JoJo

Here's the objective part ranking:
8=7=6=5=4=3=2=1
They are all awesome, every other opinion is plebian.

You're wrong. Here's the REAL objective ranking:
7=8=4=2=5=3=6=1

Close but the true ranking is this:
8=7>6

Objective 100% scientifically verified villians ranking:
Diavolo > Boipucci > Kira > Valentine > Kars >>>>>>>> Jobin??? >>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>> DIO/Dio

Guys i had a dream part 5 was announced at jump festa, i wake up and there was a thumbnail, the artstyle looks on par with 1-2
my dreams are never wrong[spoiler[]

>by far the twinkest looking part
>artstyle on par with 1-2

>artstyle looks on par with 1-2
I hope your dreams are wrong.

How does Araki do so many great villains? Their mindsets are so interesting.

>daddy Gio will never plow you
why even live

>Dio
Oh no i'm so evil!!!
>Kars
Oh no i can't stand outside in daylight!!!
>DIO
Oh no joestars!!!
>Kira
Oh no my penis gets hard from looking at hands!!!
>Diavolo
Oh no i got raped!!!
>Boipucci
Oh no i sucked DIO's cock too much!!!
>Valentine
Oh no i have daddy issues!!!

Wow so great

Would you make fun of Josuke (4)'s hair?

Absolutely correct, user! Excellent patrician taste.

>(you)
Man I'm so fucking hungry for (you)'s right now

you forgot
>Jobin
Oh no i cant have daddy find out!!!

muh skizophrania
wow such deep villain

Is this a new pasta?

Actually it is Dio=Kars=Kira=Diavolo=Pucci=Valentine=Gappy

>the stone muhsk
>the red stone of muhja
>the birthmuhrk
>muhrioh
>the muhfia
>muhd in heaven
>amuhrica
>rock humuhns

Does part 8 have a last boss yet?

Switch Pucci and Valentine and you have a point.
Also part 8 main villain is Josuke

>Spoiler
Don't. You'll summon ((them))
It won't have one.

>Johnny joins the race to figure out the mystery of the spin and how to get his legs to work again
>goes on this quest to steal the body of Christ for his own personal use rather than let the president take it who wants to use it for the good of the country
Wouldn't Johnny honestly be the villain of SBR? Like he's the protagonist certainly but I wouldn't call him a hero.

You don't have to be a saint to be a protagonist.

Honestly, what would be your reaction that there is no big bad that gappy has to fight? The big bads are the factions he has to take over (like the doctors and the bad higashikatas)

Unpopular opinion, but I seriously hope this shitty adaptation is over for now.
Read the manga and watch the OVA, fags.

Johnny isn't a good person but his heart usually ends up in the right place.
Gyro's the hero of SBR.

1>2>3>4>5>7>8>Baoh>Irene>6

Depends on how it's done. The series as a whole is known for it's charismatic villains that often even outshine the protagonist of the part so it would be very different at the very least.

No objections.

I'd dig it, and I'd prefer it than Araki picking out the last movie he watched either.
I liked the act theory that was bounded about a while ago. JJL will be in small acts, each with a clear goal and maybe some intermission.
Up to Damo was Gappy learning his identity and Damo was the main villain of that arc. Now with the year of movement (I can't remember the word he used but something like tha as Araki said, he's put foe the foundation with the doctors, branch and animals. The goal for this point is to get the branch and get to Holly.
Perhaps you could argue it further with the group. Joshuu was the third wheel in the first act?, and now we have Rai for this.
Also it means characters like Damo don't overstay their welcome but won't get buried in the background.

>Year of momentum
>he's put down the foundation with the doctors, branch and animals.
>Joshuu was the third wheel in the first act, and now we have Rai for this act.
I need some sleep.

what's even the point of joshu anymore

What would happen if a woman made fun of his hair? Would he hit her? What if it was his mom?

>Dio
>retaliating against misdeeds done to them
Wat

He'd feel bad about it after and probably fix them but yeah I imagine he would since he seems to blackout with anger.

>spoiler
You don't learn, do you OVAfag?

Watching his mom work herself to death for an abusive dad made him a total asshole when he could've just been a regular asshole like Diego.

>Dio pauses the final Part 3 OP
>Kira Bites the Dusts the final Part 4 OP
>Diavolo completely skips through the final Part 5 OP

>Watching his mom work herself to death for an abusive dad made him a total asshole when he could've just been a regular asshole like Diego.
You have Diego and Dio completely mixed up.

what is the best time related stand and why is it made in heaven

7>8=4>2>5=6>3>1

It's Made in Heaven because its purpose is to bring happiness to mankind.
Also moving super fast in accelerated time is way cooler than stopping time.
Also Diego's World>Dio's World because the first relies more on cool tricks than just punching.
King Crimson has best design but worst power.
Mandom is cool because of his user.

