura sex scenes but not Rin?
Best Tohsaka sister deserves the best adaptation.

>Rin remains Pure.
>Sakura gets fucked.

WORMFAGS BTFO

OHOHOHOHOHOHO

Rhinofags are at the bargaining stage, I see.

Wormfags rationalizing how their waifu is a slut, I see.

Rinfags would have killed to have her sex scene included in UBW. Stop trying to kid yourself, and act like Sakura most likely getting hers doesn't bother you/them.

>Sex being integral to a character arc is now bad.
>making shit up

>making shit up
>Byakuya Matou
>Shinji Matou
>Emiya Shirou

Pretty sure that's more then one.

There's this problem. Worms are also integral to her character, sexually. I bet they nibble the tip when you get into her, too.

So it's like getting a blow job while fucking a girl's pussy.

I wonder if there is any chance we'll get as much detail as the recent HF manga got. Maybe without the liters of cum left on the floor. Is anyone translating that anyway?

It is on and off mainly because the HF manga is going to go on for years and no one wants to spend that much time on it. Same thing with the F/Z manga when it was ongoing.

>Maybe without the liters of cum left on the floor.
The Rider dream was already changed in the film. There is no sex, and Rins anus gets replaced with Sakuras boobs.

Be fair user
The dream in the movie had a clear scene featuring Rin's ass

A gigantic black man coming to kill you and probably rape your ass tends to keep people from getting too narcissistic

Exactly. You're beginning to see why the megasub got her own movie.

They've made a point of not going too far into the future of any of the routes, even UBW didn't let us see much.

>The dream in the movie had a clear scene featuring Rin's ass
Yes, but the sex scene wasn't included which is where anus line comes from.

>sakura gets her sex scene
>inevitable saber route adaptation has her sex scene
it would be hilarious if rin is the only heroine that doesnt get her

How many times were Shirou's abs featured in the movie?
IIRC 3-4 times

Was Byakuya raping Sakura mentioned? And anyway, who uses "multiple" to mean 2 or 3.
Didn't Kirei remove them though? At least the ones not deeply rooted in her nerves or something.
There is also this alternative.