Welp, it's over, she supports taking guns away from white people

Welp, it's over, she supports taking guns away from white people.

google.com/amp/people.com/music/taylor-swift-supports-parkland-students-march-for-our-lives/amp/

Attached: IMG_0290.png (750x1334, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/23/french-police-called-to-trebes-supermarket-amid-hostage-reports-shootings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even after France and places with the strictest gun laws are having innocent people get shot.

>mfw soy/pol/ was always laboring under the delusion that the daughter of a literal (((banker))) could ever be fashy/pro-white

Attached: 1498540796956.jpg (415x404, 30K)

Yeah, but this proves it.

S

What a cunt.

Attached: IMG_0291.jpg (170x255, 20K)

She said she supported fags a while ago, user.

I'm off the Tay Train

Yeah, I remembered that too, but that's not as bad as this. Because now she's affecting what happens when a disaster happens, we can't defend ourselves from swarms of niggers.

Effecting

Today's a rough day lads.

Attached: 1507671023008.jpg (1186x791, 52K)

You didn't need proof.

Celebrities don't have free will, they are pressured/coerced into supporting liberal policies.

France has stricter con laws than the US but they aren't dystopian-tier by any means. Stop parroting this bullshit.

Also fuck Tay. She's just some fucking celebnigger who you guys circlejerk over for no reason.

Attached: karl.jpg (373x332, 46K)

What's a good country to move to?

You were right the first time

gun laws*

Who has stricter gun laws?

Why not banning shcools instead?

Attached: 1516029718878.png (640x640, 708K)

Why you faggots think this boyish cunt is attractive is beyond me.

You don't fucking get it, do you?

Her real opinion on the subject is irrelevant, celebrities always do this random shit when they need relevancy. If a celeb wants to remain a celeb they need to have as much attention and coverage as they can get. The more they are involved in random controversial shit, the more sells and attention by media and people they have

Attached: 1471976086503.png (320x320, 163K)

Czech Republic - don't spread it around too much.

>France isn't dystopian
Been to Paris lately?

Attached: 4bkbaa8b1ecbcfhb0s_800C450.jpg (800x450, 217K)

She's a whore

Attached: IMG_0292.jpg (250x341, 27K)

>he fell for the tay tay meme
user, popstars aren't ever going to be on our side.
Maybe some of the older musicians in country and rock, but not today's popstars

Attached: 1509582323259.gif (320x240, 954K)

Even country stars turned their back on tr American people after the Vegas shooting. So yeah, I guess you're right though.

I meant dystopian in regards to firearm laws. Just playing devils advocate. No sympathy for france when it comes to the recent happening.

This. Virgins were also obsessed with her.

This is also the reason why random-ass celebrities like Kanye West and Dwayne Johnson are running from president. Because they saw how Trump was able to up his sales by a few hundred percents, and go from an infamous 90s celeb to be the most talked about man in the world. If you think that these people are running because of their beliefs, you are literally retarded

Attached: 1468163316432.jpg (405x720, 14K)

Who the fuck cares about some skank who's approaching 30, has no kids because she's focusing on her career, and has slept with every guy in the music industry.

>"Reform"
Arm white children, that's her plan. Give out gold stars to those youngsters who remove the 56% or less.

Don't forsake her yet.

Attached: swiftfuneralwreath.jpg (500x500, 170K)

S

thats not lauren southern you dumb dipshit

That is also why you see random ass companies like wall-mart Starbucks and BenNJerries being into politics, because all attention is good attention. Money runs things, and attention is money.

You are retarded and you should be ashamed.

>reform
Is code word for "eventually take away"

For these companies there is more benefit to loss when it comes to supporting a side in a political controversy. The companies get to push their brands to their target audiences, while the opposition is too fat and retarded to boycott their product.

Attached: 1472221108409.png (852x854, 1.14M)

Its strange what the music industry does to people.
Take Tom Petty. Pic related is a concert from the 80's. A few years ago he said he regretted using the confederate flag during this string of concerts and even claimed during the tour he stopped a concert to tell people he didn't like it
He also wasnt a fan of catholics, due to pedophilia (though a priest was brought to his hospital room before he died so he was not an atheist aparrently)

Attached: tp5.png (505x377, 297K)

In summary. OP is a faggot and should be ashamed of it

Attached: Mccollusion.jpg (970x646, 28K)

>from white people.
Oh look, another special snowflake who thinks that only white people can legally own guns.

You don't need guns you fucking retard mutt

>Money runs things
Spoken from the flag itself

Attached: ridelaugh.jpg (720x720, 188K)

I see what you did there.

Why are you in every thread I go?

What did you see?
You just don't need a truck loaded of guns because it's pointless
>inb4 i need to defend myself against da guvment

Don't act like I'm wrong

Attached: 1512083690370.png (1136x676, 277K)

Why are we both in the same threads hmm....
let me think about it more

Nor does one need a reason to own what he wants. There is no question of necessity, there is a question of danger, which is clearly futile

You're a Jew, of course you don't want us to have guns. Kikes are trying to take guns at all costs. I'm in New Orleans, and when my city was flooded, and niggers were running rampant, you think a handgun kept me safe? FUCK NO, kike.

Niggers will lose their guns either which means they won't be able to shoot each other anymore and therefore a decrease in nigger crime rate
Use your brain, mutt

guns too*

If you really are a Jew, what prevents you from coming home?

Nigger areas already have the strictest gun laws. NO GUNS are allowed in nigger neighborhoods, yet they shoot each other up every day.

>Niggers will lose their guns
Yeah okay, I'm sure gun bans, gun free zones and other restrictions will persuade jamal to give up his HiPoint.

