>HSDSec Nielsen @Senate on Election Security 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442759-1/
>FDADir Gotlieb on Opioid Epidemic 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442888-1/
>VASec Shulkin @VA Budget Hearing 3/21/18
c-span.org/video/?442887-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1521834746861.jpg (409x408, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/video/380001-watch-fbi-informant-says-us-had-evidence-to-block-billions-in-nuclear-deals-for-russia
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/
justice.gov/opa/speech/deputy-attorney-general-rosenstein-delivers-remarks-announcing-nine-iranians-charged
home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO

Attached: And Then There's This Heretic AWOO.png (694x960, 813K)

DRAIN THE SWA-

Attached: 1521834132429.png (1015x803, 169K)

TRUMP ALWAYS WINS

BLOOMPF

GLLLOOOOOMMMMMRRRRPPPPHHHPHPHTHHPTTPTTHPHHPTPTHhhhh

For everyone saying they'll stay home in November:
I'd rather have a bunch of Republicans that cuck out on spending than a bunch of Democrats that cuck out on spending AND flood the country with Muslims by the hundreds of thousands

A shekel for Op
i love that kosher feel when the goy still clings onto the (((donald)))

Attached: (((donald))).jpg (750x781, 37K)

I had no idea shareblue had so many shills on their payroll. They've effectively made it look like Sup Forums has turned on Trump over some petty nothingburgers. I'm not even mad. I'm impressed.

TRUMP bump

Attached: us-jap relations.jpg (3500x2246, 793K)

I know of a better cycle that you can start anew.

Attached: DC2ywAGUAAAti-b.jpg large.jpg (1450x2048, 1.16M)

Why not stick mines along the border???

This is someone who forgot that this is not reddit, trying to convince people that Trump is the swamp because he appointed someone to the Head of the EPA that wants to gut the agency.

Attached: 1510489474059.jpg (800x800, 120K)

What was her name, anons?

Attached: 1511964415416.png (1249x906, 158K)

REMINDER THAT I WILL CONTINUE BAKING!

REPORT THIS SPLIT!

REMINDER THAT I WILL CONTINUE BAKING!

Attached: battle maid awoo.jpg (840x1120, 1.19M)

Just because I forgot to tell you earlier; you're getting gargoyle feet webms today. She's on in 45 fries (please God let her be filling in for KG and not Peritto)

Attached: lauren 3-23-2.webm (1280x720, 549K)

REAL THREAD

It's TRS.

What a faggot.

Attached: 1503921631368.png (594x525, 58K)

fuck you

please stop spamming splits to shill threads.

Attached: 1520026389272.jpg (640x960, 137K)

>Appoint John Bolton
>Draining the Swamp

pick one

You are honestly right user I just think its hard to get people to vote for the *slightly* better alternative. I actually think Trump will be vindicated as a great President when the dust settles, he made us avoid wars/preemptively won wars, he fought the Chinese and gave us the trade war we needed, countless Obama EO repeals, smartly kept us from joining damaging treaties Hillary wanted us to join.

Who knows guys maybe Trump has some miracle, i.e. putting wall funding deep inside the military budget or has a genius idea to make Mexico pay for it, don't lose ALL hope.

Seems like you aren't here for that long, the elections were a wild ride, it was absolutely impossible to browse without addons, you could see maybe 5 or 6 posts who weren't shilling.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (818x365, 49K)

Nice. As for your storage issues, can't you get 1tb drives from newegg for $40-50?

>Twitter Republicans completely laying this at the feet of Trump and ignoring that the people that crafted the legislation came from HOUSE REPUBLICANS & DEMOCRATS

pretty sure these so called 'Conservatives' are just Democrat honeypots to black pill people and gaslight them

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-23 Mike Cernovich 🇺🇸 on Twitter Congratulations to my liberal friends You ar (1154x940, 169K)

KEK

Attached: autism.png (705x871, 77K)

You need to go back to the_donald bud. Anyone who defends Trump for doing this needs to leave now.

Attached: IMG_20180105_000013.png (1080x1082, 485K)

Attached: 15245735678.jpg (603x679, 110K)

He is a jew.

Now that the dust has settle, what's on the agenda next? The bill isn't going to be any less of a law, so I'm asking what is the next steps going forward.

