So what is it that he did today that made everyone mad?

So what is it that he did today that made everyone mad?

Attached: Trump.jpg (400x400, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-bolton-israel-should_b_321673?m=false
youtu.be/M2_qCbYqBBc?t=8m17s
washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-border-wall-construction-will-start-on-monday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing shills are just lying and shilling, if anything he's just giving us an update on whats what, from the sounds of it, he's being an honest president, something we've never had.

turn on CNN, cuckboy

Do you really think Sup Forums watches CNN? They have lost over 24% of their viewers since the election began.

He picked a guy who literally said the US should attack Iran to defend Israel as National Security Advisor.

Ann coulter is a shill

Attached: 1518502304514.jpg (1412x1766, 1.13M)

Signed a bill he himself said was shit. Goes against everything he stood for. No wall funding, actual LIMITS the number of deportations per year and cuts ICE funding. Anti-free speech internet censorship bullshit his in the bill. And he signed on for all of it, just because it had some military spending. He has gone full neocon stooge.

Doubt it.

The mods here delete anything exposing the king and savior.
The circle jerk news will make no mention of it.
This place will pick out random kids tweets and they'll tackle that and justify their right-wing views.

These echochamber hangouts need to end.

he picked a guy who hates the deep hate, dont get easily cucked by the shill

Attached: 3yehyza3hy3qhy.png (1500x1106, 2.14M)

He didn't sign it yet you dumb shill.
He just tweeted that he is considering a veto.

Oh nothing. Just gave Jews over a trillion dollars in American tax dollars in exchange for nothing. 4D chess and whatnot.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit, I think this will be the last day I give a single fuck about what's going on around me.

Attached: 1521790600370.jpg (447x595, 37K)

He just had a live signing ceremony, brainlet. Pay attention.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-bolton-israel-should_b_321673?m=false

>more false reporting and a shill campaign on Sup Forums.

Attached: pol during shill storm.png (469x298, 217K)

He signed a spending bill where democrats got almost everything they wanted and Trump got almost nothing.

He started construction on the wall. Leftists are picking apart portions of the bill to make it look like he cucked ICE, when in actuality, ICE will continue to do what they've been doing under Trump just fine.

please break it down to the penny what tax dollars go where

Don't worry he said he wouldn't sign any more LMAO

They didn't get DACA. Though it will probably be what they will be shilling to get reelected in the midterms.

Use this experience as a lesson. Both the republicans and Democrats are owned by Jews

Sold out to Israel and the MIC.

Prepare your anus for another wasteful war in the middle east for Israel. You were warned.

He signed a shitty budget, since there's no hope of anything better getting through Congress unless the electorate steps up and primaries the RINOs, and he's not going to completely shut the country down over it. Reminder: the RINO/Dem coalition still controls Congress, possibly a supermajority that can pass bills he vetos and impeach and remove him. Removing RINOs is urgent.

Important, though: nothing for the "Dreamers". DACA's over. It's not coming up again. They're just illegals now. It's more important to prevent an amnesty than to have a wall.

Yep, I'm done. So much for the masterful dealmaker. Just another RINO spreading his cheeks for donkey dick.

Passed a budget he shouldn’t have passed but it’s not that big of a deal just perpetuated the status quo

He signed it live on tv mong.

Checked

I'm not sure how many people are idiots and how many are shills, but let me explain, it was Congress who did this, and it is the Congress rats and the alphabet agencies that run America, not the President. Did you think voting for an anti-establishment candidate would magically change the order of things? He is one man.

Mid-terms are coming up, yo.

Primary the RINOs.

>o what is it that he did today that made everyone mad?

Well he picked a neocon to the most powerful position in US government and signed a bill that gave Democrats everything they wanted and banned the wall.

Oh I know it is congress that did it I was just wondering what the hell happened. Congress has like a 7% approval rating. It is insane. It would be great if a 3rd party came up but they would just be absorbed into whatever way they lean to.

>nsa
>most powerful position in the federal government

No

Okay, question.
Did he have any other realistic options?

I'm mad that he's trying to appeal to illegals.

Kick those fucking DACA shit skins out of my country.

He demonstrated that we're still totally fucked because the other two branches of the government are entirely compromised
And of course he's going to take the full brunt of the fallout. He got outplayed.
All because he's so desperate to unfuck the military because he knows WW3 is coming.

