Monarchy Restoration is the Only Solution to Brazil

>raging corruption in literally all republican powers
>blantant crime everywhere
>murders everywhere
>degenerate culture and lazyness everywhere
>globalism dominating and replacing traditional culture
When have you realized that all Brazilian problems could be solved by simply putting back the imperial family back in power and returning us to being a constitutional monarchy with the 1824 constitution? The Emperor back then had the power to depose anyone that is a traitor to the nation or over morality issues and would fight with all of his power to ensure our culture and our traditional values while moralizing the elites towards our future. I mean even Japan made an anime homage to D. Pedro II
youtube.com/watch?v=ce7s7CKjMbI

Attached: 680px-Flag_of_Empire_of_Brazil_(1870-1889).svg.png (680x439, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJxx6xdkAU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_imperial_family#Genealogy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

Attached: 1521470112991s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

WUZ

Attached: kuruminha_by_gabriel_naves-dazd79i.png.jpg (885x902, 95K)

Não sou brasileiro da minha bandeira, mas,

AVE IMPÉRIO

We could split this pozzed country into at least three and yet you choose to LARP as if we didn't have a demographics problem.

Attached: 1481222821669.png (1190x800, 13K)

what demographic problem?

Not everyone in Brazil is equal and we pretend that's not the case

Attached: 1486429008808.jpg (2000x4600, 2.03M)

okay and? Being unequal doesn't mean we can't live together and cohexist, I mean even in the Empire we were even more unequal and segregated and it was the golden age of our country. Culture and religion is what brings the differences together towards a goal. And in our country the imperial family was the representative of that

north/northeast have a much different culture from south/southeast though.

also, making brazil a monarchy wouldn't magically fix it instantly, you are just being delusional.

>retarded string of mindless platitudes.
Next time try the more compact "diversity is our strength" :^)

>only BRs replies
>one fag using USA proxy

Like anyone care about BR monkey and monarchyfags

>north/northeast have a much different culture from south/southeast though.
Have you ever been to the northeast/north? Especially in small town cities where they are governed by farm owners? It's literally nothing different from country-side RGS or Paraná my friend. Also they all follow the same catholic religion my friend and speak the same language that enough is enough for cohexistence. I mean the empire was so strong in that sense that ensured the same catholic teachings and branch would be taught country-wide and that pays off in our culture today. Sure there are deturpations in big cities especially due to outside influences and the globalist media, but at the same time our culture still is resisting.
>also, making brazil a monarchy wouldn't magically fix it instantly, you are just being delusional.
Nothing is fixed instantly, but at the same time do you know how do you change a mentality of a country? By changing its elites and those in power, the Empire was the only one capable of insuring the moralization of the elites be it private or public and that ensured stability.

Dom Pedro II was a nigger lover, OP. He was a C U C K.

brazil became degenerate because of external influences+poor education, not politicians, this can't be changed.

You could try to change the children, but you could not change people who are already grown up.

>le we were good under the Empire
Daily thread reminder that you were always shit

Equality is a meme.

Politicians were the ones that wanted poor education to our children and our values to be corrupted for more profit. Politicians are the ones that fund Globo and keep it alive while their ratings are dropping at all time low due to the globalist agenda. Politicians are the one ensuring the inefficiency of the state to keep on ensuring people live as shitty as possible while taxing the fuck out of everyone to rob as much money as possible. The future of the nation sure lies in the children, but nothing can change if you don't take out the bad people from power. Hence why an Emperor would be so efficient in this situation, especially due to the Moderator Power

he wasn't talking about quality of income.

Our regions hate each other(specially rio fuck rio and cariocas)

You just want an ebin scapegoat to support your southern independence meme. If Rio was great and our country was awesome you guys would literally have lost all of your secession speech.

Okay, right. I'm aware theres a big culture gap between north and south. I'm visiting a friend in Porto Alegre this July, so Brazil threads always spike my interest.

Things are different but not as different as he wants to portray to legitimize his secession speech

>if the country wasn't shit you wouldn't want to leave
I wouldn't want as much, but I still don't feel like I belong to the same country as north, northeast,etc. We are not the same.