TAYTAY NOOOOO

Didn't finish university yet
Need stricter gun control
It will

>HiPoint

Attached: IMG_0294.jpg (480x318, 26K)

Basically all of eastern europe for one

I see.

FUCK. THIS. RAT FACED. WHORE
Hope that her already dead career will not last long and she disappears as soon as possible. The way she used her Republican fan base for money only to come out as a liberal later. Fuck her. I'm deleting all her 'music'.

Attached: IMG_20180323_215047.jpg (671x1198, 171K)

>People here really believed a pop celeb was on their side

Attached: DXkE1saU8AAf-NC.jpg (1024x933, 102K)

And besides that, It's pretty cool here and no ar*bs
Tell me some good small towns in Israel to move that are 95 - 100% Jewish and also don't have Ethiopian apes
Is Ramat Yishai a good place?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS NOW, SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE

Attached: this is a dream.jpg (701x381, 27K)

They can't get anymore stricter. You can't have ANY GUN in a nigger neighborhood for ANY REASON.

Not sure why you'd need a gun at school if you just got rid of foreigners.

>worshipping a coal burner in the first place

Swift fags deserve a special place in hell.

This going to massively damage our cause. Fuck Taylor Swift.

Attached: 1486762326136.jpg (766x960, 80K)

You're not wrong, but in the long-term it's bad.

I've been living in a village near Jerusalem since I was a child. No Arabs here whatsoever, the only foreigners here are the Thai farmers that are here because of a diplomatic work treaty

It really isn't. Americans are too lazy to boycott a product they use annually.

How so, exactly? If Sandy Hook didn't do it, nothing will - especially some superficial celeb spouting off. They do that shit all the time, it's just attention whoring.

>It will
Wow I never looked at it that way before, thank you for showing me the error in my ways, Abraham. I think I'll go turn in my Assault Rifle Fifteen™ now.

Attached: 1495021299840.jpg (610x406, 54K)

She's doing it ironically retards

No TayTay..NOOOOOO

Attached: 1510111426142.jpg (793x786, 54K)

How about Ethiopians? what background are you from BTW?
Give me your gun I will take care of it

Except that many 'conservative' girls LOVE Taylor Swift and now they're going to follow what their idol says.

>If Sandy Hook didn't do it, nothing will - especially some superficial celeb spouting off.
You're forgetting that the youth is, and continues to be in the foreseeable future, overwhelmingly liberal. I bet you for every year that passes the likelihood of action being taken grows, as it becomes more common along the media, youth and celebs, especially if something like Sandy Hook happens again.

S

>Even after France and places with the strictest gun laws are having innocent people get shot.

literally today

Just watched this movie flying back to Moscow from far east Russia. I don't understand, why they have added a rebellious replicants plotline and just show3d them once. Are they planning for sequel?

Attached: 1474534363135060416.jpg (453x604, 62K)

all schools need metal detectors and more security guards!

What happened franon?

Why hast thou forsaken us?

Attached: train feels.gif (600x396, 2.73M)

None where I am. Im half Slav half Ashkenazi myself

Affecting was correct
Effect is a noun

Nigger schools do this already. I'm from Baltimore City, and my highschool had metal detectors, and you had to use seethrough bookbags or a net bookbag, niggers used the nets a lot. We actually didn't take books home in my school anyway, you left the books in class, so I never used a bookbag.

Just a daily dose of peace from a messenger of peace shooting flowers and petals at unarmed french cops jogging and a butcher I think. My country is a circus

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/23/french-police-called-to-trebes-supermarket-amid-hostage-reports-shootings

Top Ten Anime Betrays

I bet the average education level in the area is high. Uzi in one hand, Poe in the other

They think you will follow the stars.

-q

shit on Q all you want. He does have some eloquent quotes.

MARCH FOR OUR LIVES COUNTER PROTEST D.C.
GET IN HERE

You didn't seriously think she was on our side, did you?

>Poe
His grave is in Baltimore
Our NFL team team is named The Ravens, because of Poe's poem "the Raven".

But anyway, like Twain said, "I never let school get in the way of my education". School is useless on every level.

Not really, but I didn't expect her to talk about guns.

Not entirely useless (ie. sheepskin effect)... Some jobs you just can't be hired without the piece of paper...

She was supposed to be the switzerland, beautiful and neutral but instead she's just france.

Attached: can't smell the mel.jpg (645x624, 42K)

thats it folks, pack it up. taylor swift supports gun reform. Might as well smash your guns now. it over folks, nothing to see here.

Attached: 1521805275466.jpg (2827x1592, 511K)

What the shit
So this guy was already under surveillance by police
For being a radicalist and drug dealer
In a country with some of the strictest gun laws
And he still managed to aquire a pistol and shoot 19 people while screaming allyoop crackwhore at police

Money = Control of resources
Control of resources = Power
Power = Runs things
Not that difficult

>Not really, but I didn't expect her to talk about guns.

Why wouldn't she, she's popular enough to have an audiance that will listen to what she says, and possibly even be swayed by her words.

Statistically, for anyone who IS famous, it's only a matter of time before they are "Persuaded" or perhaps "Influanced" into doing the bidding of the deepstate.

After all, perception management of large groups of people is most of their tactics.

Attached: hari_seldon.jpg (470x259, 18K)

>In a country with some of the strictest gun laws

Not country. Continent. Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Poland even, you name it - if you have an unregistered semi-auto you probably get like 10 years in a max security prison. To get it legally is harder than getting a phd in theoretical physics, and yet these fuckers have them.
So much for the whole 'all states need gun control otherwise it wont work' argument. Black market is hugeeee here... and this is a country with bakeries and fucking cafes. Criminalize guns in the US, the illegal market will be MASSIVE and good citizens will be exposed. I guarantee you that