There is no "shareblue" in this board mate. Just home grown Trump detractors. It's a site with 60 million posts since the 100,000,000 GET user, there are people pro and against everything there is

thehill.com/video/380001-watch-fbi-informant-says-us-had-evidence-to-block-billions-in-nuclear-deals-for-russia

Attached: fbi.png (988x217, 30K)

Just report it and move on. I will continue baking

No it’s not it the idiots who pay TRS. Which I will continue to watch unironically

It's probably 80% bots rather than actual people. Remember the lesson of /mlpol/ - cut off the API and the shills vanish.

Are their swamps in Iran?

I hate shillwaves.
Really ruins comfy threads.
That said even he knows he should've vetoed. Is there something in that omnibus he absolutely needed? Only thing I can consider.

>Not a faggot
>meme flag

pick one

it's not just them it's /sg/ who are booty blasted there based dictator is not having his cock sucked by /ptg/ and america

>There is no "shareblue" in this board mate. Just home grown Trump detractors.
No, there are literally bots crapflooding the board.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1504055320409.jpg (661x472, 79K)

report it for what?
you do not have a monopoly on /ptg/ threads faggot

>their
there
He was always a subversive jew

Alt-kike will alt-kike

>I'd rather have a bunch of Republicans that cuck out on spending than a bunch of Democrats that cuck out on spending AND flood the country with Muslims by the hundreds of thousands
Good thing cuckservatives flood us just the same. You are certifiably retarded.

>165103446
You have to go back.

Attached: Untitled 1.jpg (583x422, 45K)

You can get off our board now r/t_d. You're no longer welcome here.

Attached: 16137812717823.png (1040x600, 191K)

stay mad kid

>165103625
Splitting intentionally is rule violation.

There's a word for people who still defend Trump despite his constant humiliation of those who voted for him. That word is "cuck".

Exactly! The BASED God-Emperor knows Israel needs a wall more than we do! MAGA!

Attached: qwadf.png (601x449, 81K)

Probably, my current box is a mITX with fewer SATA ports though so I'm going for another 3tb drive. I've had a lot of shit break down the last few months so trying to space out purchases.
>tfw debating deleting old anime archives in favor of thighs

Attached: 1513410232721.gif (294x582, 2.94M)

Lmao, report it for what? /ptg/ is almost reaching lefty levels of delusion.

I'm legit sure they're actual gaslight operations by Democrats.

Completely ignoring which people crafted the legislation

COMPLETELY ignoring WHICH people voted for the or against the legislation

Attached: 4H.jpg (275x183, 9K)

REMINDER
>Border wall is not permanently blocked; the kind of wall that Trump reviewed in San Diego can still be built in future bills
>There was no decrease in how many illegals ICE can detain; it actually increased by 6k
>The bill was only one vote away from being veto-proof, and the uniparty would be sure to find that extra vote if needed
>Recognizing a defeat is not the same as giving up all hope

Attached: meme war.png (685x960, 252K)

>E-celebs
Why take their opinions seriously? They jumped ship over an empty airfield. They don't care about truth but their clicks.

So is racism outside of Sup Forums. Your move, kid.

The military spending he promised during the campaign. Also, it would have passed regardless and everything in the media would be about him vetoing military spending.

alt-kike = alt-lite = do not trust

Reminder to report all thread splits and spammers
>also to starve trsodomites of (you)s

Attached: dabbing merica.jpg (1280x663, 115K)

please lets just start another meme war ive been so bored

Attached: 1477265940880.jpg (1210x801, 269K)

These are influence operations to gaslight weak minded people, they need to be called out .

>Trump made a dumb promise and the Democrats hanged him on it

Master negotiator!

Compress and upload to mega. If you have a spare pci-e lane, you can buy a pcie to sata adapters.

Otherwise use an external HDD with USB3, the transfer speeds are similar enough

Yeeeeeeeah boy! Fuck the cuck!

I'm drinkin Makers.. Marka.. Cranberry Vodka..

I'm going to take a shit on donald's portrait and livestream it to my 90000 followers

>reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/
Just go back mate, nobody that isn't a muslim tolerate your kind nor jews unless there are laws sending them to prisons for killing you.

Let me get this straight, because voters don't want wasteful spending, they won't vote for R in 2018, get Dems elected in congress so they can push BIGGER wasteful spending?

we're not racist because whites are the only humans

Attached: patrickbait.png (308x308, 59K)

So his hands were ultimately tied whether he signed or not. Goddamned sneaky demoshits.

>165103625
>165103476
>two separate ID's repeating the same thing
This was coordinated offsite. Get ready for a battalion.

