Do you think Aya Hirano regrets spiting on anime fans?

Here is Aya Hirano performing Hare Hare Yukai on animelo summer 2017.

She kinda reminds me of Brendan Fraser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQKWJ3DUEGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because she is enjoying all the dicks she is riding.

In the real timeline Aya shocks the fandom by marrying the basist who turns out to be her childhood friend.

Reminder that the bassist turned her down, not the only way around.

all of them except the bassists.

haha memes meme me up scottie

Why anyone even care about her anyway? She wasn't even pretty and her voice was pretty generic. Kyoani (?) shilled her too much.
Also why all band member except bassist want to bang her? She wasn't even particularly sexy or attractive.

slut voicing a slut does something to my dick

She looks more cute than ever. You must be sucking dicks.

I was really shocked to learn that a 30 year old attractive woman is, in fact, not a virgin. Such critmes against humanity must never be forgiven.

>shilled
You are fucking retarded.

>Aya Hirano finally gets a new role
>it's a fucking bedwetter

>She kinda reminds me of Brendan Fraser
JUST FUCK MY BAND UP

>he thinks that was the problem
There are plenty of seiyu who get married and fuck like rabbits.

Hirano's problem is that she openly insulted her fanbase AND whored herself out to her band, betraying the "innocent" image she projected for herself.

>betraying the "innocent" image she projected for herself
Literally never happened. Get a life, you fucking ugly stalking nerd.

>literally never happened

What the fuck do you think the controversy is about, then? Her fucking some guy?

Someone crown her

Don't you mean
>JUST FUCK MY BAND

Yes

She actually spat at them? Is she going to make a Japanese version of The Wall next?

Then you are an absolute retard who doesn't understand half as much as he thinks he does.

Is she worse than...?

That was Kadokawa that pushed her like cocaine.

>you will never be Aya's osananajicuck

Explain then

Then you're delusional. Seiyu get married all the time, like I said. Hirano wasn't attacked simply because of her sex life.

Who is that?

The other user just explained it to you. Hirano was (and probably still) is a massive raging both to coworkers and her fans. She regularly abused her fanbase and despite giving everyone an "innocent" image while whoring around backstage and bullying the bassist of her band. It's not so much that she's a massive slut that everyone hates her, but that she lied about it and pretend to be "innocent" was the last straw that broke the camel's back. She's a horrible human being and I don't understand why you're defending her.

*a massive raging cunt

The fun thing is that if she hadn't voiced Haruhi we wouldn't have even cared. If we heard Misa or Lucy's VA behaved like a slut, it would have ended with a joke about how they were spot on by casting a slut.
In the end her sudden rise to fame was also her downfall. It gave her too much exposure she didn't know how to deal with.

But she was Haruhi.

Why do nips pretend to fall for the image of "innocent virginal" girls?
What's the point?

Wish fulfillment

I don't fucking understand it myself.

I don't remember her pretending to be innocent. Remember "Did you cum twice too?"

>You know Bassist-kun
>It really hurts to your hymen torn

Because they're all vanillafags. Alternatively, they're people who want to pollute vanillafags.

Where did I defend her? I meant it's a sex scandal which is exactly what it is

And she's Lucy from Fairy Tail.

She voiced some of my favorite sluts.

What? SHe was perfect back then.

I like tomboyish lesbian Aya, she must have improved her sex game in fucking women recently. I hope we see her in yuri BDSM roles in anime more often because she plays perfectly.

Which character should be voiced by Hitomi Tanaka ?

This. Hirano was never anything special, she was just pushed like crazy. Have no clue what they saw in her at Kadokawa, she probably slept with one of the producers or something, and I mean this literally.

What are you guys talking about. Aya Hirano was famous among non hardcore anime fans too.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQKWJ3DUEGA

I don't care that a voice actress has a sex life but I would rather the voice of my favorite characters wasn't a sidewalk-tier whore who gets gangbanged by her coworkers and brags about it

>40 year old mother of two
>voices loli semen demons
Why is this allowed in the Seiyuu industry?

Well thanks to that she went to stage and she got all these roles in Fukuda shows, so that works for me

>30 year old woman performing anime songs while dancing, acting and dressing like a child
she regrets a lot more than just spitting on anime, my friend

Why do burgers pretend to fall for the image of ''strong independent slutty'' girls?
what's the point?

Her favourite food must be empty space

Mai Kadowaki is so sexy-cute. Love how she always wears glasses.

I want to put hapa children inside of her

>he wouldn't want to he paid to do that if he was a girl

Aya Hirano is a talented seiyu.

>her voice was pretty generic
The fuck does that even mean ? She was good at her job. Voice acting isn't about how original your voice is, where the hell did you get that from ?
The rest of what you said is irrelevent, or rather it is for anyone who's not an idiotic idol otaku.

I dislike her but I agree that she has a phenomenal range. She sounds like a very convincing boy in Granblue, even if she's playing a girl.

>that girl
>40

What?