Well that's true.
David anime is bad: they just put together manga panels with bad animation.
The art is shit though, so reading the manga is the best option.
For a manga reader David Pro anime is not worth watching, while the OVA had cool animations despite being not that much faithful.

>its purpose is to bring happiness to mankind.
No it isn't.

Well Pucci uses it for that and he's the only one who uses it in the series

>bring happiness to mankind
>have an especially shitty existence and have to go through it all again knowing there's nothing you can do to prevent it nor will fate let you kill yourself before your "time"
>implying

You can give more value to what you have if you already know what will happen to you in the nearby future

If your existence was being a slave on a never ending rape train and drug addiction would you just magically stop having ptsd? Or just ignoring the fact that not everyone reacts to events the same way should be enough to put a flaw in that plan.

brainlet here
did pucci "win"

He lost pretty hard.

didn't he do exactly what he set out to do though

no

but in the new universe all of the main characters from the part 6 canon magically meet up right? so isn't that implication that "heaven" was achieved and they're following similar footsteps as before?

Josuke shows no mercy to thots that insult his hair.

His stand effect snuffed out before the reset he wanted, by getting killed before it he got fucked out of existence

>If your existence was being a slave on a never ending rape train and drug addiction would you just magically stop having ptsd?
Yes.

yes but there were still lasting effects

How unfortunate do you have to be to have both parents be thots?

No, because he died before reaching Cape Canaveral again.

No. The part6 crew meeting each other was already scripted by fate

I was loving Josuke before this arc

did the main universe cease to exist and funnel itself into the alternate one, or did the alternate one simply branch off from the main one with both existing simultaneously?

>Pucci accelerate the OP into part 7 OP

Pucci is a terrible villain

Pucci is the only good jojo villain

The Part 6 universe became what people call Ireneverse, a universe where Pucci never existed.
We call SBRverse the universe of part 7 and 8.
What we know, stated by Araki himself, is that old characters like 4 Josuke can't meet new characters like 8 Josuke. Apart from this, we don't know if Ireneverse is tied to SBRverse in some way.

>Araki's best suspense films
>Shrek is in the list too
What did he mean by this?

7 > 6 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 1

A lot of the movies on that list aren't suspense.

Joseph deserved it though.

Shut up, I know it ;_;

You have 10 seconds to list his merits.

What's your favorite line from each part?
Meme-lines not allowed.
>>Human praise is the praise of bravery, human greatnes is the greatness of bravery!
>>I played another trick on you~
>>D'Arby! Alright, what it's gonna be? Call or fold?
>Tell me!
>>Go on, call it out. Call your Killer Queen
>>To complete my mission and protect my men. Having to do both at once is what makes being a capo being so though. Are you ready for this? I know I am.
>>You may think that knowing the ill fortunes of future is despair but... It's the opposite! Even if you know you were going to die tomorrow, it is that resolution that makes one happy! One's resolution eradicates despair! Humanity will change, this is what I strived for. This is [MADE IN HEAVEN]!
>>"How about we make a toast before we get to ou horses?" "To what? We have lost anything..." "What about a toast to the ball that hit the net?" "'...what do you mean?" "Don't you like it? To the next corpse part, then" "The next part, uh? I like it... to the next part and to the goal" "To the next part and to the goal" *kampai*
>>Sorry Josefumi, i roped you into this mess. None of this is your fault, you haven't done anything wrong, okay? Killer Queen... [SHEER HEART ATTACK]

based hairposter

Excellent post. Not satisfied with being a terrible adaptation all the way, it also attracts this disgusting fan base.

Shit, I can't.

Maybe it will be Requiem the one that interrupts the final OP, as KC appears at the middle of VA and not at the finale like The World and BtD.

Valentine was a lying, selfish, egotistical piece of shit who was prepared to sacrifice everything (including the vast majority of his own country) in order to win.

He IS very charismatic though, the fact that so many dim RL people were fooled by his charm and claims of selflessness is proof that he's a pretty effective character.

>Nice watch. I'm going to break it so you can never tell time again. Your face, that is.
This is obviously the best one in the entire series.

How the fuck do people get fooled by him? He spent half of his time fondling a little girl

I think it's all because of his final speech, where he claims that he's only motivated by love for his country and father and is prepared to let Johnny (and Gyro) leave peacefully if they give him the corpse.

People forget that he died being caught out on a lie.

JoJo 5 animated when?