Attached: 1431830858265.gif (450x450, 866K)

A good half the population is retarded which is why barely half of people that can vote even bother too

And on top of that only about half of those bother to vote for congress

Our idiotic mongrel populace basically thinks the president runs the show

Literally like 45% of adults don’t even know what congress is

His impeachment can't come soon enough.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-23 15.54.51.png (826x586, 262K)

He's trying to show how the Dems don't really care about them and would throw them under the bus

>He's trying to show how the Dems don't really care about them and would throw them under the bus

No he's just another beaner lover.

>No wall funding
1.6 bil for 110 miles funded. It's a start but it's still only about 6% of the end goal.
>Actual limits on deportations/ice funding
Not exactly, but requests for increased funding were denied. Maximum deportations capped at what they are now.
>internet censorship
Again slightly off, it's not censorship; It's surveillance. Still shit though.

Attached: 1518249416893.png (1048x586, 1.04M)

He just hired Bolton to bolster his Korea negotiations
At the talks Bolton is going to tear his shirt off and scream "Hold me back nigga, hold me back!" while Trump pins his arms

SeeeGo away kike

>He just hired Bolton to bolster his Korea negotiations

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 19.59.08.png (1169x561, 168K)

>trump did a neocon thing
>it would be better if he just got replaced with full blown neocons

I hate our dumb electorate

Got stuck with a bad budget bill from a feckless Congress. The voters have to stop re-electing those stooges.

>it would be better if he just got replaced with full blown neocons

Do you know who John Bolton is? Like were you alive during Bush?

This. I hate DACA kids almost more than Jews. ALMOST.

>I hate our dumb electorate

Go back to redd!t you /r/t d worshiping kike faggot.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.23.30.png (1545x600, 221K)

>So what is it that he did today that made everyone mad?
not going along with the UK

A Future-Oriented Platform
The LaRouche platform has two flanks.

End the coup against the President and prosecute those responsible.

Implement LaRouche’s Four Laws for Economic Recovery of the United States and join China’s great Belt and Road Initiative for economic development.

This will create millions of productive jobs, and ensure the United States joins a new paradigm of global collaboration on great infrastructure projects advancing the common aims of mankind.

LaRouche’s Four Laws for an Economic Recovery of the USA
These are not independent policies, they must be conceptualized and implemented together. (see LaRouche's original document here.)

Immediately reinstate Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass–Steagall banking separation act, before the imminent collapse of Wall Street’s latest financial bubbles.

Return to a national banking system, as originally defined by Alexander Hamilton, and reflected in Abraham Lincoln’s Greenback policy and Franklin Roosevelt’s Reconstruction Finance Corporation.

Direct trillions of dollars of US federal credit towards high technology and high productivity employment, including the rebuilding of US infrastructure.

Launch a crash program to develop fusion power and greatly expand NASA’s human space exploration program.

hired bolton

washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-border-wall-construction-will-start-on-monday
Shariablue shills out in force today

>doesn't comprehend the value of bringing a mad dog to the negotiating table

Attached: 1516156469253.png (644x500, 66K)

>The voters have to stop re-electing those stooges.
As opposed to who? There is no one that can do anything really. As lincon said a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Nice job samefag, I was and your sentimate is literally retarded

>trump did a bad thing so I’d rather we have all and things from worse politicians

Your logic is retarded

>Did he have any other realistic options?
He could have stood on his principles and vetoed it, but it had bipartisan support. They might have passed it anyway. Besides, the government can't carry on without a budget indefinitely. They could have shut down the government and blamed it on Trump's faction coming into the mid-terms.

I think he's still doing about as well as he can under the circumstances. Circumstances will improve as RINOs are primaried, Dems are displaced from Congress, and liberal SCOTUS justices die or retire.

The president isn't a king. He can't do it alone with just that office.

It's about the only option you have left, before the options become "armed revolution" or "take it up the ass like the UK"

glad this was pointed out quickly. such an insane thing to say

>linking a huffpost article on Sup Forums for any reason, ever

If you're a shill, fuck off. If you're not, kys.

Attached: How About No.gif (229x188, 879K)

Vietnamese were fighting a war of independence. It's wasn't about communism ( Propaganda sucker )

Somewhere for sure where more young americans die for someone's profit.