Superior nippon genetics, folded 1000 times.

If you don't smoke, drink, or tan it turns out you can look young for a very long time.

postpartum tane-chan looks absolutely dead inside

Implying Haruhi isn't as much a cunt as Hirano was irl.

pic

a hole where her soul should be

>all this airbrush
>perfect

>we wouldn't have even cared
I still don't care.

It happens in the States too, but we don't treat our voice actors like idols. Think about how Miley Cyrus went nuts because she wanted to shed her forced "good girl" image.

Her tits are too big, they're starting to turn gross.

She's fucking ugly.

I love tits, but there has to be a better looking titty monster in Japan somewhere.

>still this cute after pumping out two kids

She's perfect.

I wanna see how cute she is down there.

In which way did Aya Hirano insult her fanbase? Admittedly, that's new for me, I thought the only problem was admitting to be into gangbang and getting too many non-bassist dicks.

>openly insulted her fanbase

This entire thread is full of delusional retards on both sides. No one except literal otaku care about this shit.

How will she explain to her kids about this role?

The same way your mother explain how much a failure you are to your relatives.

She catches her son fapping to one of her lolis, how does she reacts?

>years down the line her children will stumble across her nukige voice roles

That's kind of hot.

/ss/

pitches the idea to a h mangaka

She's going to look disgusting by the time her son is old enough to have patrician taste.

Is that actually true? I mean it would explain why a lot of western women age like milk but I thought it was primarily genetics.

WEw

Is bassist gay? Or married with strong principles? She looks pretty hot compared to average japanese woman.
Dumb bitch 'ruined' her public image. We could have haruhi s3 and even s4, cos there is enough material. But no. Eat generic seasonal garbage, people.

toxins and exposure to the sun are major contributors at least.

Still has 12 years before she goes to shit.

>Is that actually true?
Of course it's true. They all damage your skin (in different ways) and healthy skin is what people use to determine age.

>Is that actually true?

Yes, having a healthy life does help your body age slower, that's one of the reasons you can find ripped grandpas.

So one of the reasons East Asians tend to age better than westerners is because they consume less drugs and drink?

What happened to her hair?

/fa/ here. Yes, sun exposure is a huge factor in aging. The sun will age the fuck out of you. Thats why normies always age terribly because they stand in the sun with no sunscreen a lot, while neets generally look like children because they literally don't go outside. Asians are also very religious about applying sunscreen and avoiding tanning their skin.

And healthier food. Not that shit that comes pre-made nor fucking doritos or whatever.

>> ess drugs and drink
>glorified japanese drinking culture
>also overworking to death

It's because you're self-selecting by looking at the very best women in low-res photos over the internet, instead of dealing with their ugly slags 24/7.

There's a world of difference between a Japanese idol and some peasant woman trying to make her ore quota for the local prefecture's party commissar.

Its a stereotype permeated even outside of Sup Forums and the internet. "Asians age better than X". So was just curious and following up on that here.

>We could have haruhi s3 and even s4
You don't actually believe this do you?

You'll forever be typecasted for this if you ever do it, though.

I'll try to explain the entire thing here as best I can, with as little bias as possible.

You know how people accuse bands of "selling out"? Abandoning their sound and their fanbase for mainstream success?

Hirano was basically that amplified. From what I can gather, her primary goal was to become a mainstream celebrity and not just a seiyuu. I also think she might've been trying to appeal to American audiences, too.

While a sane person would never attempt to completely burn down the bridge between her and her fanbase, Hirano decided the best thing to do would be to completely discard her initial image. This can sometimes work, like with Miley Cyrus becoming a crazy yet still famous person. That works because her fanbase grew up with her and they've changed along with her. But Hirano simply went from being pushed incredibly hard by Kadokawa as an otaku idol to the complete opposite. To the otaku who were such huge fans, her almost doing a complete 180 was seen as a massive insult. She talked about how she dated multiple guys at once and of course the band incident happened.

Stuff like this has happened before in Japan, of course, but I think Hirano is more famous in the United States because not only was she fairly popular, some people viewed it as a gender issue so it was covered and argued about more.

All in all, it's not too much different from what happens when twelve year old girls find out a member of One Direction has a girlfriend; it just so happens that Hirano went too far without a lifeline.

>To the otaku who were such huge fans, her almost doing a complete 180 was seen as a massive insult.

Otaku should kill themselves

user, what's your favorite thing in the whole wide world? Imagine if it became something completely different. Wouldn't you be steamed?

I'm not necessarily saying I'm outraged the same way the otaku were (even if I'm not fond of Hirano's personality) but I understand where they're coming from. Are death threats the answer? No, but death threats have nothing to do with Otaku, they're worldwide.

Otaku should still kill themselves, even if they have good reasons not too or are too important to get rid off.

Do you just want random people to kill themselves?

>favorite thing
>a person
>being treated as a higher concept instead of as a person

This is why otaku should kill themselves.

Sure, why not?