Did you #deletefacebook Sup Forums?

Did you #deletefacebook Sup Forums?

Attached: 256629-104994088-rtx4rkwt.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patcondell.net/feedback/
gnaa.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>imblying I ever had an account

That's what the Putinbots are advising everyone to do. Now that the Kremlin can no longer control the political narratives and flood most social media platforms with lies, they are desperately trying to get Americans to stop using them

this and fpbp and checked

Only have a fake account with no personal data

the only correct answer

>have faceberg when it first came out
>shitpost all the time
>delete it cuz muh jobs
>thots at job want me on it
>make new one
>delete it after job
>rinse and repeat
Currently don't have one until some hoe makes me make one again.

Attached: 1512910170843.jpg (496x559, 50K)

this + hitler digits

Attached: nd6oj3ijet701.png (362x362, 40K)

Yeah, in fucking 2008.

Attached: 9mvo-101-15019647.png (500x522, 104K)

How will liberals mobilize?

I never signed up to begin with...I knew something was wrong with it desu...

doesn't twitter do the same shit?

recheck settings

Attached: App Settings.png (722x588, 61K)

Kek based Elon giving fb the middle finger 10/10 my sides.

Most of us found out about faceberg data-mining us along time ago.

What does that have to do with me? I don't play facebook games?

This. I was under the impression, that this was common knowledge all along?

It's not just games, but also third party apps you may link to your FB account, plugins, comment sections, etc. as well as maybe "Secret" software people run that scrubs your data/cookies without you knowing.

Did it a long time ago.

Yeah but it's funny to play with it;
On fb, I'm a muslim with jewish photo albums. I also have pics of me drinking alcohol while eating pork. On the other albums I have a petition for 1st human head transplant to be executed with ISIS member on tosro of a pig. Other album redirects to patcondell.net/feedback/ gnaa.eu/ and similar. At weekend I'm a gay librtard and on working days I'm a KKK member. Reactions are priceless.

Fuck off, Cuckerberg.

I'm proud of you user, even if it doesn't mean shit to you.

This.

I haven't been on there in a good long time.

Well now's the time to get one.

You can troll all the liberals who are bitching on there right now (yet they haven't deleted their accounts) by laughing about the fact* that Facebook helped Trump win the election, via the Russian troll farm ads and the Cambridge Analytica data breach.

(* liberals are actually pissed and believe Facebook is responsible for Trump now. Best to just go with it and push that narrative)

This is a perfect time to purge Facebook of the whiny liberals so we can have a conservative takeover of Facebook. Drive out the snowflakes and make social media great again.

oh yeah I forgot, don't really give them any of your personal info (duh). Just make up a new fake Facebook account and troll the libs into deleting their accounts.