Fate/Apocrypha

Heaven's Feel

More like Heaven's Prostitute

What's the difference?

In the name

Does that count as zettai ryouiki?

Iri > Justeaze

Literally the same

So he was the priest in charge of my gacha roll today.

>LBing when you don't have enough to max LB
What the fuck are you even doing

>LBing CE's immediately
NAfags are real cancer

those are some pointy nips

Casual gaming.

Since the whole body lymph node shimmered by the PET examination, I was admitted to the hospital secretly and was examined by removing the lymphoma, but it was clear that it was not a malignant lymphoma in this week and it got out of relief at once. I also confirmed the disease name as benign, but after several months until the healing, after all I am sorry as the pace of writing falls.

Is it over yet?

かんぱい!

Will Last Encore flop as hard as Apo?

Why do I keep rolling this card?

I have 6 of them.

It has a Saberface lead, it'll be fine.

Is this what peak performance looks like?

What are they doing?

Heaven's Hole

Best girl

>She is known as Heaven's Hole (ヘブンズホール, ?) and gains the Noble Phantasm Angra Mainyu/CCC. Its formal name is The Third Pleasure Heaven of Deeply Grateful Existence (随喜自在第三外法快楽天, ?). She is a new god descended from the Covetous Mother Goddess. Only Saver, who has by all rights mastered the esoteric ability to completely turn off his sexual desire, is able to match up to this woman incarnate.

They probably would have made a Seramis servant if the anime didn't totally bomb.

But Apoc has Jannu and is still flopping.

I seriously doubt it will flop really. It has the stalker’s high price penalty so in the stalker points it will always show underperforming. It will probably reach 10k at the very least, and given A-1 is cheap it would not be a flop.

At least the source is good there, but it seems like they're trying their hardest to ruin it

For a show with so many cute girls, sharp looking dudes, and somewhat nicely animated fights why it so fucking uninterestingly bland?

because the writing is bad

Fookin rad

I'm not keeping up with this at all, but I thought Evil Cat was dead by now.

>Chiron KOH the plane
How? Thanks for the Achilles and Chiron webms user.

Planes were controlled by magecraft. Chiron just gave it an order.

Because it's glorified fanfic.

She'll go Super Boarjin then die in the next episode or two.

Isnt she stabbing him in the eye with her hand spike thingy?

Congratulations you just realized that Apocrypha literally just exists to be a shallow spectacle of waifubait and husbandobait characters.

why is she so angry?

Because she's evil.

Butthurt about Jeanne erasing the dead children that comprised Jack from existence.

It's still better than Stay Night.

Wait are we already at the final battle?

Congratulations delusional fgofag, but nobody's talking about FGO, then go back to your board.

>goatse
Forever ruined

Same thing in his chest

Cat did nothing wrong

>there are people who prefer Apoc to SN and Siegshit to Shero

これが最後の戦いだ

Why does everyone hate Apocrypha so much?!

>thought it was three not four
>now have a three pinged HF
Granted I don't ever use it anyway but it triggers my autistm

because they're mad that Apocrypha shits on everything that people obsess over with other Fate shows

Last I checked, Sieg doesn't try to force himself to be something he's not

Shame, he could try not to be a fag

Was there no episode last week? UTW's subbing schedule is pretty ass, but it felt odd not watching this trainwreck last week.

Last week was a recap episode.

recap episode

Did Karna get anything this week?

Only a few seconds of screentime and rest of his scenes cut.

To be honest, GO fanboys have a disgustingly obsessive hate boner for each Fate series other than your shit mobage.
they usually shit and destroy each Fate-related topic with his shit that no one cares about, and as was already expected, Fate Extra Last Encore will not be different, since the shitposting works and destruction of the series-related topics have already begun, and this time yurifags have joined the shitposting too.

Because it's poorly written garbage.
Higashit shouldn't touch Fate ever again.

Why Nasu lets shitters like Higashide and Sakurai write a shitty fanfiction spin-offs again?
Is he that much of a lazy faggot?

Illya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iri

A recent interview indicated (supposedly) that he might delegate Tsukihime R to Urobuchi because he wants to focus on FGO. Seriously.
So yes.

That's not Kaleido or Twice. There's no reason to take up extra space with a CE you will never use.

>Tsukihime written by Urobutcher
Oh boy.

Fuck, all of a sudden I got super excited for the Tsukihime remake, of all things.

>Tsukihime by Urobutcher
It'd be a disaster and you know it.

>we want Fate/Zero audience

If Urobutcher had been allowed to do KnK, Shiki would've killed Araya by falling onto him from a 747 whilst Buddhist anti-aircraft cannons tried to shoot her down.
Christ knows what garbage he'd do for Tsukihime, especially given the free range of Marble Phantasm. Arc would probably create an orbital laser to shoot Roa or some stupid shit.

source on this?

Given how much Netflix has paid for it, the BD sales don't matter at all.

What are you even smoking, that doesn't sound like Urobuchi at all.

It sounds like what F/Z is to FSN, that's for sure.

Forgot the part where he adds a whole bunch of unnecessary characters to divvy up the story between them.
Can't wait for Kohaku's entire story to be cut in favour of Makihisa's duel with Shiki's mother while Kouma and Kiri do live commentary or some shit.

he would be so much better if he wouldnt be a fucking manlet

What's with this all that shitting on Uro? Phantom of Inferno, Saya and cyber slayer were great. Maybe he didn't click with Fate but it could work for Tsuki. Spinoff about Nanaya clan or some shit.

No. Urobuchi probably wouldn't have much wiggle room in regards to the Nanaya. They were a small clan of killers who lived in the woods until they retired from the killing business and got slaughtered by a bear.

Tsukihime in general probably wouldn't work well with him because most of the general concepts of Tsukihime as a whole are character-centric and all of those characters were created by Nasu. I mean, what's Urobuchi gonna do with Arcueid?

If it were a spin-off it'd be fine, the implication is that he's handling Tsukihime R proper, which is alarming.
Also Phantom and Saya are extremely overrated. So are FSN and Tsukihime, but the difference is that Nasu doesn't have a track record for shitting up other people's settings.

>Tsukihime
>Kagetsu Tohya
>Fate/stay night
>Fate/hollow ataraxia
>Mahoutsukai no Yoru

What's next for TM?

Fate Grand Order 2

People hated Apoc way before FGO was a thing.

Tsuki Remake. ;-;