TDS 271 is here!

Please goyim (((I))) will beg no more after this!

Attached: 44028339-319F-4B10-8E47-56CDA86D8DA9.jpg (1242x1494, 748K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iybadPzRPWE
my.mixtape.moe/idgbas.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/xuxmmr.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/rtdujc.mp3
safelinkwireless.com/Enrollment/Safelink/en/NewPublic/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_cf862rtU
youtube.com/watch?v=rh-7NfoaPps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here you go senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=iybadPzRPWE

hello pay masters.

i appear before you as a humbled peasant in awe of your superiority and beg you to send us the mp3 to the latest shoah

you see i am currently experiencing a cold and just spent most of my day writhing in pain in a semi-delirious state, with this being on the few moment in which i can muster up enough energy to do anything at all

it would greatly cheer up my evening to be able to listen to the shitposts of mike and sven

thank you for reading

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU FAT FUCKING KIKE

Do you want me to fucking post a picture of enoch's mom?

Attached: 1502958273821.png (322x490, 208K)

i wanted to become a subscriber by paying with monero, but i've yet to hear back with an address

Im know you don’t approve. It’s just right now i just cant create a account cuz shekels are very scares.

Also, what would I do if they get hacked and get my acc info?

pls

Attached: friNz.jpg (400x610, 40K)

pls give

Attached: sZINT.jpg (1235x1600, 249K)

Attached: IkxR3rh.gif (500x500, 3.54M)

Attached: fam1UYl.gif (500x289, 963K)

Attached: tjzFBAu.gif (500x750, 1.88M)

paychads please

Why are butts unavoidable everywhere on this board ffs

hate to beg but I really need something to cool my head off since pol is such a mess right now with that awful spending bill

Pls gib

Attached: IMG_0656.jpg (800x672, 127K)

Pls gibb

Attached: 1508803186059.jpg (920x920, 181K)

Pls gibbb

Attached: 1520723055679.jpg (343x637, 54K)

Attached: 1520724753155.jpg (1225x1225, 335K)

wat

Attached: 1520791426007.jpg (768x960, 52K)

butiful round butt

The guy has done more for our plan than you, cuck.
He's in full communion with Andrew Anglin, too. Although Anglin kind of got cucked and talked over last shoah.

bump

Attached: 15802964_1435770766433572_9017657933898448896_n.jpg (1080x1349, 109K)

STOP FAPPING AND IMPREGNATE THEM YOU KEKS

pffffpfffpptttttttssssssssssss............BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

but user, i already *did* impregnate my azn gf

Attached: 1489504672953.gif (158x281, 481K)

post more butt and i'll upload it

ask and ye shall receive

Attached: 1507062316914.gif (540x575, 1.93M)

bump

Fuck Sven

I've got a feeling you're just gonna end up more rustled. Jazzhands was talking about doing something tonight. I almost hope he doesn't, I'm not sure I could get angrier.

I’m running out of butt

Attached: 1520727286005.jpg (900x600, 70K)

done and done
my.mixtape.moe/idgbas.mp3

Thanks here’s a bonus butt

Attached: 1469763673456.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

It's good, thank you Straya.

Jazz and jessse?

NatSoc LARPers are getting ousted. People who are in anyway connected to or defending AWD are getting ousted. Red white and blue is the new optics, and people who disagree are getting ousted.
Anyone who might be a fed is getting ousted.

cool. thanks man.

Not sure what that has to do with the budget omnibus, but alright.

My bad, I didn't mean to quote you in my quick reply.

thanks senpai

Attached: sample_bc2915b11515bc48dc16dddfa3cf970c.jpg (850x1106, 136K)

Thanks dude

cheers mate!

paycucking next month
>((honest))

Attached: 1521617551992.jpg (1152x2048, 199K)

JNJ33
my.mixtape.moe/xuxmmr.mp3

ty

Attached: 10nuoXJ.jpg (500x666, 76K)

here ya go, uploaded for someone las night my.mixtape.moe/rtdujc.mp3

Hurry up and give us it, paycucks

Thanks

thank you friend

awesome

based desu
At the very least I want clarity

If he was quiet, maybe allow 1 song per month. His comments are lame as fuck. Trust me Sven, be in the background

Don't bother. They're not part of a movement anymore so why support them. They just want to be a safe little media company that doesn't take risks.