>already down to shill con 4
jesus this was THE time to strike and all you losers from /sg/ and leftypol can do is make Shitposting threads on Sup Forums that get deleted before they reach 300 posts

So if it was empty you wasted how many millions of dollars in that case?

>165103749
What a non sequitur

>monkey man is a faggot
no shit

Attached: contempt.jpg (325x324, 13K)

>165103520

If Dems gave up on DACA here to prevent the wall, you werent getting it now anyways. Win in november, or its not happening.

Wasn't there gonna be a big announcement about internet security today?

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-020506.jpg (948x1408, 489K)

>goes to thread about Trump and talk about jews when the topic is about Trump
>talk about European poltics when the topic is about Trump and American poltics
>talk about "Muh fascism uprising" when you don't participate poltically in your local community
>talk about muh day of rope when you don't participate in your own community
Lmao

>>tfw debating deleting old anime archives in favor of thighs
user growing up
good for u

>Recognizing a defeat is not the same as giving up all hope
So this was a defeat
>The military spending he promised during the campaign.
Trump promised during the campaign that none of his promises during the campaign were actual promises because he wanted to be flexible in his presidency to adapt to the situation at hand and he didn't want to tell people in advance what he would do because it could be used against him.

During the Iraq-Iran war, Iraqi soldiers electrified swamps with massive power-generators as part of an ambush and killed quite a few Iranians.

Attached: 1520721924171.png (1432x1916, 2.7M)

In 6 months, we'll be replaying this whole scenario all over again, with Trump saying he doesn't like the latest Democratic budget that bans wall construction, but The Troops need money so they can fight for Israel. And /ptg/ will just take it in the ass like they always do, and say anyone who criticizes Trump for cucking is a shareblue shill.

Like I said Trump was almost completely out of this process. Congress could have passed this without him. Its pretty amazing how easily people ignore congress in this country. No wonder its gotten so fucking bad. Might as well go elected dictatorship since thats how people think this country operates anyway.

It was about iran stealing intellectual property or some shit

I'm having to explain specifics to typical fair weather faggots who got their panties in a twist over the airfield and other such things.

Congress made this fucking mess, like they keep doing every fucking time, so blame should be squarely on them. There was enough suspicious dickheads that voted Nay that could easily switch if Trump decided to veto with no telling if anyone else would change their Yea.

justice.gov/opa/speech/deputy-attorney-general-rosenstein-delivers-remarks-announcing-nine-iranians-charged

home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm0332

>I will drain the swamp
>I cant drain the swamp

>Shill shill shill
This is why you need to get out. You've soiled the board to the point of no return and it's time for you to go. We don't want you here any more.

Any vote for anyone other than Donald Trump is a vote for Hillary 2.0.

No one wants a Democrat in the fucking White House if we can help it.

Trump is saving our lives.

America was drowning until Trump showed up to save us.

We should not ask the man throwing us a life ring to be perfect. We just need to Thank him for saving us from the scourge of the Hillarys.

Attached: 1521830814433.gif (180x240, 2.78M)

They're already here for 2 days, they were here all night until the sunrise.

EXACTLY.

If he voted this down and caused a shutdown over a wall that prevented funding soldiers, that would have been the definitive blow to mid terms.
It was bad and much worse.

Cresting several general lead to moderation pruning, you'd know this when the moderators greenlit it's continuation. You don't know this because you're a huge newfag.

>worshiping a dead vegan

also
>falling for the itx meme

Have you guys forgotten about gorsuch? The tax cuts, the deregulation? The endless bantz and terrified liberals arguing with us about who will pick the fruit if there are no more goddamn illegals? The refugees who cant wait for a democrat government to let their truck driving white girl raping asses in by the shipping container? What about the norks? The flood of new blood into the precious trades that build our homes and run our factories? We arent done yet and we arent going to give up now, especially over something impermanent. HOLD THE GODDAMN LINE

>Missiles there were going to be disposed off is wasting millions
Nah

If Trump veto'd the bill, it would embolden conservative opposition in the House and put Ryan on the spot. He would have to publicly defy Trump and try to pass a bill that had Democratic support but not the support of the Republican president. That would force him to seek changes that would satisfy Trump.

But Trump is a spineless cuckold, so of course he would never cross Ryan.

Go awoo somewhere else

>165104074
>we

Attached: smug anime girl.jpg (733x366, 43K)

>Democrats.
ONLY 25 REPUBLICANS @ HOUSE VOTED AGAINST.