We have nothing in common and those places are africa-tier, they are actually much more violent than most african countries, and they do nothing but to leech us and send immigrants to ruin the south/southeast by surrounding nice cities with giant favelas and quickly replacing the local population because of their high birth rate ruining everything.

>We have nothing in common and those places are africa-tier, they are actually much more violent than most african countries, and they do nothing but to leech us and send immigrants to ruin the south/southeast by surrounding nice cities with giant favelas and quickly replacing the local population because of their high birth rate ruining everything.
See your whole secession speech is based on the fact that the other regions are shit and africa-tier, there is literally no legitmacy for your claim my friend, If anything thinking secession would make your new born country anything less different especially when wanting another weak ass republican regime which will probably be morally kidnapped just like Brazil by globalist values and degeneracy, it is just simply ebin my friend.
>B-but we will be white and rich
Pathetic, we can easily be traditional like the South by ensuring morality through a decentralized but moral state, as the Northeast and Rio once was, if anything, the republic and independence that you want so much is literally the reason all these traditional countries decayed so much, I mean Porto Alegre and Floripa are literally one of the most gay-friendly and pro-degeneracy, pro-globalism cities. Forget it m8, if you want your small German/Italian city to not become a shit show like Rio, your only alternative is literally ensuring the comeback of the Empire

>Kys faggot

How dare you talk ill of the Emperor. He was the greatest man ever to lead this country.

Attached: images (14).jpg (200x285, 8K)

The only good part of Brazil is the South because we’ Mostly white

I’m not an ancap,I put the wrong flag

Ele pode ter sido um bom Imperador mas os descendentes dele n são bons,eles disseram q a melhor coisa do Brasil eh a miscigenacao

t. cucknadian, jews with VPNs and retarded jean willys. Get out of our thread.

Southern separatists are mulato-mutt faggots.

Farrapos niggers were BTFO during the war for a reason. They couldn't even take the capital. Pathetic.

>Pic related: The loyal city of Porto Alegre

Attached: unnamed.png (348x423, 79K)

What is wrong with miscigenation? If anything it just shows how historically faithful we were our catholic beliefs to the point of being able to racemix and unite the differences towards a traditional society, it is completly different from the multicultural dream which wants to unite everyone in an individual degenerate moral less society. If anything the greatest minds of our country were mixed-race my friend.

Attached: machado-de-assis-178-anos.jpg (660x330, 109K)

Eles são muito melhores do que qualquer outro político. Pqp nos elegemos dois retardados ladrões como presidentes.

Está na hora de voltar ao único Brasil com um futuro.

Attached: images (10).jpg (300x490, 42K)

>unite the differences towards a traditional society
Yea sure our society is very traditional.

Something tells me you have brown skin.

pretty sure your monarchy caused the problem of you being a african nation.

You want people to be part of your cuck country experiment even if they don't want to. It has never worked, it never will. You will always lose until someone puts a bullet in your face and wins.

It was traditional you dumb fuck, in the empire that was the reasoning, and it survived the republic though the traditional values that were perpertuated in the Empire, but nowadays it is cracking and losing sense.
We were the 4th GDP of the world, cucked Argentina/Uruguay and Paraguay which were solely composed of "white" people and even cucked the UK back then, all of that while having the biggest african population of the world

>WE WUZ

fuck off you african naiton, you litterally leeched of black slaves, and tripled down, when the rest of the world moved to machines, you decided to go black

Ah yes, clearly the world was beginning the industrial revolution at the XVI-XVII century haha. I find it funny you don't know shit about our history and still you think you know all the answers to our under development

Bump

I mean, i like the idea of a Monarchy, however i'm not too fond of authoritarian governments, Could just become the the lead years 2.0.

>Monarchy
>Authoritarian
It's a constitutional monarchy m8

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJxx6xdkAU

I know, but i don't think that's what OP is arguing for.

>The Emperor back then had the power to depose anyone that is a traitor to the nation or over morality issues and would fight with all of his power to ensure our culture and our traditional values while moralizing the elites towards our future

Also, take a look at UK (even if it's not really a monarchy), it's a broken fucking country. They just sentenced a guy to jail for being "grossly offensive", and blocked the entrance of Lauren Southern using the excuse she was a terrorist, just so they could stop her from presenting a right-leaning speech.