>Wanting offspring for the good of the country so you leave a legacy
>he lies to a terrorist (Johny) because the end justify the means to him
People who think Valentine lied in his speech are wrong. His speech about loving his father and country are true, his promise to Johny was false. Not hard to understand

Absolutely not. If you really believe the lies of a charismatic politician, you're one of the gullible readers people talk about, or more likely one of the shitposters.

they why would he bring back a foreigner to try and finish his job

He knew the risk that Johny wouldn't believe him and kill him, so he made a back-up plan. If he didn't really love his country and only wanted the Corpse to himself, why entrust Diego from the other world with the task? Explain

You clearly don't know much about narrative importance - specifically speaking, the narrative importance of an author making a characters last action in life being caught lying and getting killed for it. Valentine's last moments weren't spent reminiscing about America or his people, they were being shot to death after he'd been found to have been lying through his teeth.

And an out-of-meta explanation for Diego is pretty simple, too - he simply didn't want Johnny to win, no matter what. Another thing that's established very early on is how Valentine wants the corpse in order to satiate his own ego - not truly because he cares about America that much. Did you pay attention to his speech about the napkin? Taking the first napkin means forcing everyone else to fall in line behind you. When he got the corpse, his celebratory remark wasn't 'America will now be prosperous forever', it was 'I have taken the first napkin'.

Valentine risked everything to unfairly make other countries bear the brunt of his own countries sins, because of his obsession with the corpse, and it left his country leaderless. He wasn't even shown to have any backup plans regarding his actual presidency either - it was always just a means to get the corpse and to make himself feel like what he never was - a hero.

Why Diego though, he was a non-american and would have kept the corpse to himself

But he didn't keep the corpse, could have been a lucky guess
I get what you mean and the argument about the 'a characters final action and final thought', but why would loving your country and wanting power for yourself be mutually exclusive? I'll never deny him lusting for power and he definitly wanted the Corpse to himself. But the root of his obsession with the napkin stuff came from his father's handkerchief

Didn't add this to my reply in , but I wanted to say that Valentine knew that 1) Diego hated Johny so he knew bringing Diego over to the other world would make him attack Johny and 2) Diego only wanted to win the race, not unlimited power so he would leave the Corpse in the US. But the entire last sequence felt like a lot of guessing from Valentine, I realize that

They aren't. But the point is that Valentine was never genuinely motivated by love for his country, as his callous sacrifices of its citizens, its land, and his own men shows.

Valentine, like Johnny, was obsessed with the corpse, and like Johnny he pinned his self-worth on acquiring it. But Valentine, unlike Johnny, convinced himself that his motives were pure, not selfish like they actually were.

This is why looking closer at Valentine's actions reveals his utter lack of genuine care for the country he claimed to love so much. When Jesus was going berserk trying to protect Lucy, Valentine convinced himself that it was a good thing, and that he'd been chosen by it. When Jesus started erasing large tracts of land (and the civilians, animals, buildings and everything else on it) Valentine convinced himself that they just weren't pure enough.

And read what I said again, as well as the manga. While his fathers napkin was important to him, he specifically talked about how the act of 'taking the first napkin' would force everyone else at the table to fall in line behind him, and that's the expression he chose to verbalize his elation at getting the corpse. It was always only about his own ego. But he's a convincing character - he managed to convince dim readers that he was genuine, and he even managed to convince himself.

I'm not saying you're wrong, it's possible to see him like this. I don't think your argument about bringing Diego over 'because he didn't want Johny to win' is the way I see it because why would he prefer Diego to have the Corpse instead of Johny then. But it's all open to interpretation I guess

>Valentine being anywhere but Elder God Tier
You guys worry me sometimes. I could honestly state that Valentine was the Jojo of the part, and it would still have the same moral virture.

Johnny has two Ns.

But I'm pretty sure it's not just a case of it being 'possible' to see it like this - it's explicitly shown that Valentine isn't the great, selfless hero that he talks at length about being. He's a villain for a reason.

Valentine was cool but face it, for 90% of the story he was a little fat goblin who didn't have any truly great OR redeeming moments, and then in the final quarter he gets /fit/, has a flashback lifted directly from Pulp Fiction, follows it up with a speech claiming that he's totally a good guy, honest, and then dies. He's good but incredibly overrated.

He had more great and redeeming moments than Dio, Kars, Diavolo, and Pucci

That's a nice opinion which is factually untrue for the last two. Both of them had more fights, development and iconic moments than Valentine.

I just wanted everyone to know I love Jotaro and will cum gallons his face. thanks

>one Jotarofag wants to be abused by him
>the other wants to make him their bitch
you're my favorite Jotarofag