Are white women race mixing for validation and attention on social media?

Is it all just a cry for attention? Really why else would a white woman have 7 mutt children and litter social media with their pictures? Celebrating each one as if she's trying to win a trophy. Pic related.

Attached: IMG_1272.jpg (741x1266, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68LMABu-kjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look how ugly they are. Seriously, why the fuck would you do this?

Attached: IMG_1273.jpg (730x1129, 156K)

Yes. Blacks won the culture war. Think of it like high school. White girls do whatever it is to be cool.

Sounds about right. She has an interesting nose, but you already know women can't live without yearning for constant attention and validation from any source.

>white
>that nose
Yeah okay

That nose

I disagree, blacks did not win the culture war. They won by default because of cultural Marxism. They were handed everything while whites were scapegoated into being the oppressors. White women and black men were the "oppressed" and joined teams

look at the nose, definetly a (((white))) woman

Attached: 94634441-DCB7-4FDB-BC1B-055F287A1AE1.jpg (1365x2048, 324K)

go die nigger

At least he looks like a respectable nigger.

Women see the world in terms of strength and weakness. If tyrone acts like more of a "strong" man than your average white man she'll go for tyrone.

>white

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 1.30.36 PM.png (153x174, 36K)

El Terrible

>Is it all just a cry for attention
Yes.

As a black man I have no idea why you would let yourself get used like he is.

>Look how ugly they are.
Mainly due to her fucking nose genetics holy shit.

Attached: ss (2018-03-23 at 09.30.35).jpg (467x524, 45K)

Either way blacks still won the culture war even if they were help. That's what people follow and listen too.

>ctrl + F "nose"
Huh, only 5, good for you pol! Also none of those things are white.

In this case, I'd say the kids got the bad end of the deal from the mother. Although, it's probably better than having a black mother.

>that woman
>white

bruh, look at the nose

>Niggers
>Culture

Attached: 1519049576317.jpg (640x635, 59K)

But that woman is hideous herself. Pic related should be more triggering since the mother is actually cute.

Attached: 1521449980299m.jpg (1024x711, 120K)

Virginia Woolf was white too. Aquiline noses are not exclusive to Jews.

white women aren't really race mixing so the premise of your demoralization thread is kind of out the window
remember to sage on the way out kids

yeah basicly the same nose

Attached: George_Charles_Beresford_-_Virginia_Woolf_in_1902_-_Restoration.jpg (2924x3994, 2.82M)

>that nose
>white

>dat nose
>white

Attached: 36122.jpg (500x366, 26K)

She really likes showing off her kids.

Thats a jew

Attached: DB314909-12A7-4155-9159-AD7FCA50BC58.jpg (655x527, 61K)

>woman
>white
I don't see either of those things in your photo...

That's not a white woman.

There's a difference between aquilline and semetic noses

Attached: Untitled.png (307x388, 26K)

U mad wh*te boi?

Attached: DD1B6BA1-8890-4836-A400-ED119CD42968.jpg (706x925, 157K)

>that nose
>white

user...

Attached: 1515709767461.png (1001x1001, 765K)

> LOOK AT THAT NOSE
That women is not a white person, that's a jew.

why do you guys care so much about a woman you don't know and will never know in an interracial relationship? Far out here's something for you neckbeards.. JEALOUSY IS UNATTRACTIVE.
The guy she's with seems like a top bloke. Why get so worked up over this? Roger Elliot is that you?

Attached: 1511805854787.png (502x410, 81K)

This is literally the most incel, retarded bullshit I've ever seen.

El Diablo...

>tfw you realize your attention whore mom destroyed a millennia’s worth of genetic inheritance for a handful of instagram likes

Attached: A8803B66-B24B-44BF-90EB-44422578B6CD.jpg (463x542, 134K)

Control F the amount of times "nose" is in this thread.

Attached: murphy gif.gif (500x281, 797K)

/thread

Relax roastie. You're getting free healthcare and food for pumping out tyrone's baby so why do you even give a shit? Did you actually think that'd get him to stick around lmao

Attached: 453408457457n.jpg (581x553, 54K)

>I disagree, blacks did not win the culture war. They won by default because of cultural Marxism
If you think blacks have won the culture war you are sorely mistaken.

When before black people were the "fashionable outsiders", we are now the willing jesters to whatever corporate stereotype they want to use us for.

Look at this video: youtube.com/watch?v=68LMABu-kjc
All the black people only have futures as sports people or rappers and they live in ghettos. The white people in this video at least show aptitude in other areas like keeping up with school life.

It's subtle but ever present. If you think racial prejudices suddenly dissapeared, you're wrong. They've just been absorbed into mainstream media to the point where people don't think they are stereotypes.

But who was phone?
Also he’s too dark skin to be any o dem niggas father

Mhm. Kids are going to grow up with identity issues and emotional problems for shallow political reasons.
Fuck we really need an uprising.

I am in an interracial marriage. Not with the race you stated, but it doesn't matter. It's called falling in love. I think it's hysterical that you guys think that it has something to do with blacks or other races winning a culture war. We just like men who don't think the world owes them something, like you being nice to a woman = sex. I also forget, most of you are 12 so you are in this place of discovering who you are and have all these hormones going through you and it's frustrating. This shit is so toxic and just a way to blame other people for your own failings. You aren't getting laid because it's some YOU are doing, not what other people are doing.

Yeah the stereotypes still exist, but they are glorified by a bunch of roasties and dumb fucking soy boys. The degeneracy has taken over

Blacks seem to think this is for them, that they are being encouraged because they are superior.
In reality the jews are very much aware of race biology, that''s why they are doing this. That's why they are encouraging black and white race mixing in TV, adverts. Blacks are litteraly used as worldwide lobotomy for the white race.

