Remember the CIA used to drop acid?

Remember the CIA used to drop acid?

Attached: hippie-history-flower-gun.jpg (950x750, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjylxvQqm0U&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So?

I just want you to remember it.

Attached: flower.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I remember. Seem secondary to the heroin and coke they 'dropped.' Watching Mena shit as we speak.

Maybe they should spend some time being positive.

Paul is still pretty based for a massive junkie mobster

LSD doesn't make a bad man good. It just makes him bad on a new level. Fuck off, hippie.

Well society needs psychedelics.

Attached: cianigger.jpg (829x1024, 185K)

>Fuck off, hippie.
that guy isn't a hippie, he's a Russian jew who got the job after being busted for pot in college in pittsburgh

Actually some psychoactives do produce profound spiritual insight which is transformative.

>Well society needs psychedelics.
they are in the bible and grow everywhere

this picture is fake news, just like the supposed deaths at Kent state

this should mention the six day war also

People fear punishment through their usage.

You're fake news

They used to cook it in a decommissioned ICBM silo by the gallon, until one of their little cock holster whores got busted and ratted everyone out.

LSD doesn't work on the CIA or Hell's Angels. Some faggot normie dropping and realizing he's a shit alcoholic father isn't even a thing.

Listen, it works on even angels.

>You're fake news
I am now news, these photographs are news

>They used to cook it in a decommissioned ICBM silo by the gallon,
really? never heard that one from Owsley

Fuck right off. Charley Manson comes to mind.

>LSD doesn't work on the CIA or Hell's Angels.
yes it does, just ask Hubbard

Attached: AlfredHubbard.jpg (240x342, 15K)

True

>really? never heard that one from Owsley
you know Owsley was employed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab?
LSD was deep state created

The CIA gave LSD to citizens and they still do it today. In fact they have whole range of drugs that they give to unwitting citizens.

Kek. Sounds a little suspect, considering Sandos could sell you as much as you wanted, legally.

>you know Owsley was employed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab?

yes and he was a 33rd degree freemason and the sound booth guy for the grateful dead

>Remember the CIA used to drop acid?
Has it already been 3 seconds since the last Kremlin propaganda thread? My the time flies.

Attached: 1509579041572.jpg (837x634, 142K)

>they still do it today.
no LSD has been nixed from the national drug policy since Reagan

An outlier.
I used to drop with evil scumbags. They are all still evil scumbags.

>considering Sandos could sell you as much as you wanted, legally.
in 1964, but still Owsley was making it because of demand and sandoz was charging too much, .25c a dose, we could make it for .01c per 50 dose

>33rd degree freemason
fuck now that I didn't know. sauce?

This is pro CIA

>They are all still evil scumbags.
yeah never a shortage of those, but I'm a confirmed psychopath so it doesn't really bother me

You got fleas bucko

I'd like to believe you were there, but this is Sup Forums.
What's the secret password?

Whole lotta them

that's a brutal memeball

Hippie movement started out as an anti-ZOG/anti-Empire movement that was subverted from within by the CIAniggers and other such spooks

>fuck now that I didn't know. sauce?
Owsley was in highschool with Sam Shepard, which I assume is part of the NASA connection but they all grew up right by JPL and all that CA biz

I took a flea bath twenty years ago.

Midnight

Attached: Green Door.jpg (200x196, 9K)

>What's the secret password?
I'm a fag at triforce

£™

I hope it was thorough

No silly, CIA were dishing out the drugs.

true how did you know this? it started out with math geeks who looked like Aaron Schwartz trying to fix the corrupt government, they got co opted by sex drugs and long hair freaks who were all the sons and daughters of the establishment powers

tfw no cia pure medical grade experimental droogas

Like I said, subverted from within

confirmed
you know what to do, to pass some time away

Attached: que.jpg (714x360, 43K)

I'm familiar with all of those points except for the forcing gay people to be addicted to morphine part. Can anyone share a link to info on that?

Also, "Storming Heaven: LSD and the American Dream" is a good intro book about the history of LSD that covers a bit of the CIA's involvement, but as a part of the broader story.

>they got co opted by sex drugs and long hair freaks who were all the sons and daughters of the establishment powers
nah what are you talking about, it's not like Jim Morrison's father was an admiral commanding the 3rd Fleet Carrier Division during the Gulf of Tonkin incident on August 4, 1964, which admittedly didn't happen

nope nothing to see here fellas

I play chess against myself. Not solitaire.

>profound spiritual insight
Which no one ever has been able to formulate afterwards.

>Also, "Storming Heaven: LSD and the American Dream" is a good intro book about the history of LSD that covers a bit of the CIA's involvement, but as a part of the broader story.
Acid Dreams: LSD, CIA, and the '60s was my first real redpill. Now I only take black beauties.