1-7

Attached: brazil-flag.jpg (581x414, 40K)

That is because the British Queen isn't supposed to meddle with the Legislative. Therefore letting her country become a multiculti fascist state if the people wants it. Here the Emperor had more power to moralize the politicians and the elites within the traditional catholic mentality and basically stop them and the country from becoming a legislative/mediatic fascist state

We were not able to succeed because of the system but rather because of the people living in this shithole. 500 years of exploitation, centuries of slavery only thought us to manage to survive at any cost (the infamous jeitinho brasileiro). We don't have sense of community, we are corrupt at the DNA level. Wanna do something good? Start by yourself. Make your life less miserable and hopefully you will able to make the life of others around you bearable. Maybe, just maybe we will have a chance. There won't be a savior riding a white horse to save us all. It's on us the burden of change.

I'm from Porto Alegre faggot. I was born here and raised Gaucho. I know full well the kind of huemonkeys that fall for the South is my Country meme.

Wahrscheinlich werde ich bald in dein Land ziehen.

What happens if the emperor is/becomes a fascist?

Yes yes keep on shilling leftist propaganda my friend. We were successful even when we had the biggest number of slaves worldwide. The only thing that stop us, it's not the people that is traditional, respect laws and follow chrisitianism. It is people like you, that shill for a strong government to keep the good people down and robbing their hard work money to support globalists, because "we are shit people, niggers and low IQ", "the only solution is a fascist ethno state niggers are incapable of civilization", you guys are literally shills for Soros. And the funny part you guys think you fighting the left, when you are literally the embodiment of the left

Yes and the other monkeys are also cringe with their monarchy LARPing. That's why the Brazil problem is unsolvable, it will get much worse before it gets better, enjoy though

If that happens we wouldn't have a constitution determing the only Power the emperor has is to moralize the other 3 powers. Everything can happen my friend, there is no easy solution, but if anything the nowadays royal family is much more capable than any politician here
>literally no arguments
>starts randomly shilling to others because has no comeback
LMAO

Attached: 3a2ee0dbdbd40dc15ae02cd2728335d728bc7693f3c395e79093c158faf5dbdc.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

The Emperor only has the Moderator power under the 1824 constitution. He can only depose politicians if they are going against the well being of the country or acting immorally.He doesn't have any other power.

So if he suddenly became a fascist he'd be acting unconstitutionally himself and the people could thus legally force him to abdicate to his heir.

What should I argue against? You think a monarchy is a good idea. I'm 100% sure you are pure Brazilomutt and your IQ isn't high enough to understand the value of freedom.

Only way to fix this shithole is with nuclear fire

It's not a LARP when it is actually possible to implement, even if it is hard to accomplish.

>When will you swallow the monarchy pill?

Attached: images.png (384x384, 24K)

> There won't be a savior riding a white horse to save us all.

> It is people like you, that shill for a strong government

Please tell me that you are a Zika baby and I'll forgive you my fellow ape.

So what is your value of freedom? Becoming a moral-less weak republic submitted to globalism and degeneracy? Lmao. Sure m8, you are really not fighting for the destruction of your own freedom haha

That actually sounds really interesting, i was unitiated to this idea but in theory it's a better system than what we have right now.

Allowing states to be independent and not involve the entire territory in the scam that is our government budget. Politicians and decisionmakers should be within arm's reach of the population, and local management centers are much more efficient than a centralized one.

Attached: untitled-infographic[1].png (1200x1382, 186K)

>Implying the Empire didn't have freedom
You're the misinformed one here huemonkey. The republic was established with an illegitimate coup without the support of the population.

It was during the many military dictatorships and republics that people had their rights infringed.

Attached: IMG_5348.jpg (640x585, 119K)

Balkanization will not solve anything. The states depend on each other. If we split up the country many of the few countries will just collapse.

The only solution is genocide.

it's not only the solution for Brazil, it's the solution for every western country's falling degeneracy

You mean genocide.