Holy shit she took the bait. I've fucked a busload of sluts, honey. Being nice is not how you get pussy.

Attached: 1517113991990.jpg (550x510, 124K)

Good goy

Attached: 1520883081007.png (600x544, 149K)

Check that nose stupid goy

>"we just like men who don't think the world owes them something"
"I am a mentally ill race traitor whore who will selfishly shit out many low IQ mutts to show the world that im virtuous, without any regard for anything but myself"

LOL if you have to say you "fucked a busload of sluts" you haven't had your dick wet once. Enjoy being a virgin

>We just like men who don't think the world owes them something
>Marries another race who came here because they think the world owes them a better life.
lmao, it would be pathetic if it weren't so funny

That beak and those niglets though

:) if you say so. I'm pretty damn happy, living a great life with a lot of love and happiness.

Is that why you're on Sup Forums? Because you're happy with a great life?

If the tip of your nose points downwards, you're not white. Woolf's nose pointed upwards, unlike this kike's. I'm not even sure why you're drawing the comparison, they're not even remotely similar

I'm honestly on here to watch the Trumptards freak out over their God Emperor betraying them every day. It's a lolsfest!

>Blacks are litteraly used as worldwide lobotomy for the white race.
Not sure about that, but I do think if the NWO happens a great way to differenciate the elite from the working masses would be how genetically white someone is.

Whilst everyone is race mixing like crazy, there will be some genetically elite "pure bred" races. Maybe chinese, some nordic and germanic families. There will be technology to will dismiss people with less than 80% of their dna from one source.

And of course, the working classes, will all be able to put their hybrid vigor to use in the mines and jobs that require physical exertion. Oh and of course, if your heritage is mixed, you will find it harder to claim to be a part of either culture. No culture / heritage means a population that is easier to control.

Tbh I feel bad for your husband. How many dicks have been in your body before you figured out you're not gonna get Mr Big so you settled for an H1-b? I'm not the one dragging my dirty laundry into a vietcong dry cleaning enthusiast forum so I have nothing to prove

Attached: 1511833242308.png (650x650, 13K)

Her kids are just political handbags

this. she's obviously a member of the tribe

Attached: kill the zog.jpg (900x1200, 351K)

*shrugs* whatever.

You and your ape will be gassed. Your children too :)))

>we like men who doesn’t think the world owes them something
>dates shitskins who think the world owes them something

Attached: 1F53E3C5-0A67-40A6-8677-B1B3899D44BF.png (657x539, 80K)

Since I didn't marry a black guy, you're off base.

I hope you find happiness and love

I'm guessing over 20. The immigrants really do take the jobs Americans don't want.

Attached: 18ikl3.jpg (1000x773, 257K)

Well, you are definitely a woman
Please show your tits, then kindly swallow 42 advils

>we like men who doesn’t think the world owes them something
>dates shitskins who think the world owes them something
LOL says the poster who thinks white bitches owes him something, hah! The cognitive dissonance of incels is hilarious!

I myself intend to have mixed kids, as white women are a complete lost cause

It'll likely be with a latina or a super mixed black chick

People like you are why schools get shot up, by the way

>That nose
>White woman

I'm not even riding on the wave of other posts saying the same thing, her nose is straight up the first thing I noticed about her.

Attached: samuel.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

(((White)))

Attached: White.jpg (428x450, 58K)

Attached: 1518809737947.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Where in my post did I say that white women owe me anything?Is reading comprehension not your strong suit?

Attached: 28DD490D-3F09-4F85-B97B-00E1B5B02E90.jpg (645x729, 52K)

>That nose
This is a jew. There is no fucking doubt the nose knows. You need to learn to identify these people

Attached: DoYouSeeIt.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

Fulfill your destiny, mutt. Not even Hitler thought any of your genes were worthy of preservation and that was during the 30s

>107616▶
>
>People like you are why schools get shot up, by the way

They're just mindless drones anyways. Who fucking cares. I don't think Brevik killed any actual humans.

>white bitches
Coalburning assured.

I hope you aren't trying to imply that (((she))) is white.

Haha! What the fuck, troll harder bro

Is it a Pajeet? If so we shouldn't gas you, you're probably immune.

Try speaking English

White Americans have accomplished more in the past 10 years than Danes have in the past 500

>Are white women race mixing for validation and attention on social media?
Yes.
Women are like asians, face is all that matters to them.

OP doesn’t know the difference between honking Jew noses and these god tier roman noses

Jewish Women belong to Black Men

Attached: Jewish-Redhead-09.jpg (540x720, 61K)

You totally do though, don't you? Like the rest of the incels in here. Incels always think women owe them sex. So don't try to act all innocent because I can smell your sadness from here :)

The nose knows

Aww, sorry am I typing above your grade?

Hmmmmmm...

Attached: Jews love black cock 2.jpg (448x429, 69K)

RICED

White women are a lost cause but somehow blacks and latinas are ok.
I swear to god, the amerimutt meme attacks again

Attached: Children-Living-with-Mother-Only2.jpg (652x667, 94K)

>I am in an interracial marriage.
ewww gross.

they're just listening to their instincts, OP. women are programmed to select the strongest genes out of the available gene pool.

I never asked for sex you imbecile, think before you type and maybe you wouldn’t look like such a retard.

Attached: A5263BCA-672E-48B0-8DFC-94E4D21F503A.png (442x500, 52K)

>It's called falling in love.
Thats fine in my book just dont take it out on innocent kids who will be ugly ass mutts that dont belong anywhere