Explain

>Congress passes a shit bill
>Practically veto-proof, only needs one more vote
>The uniparty would be sure to find that vote if they needed to
>Trump reluctantly signs while deriding it and calling on Congress to revoke filibuster rules
>The bill is now Trump's fault

Attached: h-heh.jpg (532x558, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
thefederalist.com/2018/03/23/john-bolton-national-security-advisor-trump-waiting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The bill is now Trump's fault

Because he said he would veto it and than he signed it like a bitch faggot.

Because shills, OP. shills.

>Because shills, OP. shills.

I guess I shouldn't blame Obama for signing NDAA 2012 that allows the government to arrest me at any time anywhere.

After all it was CONGRESS who passed the bill.

Attached: 1492748469351.jpg (632x732, 351K)

GO AWAY NEOCON

WE SEE YOU

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 21.03.48.png (1618x592, 286K)

Attached: 1499518986562.jpg (947x663, 179K)

Attached: 1490374218290.jpg (699x652, 233K)

I can blame Trump for anything the Republican Congress does. Everything he does is the fucking worst.

Trump could run into a burning building and carry out three orphans with his bare hands, and I would fucking hate the orphans for giving him positive publicity.

SHILLS WILL IGNORE THIS
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

>The only policy to end the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear weapons capabilities is reuniting North and South Korea peacefully, John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told Fox News Friday.

Bolton explained attempts by President Donald Trump to pressure North Korea would not be effective because persuasion and coercion had failed for over two decades.

"The only solution here that will work is reuniting the two Koreas peacefully," Bolton said, adding, "I don't think a strategy that relies on pressuring North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons is going to work.

"We've tried for 25 years across Republican and Democratic administrations to persuade the North Koreans to give up their quest for nuclear weapons," he said.

He said he was considering a veto
If the bill was going to get passed with or without Obama's signature anyway, then yes

WTF I love bush era neocons now who caused the Iraq war

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.23.30.png (1545x600, 221K)

Attached: 1498372369450.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

>He said he was considering a veto

yeah and he didn't which means he could have vetoed it

Pro-tip it wasn't veto proof

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 20.08.11.png (747x406, 50K)

Because the shills, commies, defeatists and Nazis said so so it must be true!

good. i support him more now

If he vetoed it and it still went through his base wouldn't be angry at him. It's pretty much the same as agreeing with the bill when you sign it.

John "guardian of Zion" Bolton.

stop posting my waifu pls
i paid good money for her

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 19.36.57.png (767x586, 128K)

The only point in vetoing a bill that'll pass anyway is to virtue signal. That wouldn't be needed if so many people weren't ignorant of how Congress and vetos work

/ourdemgal/

thefederalist.com/2018/03/23/john-bolton-national-security-advisor-trump-waiting/

>For him, the sine qua non of U.S. security is for us to be prosperous and well-armed in order to stave off aggressors and guarantee an international system we built and that serves us
>that serves us
Bolton hates globalists. He's /ourguy/

Attached: alec guiness.jpg (486x431, 57K)

Ann Coulter thinks Trump would be impeached if he ever signs a funding bill like this again. You know, by the people who just voted with a near supermajority for the bill. They would impeach him for passing a bill they voted for.

World is full of morons.

Well he does have duel citizenship as an Israeli and we know how fearful Israel is towards Iran. I’m sure they’re all in favor in nuking that country.

Yeah.
Because he signed it.
He could have vetoed it, demanded the provisions he promised his voters, and had a standoff until they gave in.
Simple as that.

The very fact that he refuses to exercise the function of his office to have the proper 1/3 influence on government that an executive branch should have is proof that he has abandoned the voice of the people.

>Bolton hates globalists.

GO AWAY

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-22 18.55.22.png (776x443, 52K)

>what is overriding a veto
>Some rando's comment on Twitter is all the evidence you can give
Explain with an actual argument how Bolton is a globalist

>What is overriding a veto.
Something that happens after you as the President, refuse to sign a bill that gives more to Israel and disadvantaged egyptian youth than to the promises that you made to your constituents.

At the very least he should have fought it.
That or could have chosen to endorse it, instead of threatening to veto and then signing anyway, making himself out to be a soft cunt.
My guess is Republican leadership threatened to sever support with him if he didn't sign.

>threaten to veto
>sign it immediately after
this is cuck behavior user

He did fight it, user. He called it shit and threatened to veto it, but a veto ultimately would've been a useless gesture. I'm starting to think that he should've done it just to virtue-signal to the retards in his base, but what point would there have been if people were more knowledgeable of how vetos work?

Threatening to veto and then signing it anyways is cuck behaviour user.

>Consider a veto
>Decide not to when a veto would accomplish nothing
>This is cuck behavior
?

IT IS SYMBOLIC RETARD.
IT MEANS YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOUR CONSTITUENTS WANT.

And there is no guarantee the Republicans would have overridden him anyway, they might have chosen to modify it rather than take a public image hit to their party unity right before a midterm.