Give you support to real activists instead.

Mike has a jewish wife and andrew anglin spends donation money on sex tours in thailand

"real activists" suck shit. name one good street outfit.

You don't know that. He could be Ted Kaczynski part two electric mailbombaloo.

>spends the past year LARPing with their destructive, pointless, and counter-productive IRL bullshit
>Sup Forums criticizes them for their tactics
>"hurr Sup Forums is just a bunch of nonwhite shills!!! lmao what have you ever done for the movement??? oh btw IOTBW was totally our idea :^)"
>months later
>"umm okay guise maybe LARPing IRL wasn't such a good idea..."

Attached: pol is always right.gif (350x238, 3.64M)

IRL shit is meaningless. Marching around IRL and holding rallies only had a purpose long ago before the days of social media. The internet is the public space of the 21st century, equivalent to yesteryear's town square. There is no fucking point to LARPing. It's idiotically trying to shoehorn the modern situation into a WN1.0 outline, and WN1.0 was a complete and utter failure. Our strength is in the internet, and that's where we should focus. This IRL rally/speech bullshit is just masturbation.

So we should just stay on our computers and not take action? I agree that marching with faggy tiki torches is meaningless but I don't agree that pacifism and staying indoors like a bunch of neets is our best option.

Using the internet is how people approach and embrace WN. Going outside with it and advertising it publicly proves repellent and cringy every fucking time. The only thing that will work is spreading via the internet and infiltrating institutions and corporations until it becomes socially acceptable. Stop getting antsy, be patient and resolute.

You have an overly simplistic worldview. You have a cargo-cult-like mentality that aping the outward appearance of 20th century revolutionary groups will result in similar outcomes, regardless of the difference in context.

The main thing packed into what you just said is this idea of "staying indoors like a bunch of neets". Welcome to the 21st century. People communicate with each other and spread ideas through the internet, which they can do without having to physically meet up. This is our greatest strength. Previous movements never got anywhere because they relied on the LIMITING FACTOR of needing to meet up and do stuff as IRL organizations. There was a serious handicap in the spread of information that the internet completely changes the game for. The fact that we can bypass the limiting factor of IRL is a good thing, and this desire to insist on IRL bullshit is backwards. It's equivalent to inventing the automobile but still insisting on having the automobile pulled by horses because you can't think beyond the concept of horse-drawn carriages that cam before the automobile.

Doing things online isn't "doing nothing". And feel free to do guerilla-style activism. Stuff like IOTBW is a perfect example. But not bullshit like holding speeches at IRL meetups. What you should be doing is simply redpilling the people you know IRL and forming your own friend groups of people who are woke. Not signing up for honeypot organizations where you'll be doxed or tracked by the feds, just so you can LARP while Spencer gives a speech to a dozen people or whatever.

OK that's a legit strategy discussion and if they decided to just promote that approach I'd be fine with it.

However they decided to push the agenda by bashing and trying ostracize everyone who has a different opinion. This tells me they're more interested in their image or security than in solidarity within the movement so I don't much feel like supporting them anymore. Better to give that ten bucks a month to Cantwell for example.

>>spends the past year
I don't really blame them people didn't know Trump was going to go full Zionist and it wasn't unreasonable to expect some sort of protection

Thanks borther.

Attached: first place.gif (383x302, 1.99M)

Fuck you sven is great and although he may not be as big brained as mike when it comes to phillosophy and argumentation he has been right about everything in terms of what direction the movement should be taking in order to be successful

Holy fuck dude
>bashing and trying ostracize everyone who has a different opinion
yeah people with different opinions that are counter-productive to the movement. Sorry that hurts your fee-fees but get the fuck over it.