Yes meme answers, great comeback!
Yes, I agree with you, hence a federalization is much more efficient than a centralized government. But that means shit if those new born countries are literally weak republics government by different moral entities that would in the end come into clash with each other, just like Hispanic America, literally all of them are shit and uncapable of governing or establishing sovereignty due to corruption and moral degeneration which is implied in the a Republic. Hence Federalization in Brazil can only work with a common moral background, which in our case was the monarchy which sustained throughout the country the idea of a decentralized federation while maintaining the same moral religious background along the whole country

Yeah exactly dickhead, some states should be allowed to collapse, if we try to support them we will all fall together as is already happening. Look at our budget.

I GIVE MY NUMBERS TO THE CHOSEN HUE

Attached: Federal_Deputy_Jair_Bolsonaro_at_the_Brazilian_Chamber_of_Deputies.jpg (220x240, 12K)

Aren't you a constitutional monarchy like former Imperial Brazil?

Yes, but the Queen has less power than D. Pedro II

roll

Attached: niederlandistzuwieder.jpg (417x603, 88K)

numbas

my numbhas

muh numbhears

Bolsonaro supports the monarchy

Attached: jwj3oj.jpg (600x337, 45K)

Mein Numbers - by Adolf Hitler

>Monarchy=perfect
>Integralism=perfect
Any Integralist monarchists here on Sup Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (498x296, 43K)

Tons of integralists support the Monarchy Restoration tho. It makes sense due to their traditional catholic nature which is common to both

Bolsomito 2018!!!!

Attached: 1499445091534.png (720x547, 502K)

Bolsonaro didn't expressed support to the Monarchy. He is a zionist liberal capitalist.

You're a treasonous faggot.

Dom Pedro II had a vision for a united lusoamerican population. As a patriot I agree with him and his descendants.

Splitting up will make everywhere worse. I mean look at our naval industry. It completely died here in the south. If we didn't have the Northeast, where the naval industry has made a huge comeback thanks to a Gaucho, the country's naval potential would be dead.

>We are stronger together.

Attached: images (18).jpg (314x468, 22K)

Yeah, I somewhat agree, but anyway he is the closest we have to a change in the republic and proximity to our true values, at least to break the current leftist status quo. Maybe we can see a comeback of traditional catholic values here, or at least show to everyone that the Republic is a failure

>Context

Attached: images (11).jpg (361x407, 29K)

Is this a Monarchy thread?
Yes it is.

Have a bump.

Attached: henry-IV-king-of-france.jpg (2296x3000, 1.67M)

I would vote for Bolsonaro only to legalize the firearms.

Cool enjoy your football stars, I'm sure the brand name is very important to you. Your movement will never win though.

Attached: 1516562858640.gif (800x371, 103K)

Yeah, he is the only one that isn't literally proved to be a cuck to foreign powers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_imperial_family#Genealogy

Attached: huezil.jpg (1387x745, 161K)

Kill all the whatthefuckdoyoucallthem? mezclados? mestizos? pardos that's it, kill all the pardos and all the indios and all the niggers and why not also kill all the asians. And don't forget to kill all the degenerates.

There you go, problem solved. Oh, but you want a nice solution, there are no nice solutions.

Yours is dead on arrival tho. It is literally against the elite of your region, against the traditional values of our own people and only exists as a desperate answer to some external problems that could be easily solved with an internal approach.

As long as i'm the king, no problemo.

It's not a support, he just said he would be proud to be Prime-minister of D.Luiz. He is a liberal ("conservative-liberal" A.K.A neocon) zionist.

THE NUMBERS DON'T ADD UP!! WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL???

Unfortunally he is a cuck to foreign powers, mainly (((Israel))).

>only solution
You sure about that wh*Te boi?

Attached: 1521659145182.png (720x547, 336K)

>Meme answer
>No comment on my example
Ahhh...what did I expect from a huemonkey

You're the reason this country is shit.

Kys retard, at least then you can contribute to making this country better by not procreating.

Attached: unnamed (1).png (361x408, 61K)

Integralist Monarchy.

Traditional Integralists are unironically Monarchists lol

See his speeches in the (((Hebraica club))), zionist cuck.