Attached: William_Joseph_(Wild_Bill)_Donovan,_Head_of_the_OSS.jpg (650x553, 255K)

(checked)
I read a fuckhuge post somewhere, sometime on infinitychan explaining the whole movement's origins. I know a guy who's a ZOG spook and he's good friends with Yoko Ono, the former Beatles manager, and lots of local government officials (including Trump)

>Can anyone share a link to info on that?
I never heard of that one but gay people used to get some fucked up shit happening to them, basically one flew over the cuckoo's nest is about a closeted gay guy whose family lobotomy him so he won't embarrass them

also there were CIA handing out meth to the protesters during the stonewall march

>Actually some psychoactives do produce profound spiritual insight which is transformative.
oh I've eaten LSD, that shill will absolutely blow your fucking mind

but it's still clearly a bioweapon... probably better to stick to the non-synthetic psychedelics like mushrooms if you insist on messing with them at all

shit* not shill hahaha

>I know a guy who's a ZOG spook and he's good friends with Yoko Ono, the former Beatles manager, and lots of local government officials (including Trump)
yeah I know all these people, I hate life

youtube.com/watch?v=rjylxvQqm0U&t=4s

>basically one flew over the cuckoo's nest is about a closeted gay guy whose family lobotomy him so he won't embarrass them
yeah by Ken Kesey, who VOLUNTEERED for MKULTRA

>but it's still clearly a bioweapon
used by Israel during the 7 days war

>who VOLUNTEERED for MKULTRA
him and his kid are/were fratboy pricks

so whats up with Groom lake?

They used to dose people who had no idea they were being drugged

>one flew over the cuckoo's nest is about a closeted gay guy whose family lobotomy him so he won't embarrass them
No it isn't, not primarily, at all.
t. Kesey family friend

No, it's about an Indian with an inferiority complex and body delusion. Stupid AND pedantic is no way to go through life son.

I didn't know the underbarrel chainsaw has been used for so long

>They used to dose people who had no idea they were being drugged
Owsley could throw an M&M from his hip pocket into your mouth, the guy was fucking accurate and I could totally understand why they murdered him pushing his car off the road like that

No shit LSD was a deep state creation, it's synthesis was during MKULTRA you absolutely daft newfag

That's not accurate.

>t. Kesey family friend
if you say so but gay people, or other embarrassing family members were often given lobotomy if their rich relatives demanded it

is this a true aspect of the story or no?

because I was reading into the mental health industry and it gave new light into the book

help us out here

Kek. I dunno, buddy, but kind of.

>No shit LSD was a deep state creation
it's use was a deep state creation, they discovered it in the teens looking for something I forget what

Ngl, I'd like to be a spook myself; if only to gain access

>kind of.
since you know them I'll be polite, they're typical burger Americans

> it's synthesis was during MKULTRA
you stupid fucking child

>if only to gain access
access to what? getting raped and never paid? all these pricks are on a super tight leash, you don't want to be there unless you're willing to give up all your rights to be part of the company, which could decide to off you over nothing

fun times indeed

You got something to say faggot?
No, it was discovered that the compound found in Lysergic Acid could be synthesized and tweeked, which is what LSD is

It was part of it. The kid named Billy I think was gay. The one that offed himself.
But it was about the broader psychiatric industry of the day. Kesey had a job in a mental ward and wrote about it, on drugs.

tell us more about the masonry and bohemian grove biz, I know they all went up there at least once with those wacky government power homos

Just because he played football?
Fun fact: Kesey later became active in the pro-life movement, and that's how my family befriended him. He redeemed himself, kind of, in the end. He was still a real active hippie in Eugene just before he died.

Amen

praise Christ brother

>which is what LSD is
by product of mold or something

I said it, you stupid cunt that learns history from pasta and pics. Little dirty quim.

I'm willing and ready to devote myself 100%, I know what the spooks are about I just think their methods are unsustainable. Lucky me I was blessed with an iron resolve and a silver tongue

Lobotomy at some point was a procedure so common in the US that ((( Dr. Walter Freeman))) had an actual lobotomy van that toured around the country destroying goyim brains with the icepick method. Think I'm bull shitting? Look it up.

>I know what the spooks are about I just think their methods are unsustainable.
well I've been working on solutions with some of the other spooks and we came up with this thing where we form corporations per congressional district and then each person in the district gets one share of the corporation which then runs for office,

once the corporations gets into office you can get every person in that district access to congressional level healthcare so only one type of health care across the entire nation, the same coverage congress gets

this solves the problems with the "hold" culture as well since there will be group voting on bills you could more easily manage voting through ads or any number of ways

it's a much more sustainable system and the only reason it hasn't been implemented is because some of these fags just love raping kids

we have to do away with that or this mess will only get worse

Spoopy documentary movie about that guy. Can't remember the name. He would just roll up on a retard and POP, do it right there were they stood. Crazy shit.

I know, psychiatry is a political weapon invented by Freud's nephew Edward Bernays

Attached: 981798679837.jpg (1162x582, 64K)

Remember Look Out Mountain.

>once the corporations gets into office
>ONCE
Nice LARP. No company man would say that.

>Crazy shit.
you think thats crazy, I got offered a job by this magician Delgado

youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8

>No company man would say that.
so Aspen institute isn't company any more? it's their fucking project ask them

So #brave, I'm glad these people are in power now and furiously doing everything they can to commit ethnic suicide because muh love or whatever they're "standing for" here

Yes, the wheat rot ergot produced lysergic acid
LSD is LySergic acid Diethylamide
I'm shaking in my boots I'm so scared

Attached: PointedWeightyKingfisher-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 2.75M)

>think tank
YOU are just some dude(probably young) that reads pasta and pics(doesn't read source documents), and thinks he's "in the know."

I have a pizza parlor basement to sell you.

Hippies are in power now? Did I miss something?