>tfw you want to bite something big and warm rn and all you have is a sleeve

I agree completely. TRS are a bunch of vain retards who have consistently rejected all constructive criticism and vindictively shat on anyone with disagreements. As I touched on here:

>Although Anglin kind of got cucked and talked over last shoah
Yeah, that was bullshit, but expected.
Thanks!

You're literally criticizing them for changing their position in response to criticism while complaining that they won't respond to criticism.

>pls post TRS
>pls
>pls
>PLSSSSS
>okay
>WOW TRS SUCKS FUCK TRS

we'd probably have state sanctioned brothels with only non citizen Asian women that we ship back at age 30 in an ethnostate

That's nigger-tier logic, like the negress who thought that obama was going to give her and every other nigger a free phone when he got elected in 08. You have to be seriously dumb to think that the entirety of federal, state, and local politics can be boiled down to "Trump is in office, we've got immunity now!". At the very least, there should've been a testing of the waters and assessments of the goal and purpose of each and every IRL event. My position that I've outlined here has been the exact same thing I've said since before Trump even got elected. It was the same critique I made when TRS people were here shilling on Sup Forums just before Charlottesville trying to convince people to come out and show up. I was dismissed then and it took them almost a year to admit their mistakes. And it took Heimbach fucking his mother in law for them to admit it, for fucks sake.

>who thought that obama was going to give her and every other nigger a free phone when he got elected in 08.
He actually did that though safelinkwireless.com/Enrollment/Safelink/en/NewPublic/index.html

Sure mate, nobody that disagrees with mighty Anglin could ever have anything to contribute.

Maybe you're right though, good luck with the red sneaker movement. I'll go elsewhere.

That's fucking retarded because you're not taking time into account. They've spent the past year burning bridges and stirring shit with anyone with constructive criticism and only *now* are they finally walking it back after it's gotten to a ridiculous point. Not good enough, but hopefully this causes them to get their heads out of their asses for once.

TDS is breddy gud

Attached: 14575988932960.jpg (2344x3000, 984K)

Thanks big brained nibba

mfw lobsters are better people than niggers

LARPing isn't contribution, it's just a detriment, 'mate'. If you can't accept that then you should leave. It didn't work for the decades that 1.0ers tried it, it certainly won't work in the internet age. Byebye pussy

Everyone who wanted the episode is gone now to listen to it, only the moarpheus-types stay around to whine

Are they back to just telling jokes? Have they convinced le chateu autiste guy to come back? Who is he and where did he go?

oh hey its another episode of "The Mike Enoch talks over everyone show"

Tah lad

Attached: 1481547586994.jpg (600x900, 36K)

He's trying to turn this into the tea party 2.0. Gen X are just as bad as the boomers

>everyone knows you're Zionists promoting based Israel
>you still post here any way

LOL Jews have no sense of self-awareness

Attached: TRS-=-JIDF.jpg (2000x2000, 1.84M)

Attached: 23342342424.jpg (1000x800, 205K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt_cf862rtU

Support this channel goys!

youtube.com/watch?v=rh-7NfoaPps

as soon as the shills stop bumping the thread with fake
>thanks!
>based!
>ass.jpeg
the thread dies.

the absolute state of Kike Enoch

Maybe it's just the angle but it looks like Enoch is losing weight. Good for him; doesn't look like a fat blob anymore.

Attached: david duke and chads.png (960x720, 1.26M)

Weight is smaller problem he is ugly AF!...god giveth and god taketh i guess...lol

When Anglin doesn't get interrupted he sometimes meanders and talks for minutes repeating himself. He did it once or twice last episode. Last ep was still great though.

Probably cause people got what they asked for

lol no one asked for shit but shills trying to drum up interest. NO SELF-AWARENESS. We all know what youre doing lmao Feel bad, user.

how fucking desperate are you leftypol kikes

Post jazz and Jessie payfags

see
Same script every thread:

>Gibs pls!
>Based thanks!
>everyone who calls us out for being kikes is moarpheus!

stay defeated.

here you go...

my.mixtape.moe/rtdujc.mp3