It passed with a veto-proof majority. If Trump vetoed it, he'd just be giving the GOPe an opportunity to kick his shit in.

Trump sure betrayed Bannon WTF

>Congress hamstrings the President
>welp fuck Drumpf let's put the white genocide party in charge

Fucking retard

let's just fucking massacre the congress already? who cares about living, let's kill these traitors?rambo time? kill them all?

You're replacing fences with Denzel lol
You're damage control is pathetic

>shuts down government for three days over DACA
>votes for budget that does nothing for DACA
Actually, the Democrats got exactly what they wanted. They don't want to legalize illegals, because then you would have to give them minimum wage.

>leaf immediately defends communism when Vietnam wasn't even mentioned
Annexation when?

He could have provoked the Never Trumpers by vetoing or refusing to sign, but it still would have passed so it would just bring him closer to impeachment.

That Adam's apple. Those dead, dark eyes. Women in politics. It's like women in NASCAR. They try, but they never win.

fpbp it's just muh consensus shaping

Based trump allowing foreign governments see American's information, This is what I voted for.

Trump selling out? no way!

Attached: He is (((our))) guy..jpg (1196x1208, 165K)

Nothing, Russian Shills are just pissed off that he hired Based Bolton. So they're attacking Trump any way they can.

>Trump doesn't veto bill that would have gotten passed regardless of what he does
>trump (((supporters))): "REEEEE TRAITOR!!!!! THE WALL IS NEVER BEING BUILT I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY!!!!!"
it's just pathetic at this point

If I had to guess people are just mad cause he is another old, wealthy, ignorant politician?

>anyone with an opinion is shilling!!!!
Riiiiight.

>Do you really think Sup Forums watches CNN?
Sup Forums watches everything

>banned from building border wall
hahaha
wow
amazing clickbait title
media really needs to be purged

I hate to agree with the faggot libs, but I'm starting to agree with impeachment after this shit. The entire congress needs kicked in the nuts, pieces of shit. Fuck the republicans, fuck the democrats. Theyve all betrayed the American people. Trump only wants to drain the swamp because he's a nutria, swamp rat.

>2 Rubles have been deposited into your account

Fuck off Sergey

yeah because that's all people are doing
just stating their """opinion"""
yup nothing else going on at all
just innocent opinions

Yeah, it's not like he can veto it.

You guys are so fucking brain whashed there's a shill tread supporting planned parenthood now that rump financed it. For fuck sake have some decency! He just gave more Than double the amount he spend on the "wall" to zion you faggot.

No. No decency. Let this country burn.

Shills are in overdrive today, he must have done something right.

Attached: qUAsB6BZ.jpg (512x512, 18K)

Take your schizophrenia medication.

>let this country burn
>he says posting on Sup Forums on Sup Forums

That is why nobody listens to you lmao

>Riiiiight.
If someone is talking to you like this it is because they are trying to provoke you on purpose. You lose by replying at all

I don't want them to listen to me. I want them to follow Trump's selling out of America. Because you're so fucking stupid, you deserve it. Learn Spanish as soon as possible.

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.

>I want them to follow Trump's selling out of America
>You're stupid

k bro

4D chess! MAGApede!

This. The Bolton thing can still play out either way.
If he does nuke NK, or go to war with Iran, then we know he sold out.
Until now the shills have always been proven wrong, so I will withhold judgement for now.

I still think Hillary would have been worse but Trump still should have vetoed the bill even if it would have passed regardless. There's no reason to just buckle under the retards that wrote the bill with no pushback. Vetoing it would have at least showed that he was against it. This just shows that voting republican still ends with having democrats getting everything they want. The problem is that voting for a third party won't accomplish anything unless a shitton of people decide that and I don't think that's going to happen.

He already sold out, you retarded Dutch cunt.

Total destruction of this retarded system is the only solution. There is no Right-Wing party. There are two-AIPAC parties.

0/10

One look at the catalog shows everyone exactly whats happening

How? Did he nuke NK and Iran and I missed it?

Muh catalog. He didn't veto the spending bill. Fuck you, faggot leaf. Go legally blow a dog.

he wasn't talking to me and no that isn't what that means