So now that we're going to go to war with Iran to defend Israel, how do you predict it will go down?

So now that we're going to go to war with Iran to defend Israel, how do you predict it will go down?
>will cost at least 10 trillion dollars of American taxpayer money
>will kill at least 100k American troops and a few million Iranians
>Israel and Saudi Arabia might be hit with a nuke or two
>US will end up occupying country for next several decades
Anything I missed?

Attached: 16315394244_03432a5ede_b.jpg (1024x576, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHILLS WILL IGNORE THIS
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

>The only policy to end the threat posed by North Korea and its nuclear weapons capabilities is reuniting North and South Korea peacefully, John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told Fox News Friday.

Bolton explained attempts by President Donald Trump to pressure North Korea would not be effective because persuasion and coercion had failed for over two decades.

"The only solution here that will work is reuniting the two Koreas peacefully," Bolton said, adding, "I don't think a strategy that relies on pressuring North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons is going to work.

"We've tried for 25 years across Republican and Democratic administrations to persuade the North Koreans to give up their quest for nuclear weapons," he said.

Attached: 1490877030722.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

I'll post it here for the anti-war shills that are coming:

Cry, cry more you little babies. You pathetic conflict avoiding cucks. Go suck Putin's dick, go suck Assad's cut cock too you little sissies. Anti-war faggots are pathetic, you can call me "boomer", "kike", does not matter, it's just lies, the truth is that you are a bunch of losers full of estrogen who consume anti-war communist bullshit propaganda. I'll love to see John "send two nukes for the gooks" Bolton bombing the ever living shit of that disgusting sandnigger hellshole called Iran. The US should bomb more countries, nuke more subhumans to show the world who is in charge. Come on shills come with the insults, they're all lies to excuse your cowardice.

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

Spotted boomer kike lover. Anti

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Anti-war? Why would anyone be anti-war? Be pro-war - WAR AGAINST AMERICA! WAR AGAINST ISRAEL! Death to them both.

>death and destruction
>totally bad for our country

>>will cost at least 10 trillion dollars of American taxpayer money
Oy vey you're only giving 10 trillion to protect israel from iran? 20 trillion is not enough for this war! I cant believe you're proposing that we only spend 50 trillion

No.

I want to watch israel be destroyed.

I am.Anti-war, I gain nothing from war.

doubt you'll ever willingly be doused in the internal matter of the man next to you

maybe as a conscript if we're lucky, though. make friends with a noose.

Just try to drag us into your jew wars you amerisharts. I fucking dare you. Any pressure will be met with force by the Canadian military.

Perpetual war, perpetual fear keeps the whole house of cards in place.

>Anything I missed?
More refugees flooding into Europe because of this.

>>Israel and Saudi Arabia might be hit with a nuke or two
that would immediately make up for it.

So what, user.? The president is a mere figurehead, anyhow. The Supreme Court runs the country.

You mean of China's money

No because Persians are not Arabs.
They have an old tradition of secularism and most hate the regime anyway.

It will be horrible for America. Potentially dead troops
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 9EE5DEEC-9BFE-43C2-ABD9-7D51AA044D7C.jpg (938x844, 147K)

>how do you predict it will go down?
it won't

What are the odds this creep gives mustache rides to the kids in his neighborhood?

>The Supreme Court runs the country.
whomever has the hold files on the guy with the pen runs the country, usually it's the same people who control the heroin trade

Iran is everything Iraq wasn't.
Iraq was a nation built on straight lines on a map. Iran in various incarnations has existed for thousands of years.
Iraq was perfect tank country, being mostly flat. Iran is full of mountain, with plently of narrow choke holds.
Iraq miltary was garbage. Iran's isn't and has spent decades preparing to fight America if need be.
Iraq had nearly no sea presence. Iran could close the gulf for months, until the USA takes every inch of coastline and every hidden missile launcher.

The US would suffer. And so would Australia because our stupid goverments always march in lockstep.

>muh dik

well this will create more refugees and among them more terrorists which will make the lives of EU shit until europe is overrun by muslims who have really high birth rates and before you know it european caliphate

>implying the s.c. doesn't change laws it wants to when it wishes to override the supposed legislature when the latter isn't moving fast enough in its opinion
Why is the average American such a sad specimen that he doesn't know this?

It was Mr Whitaker who said it best: "A 'living constitution' means tyranny."

>>US will end up occupying country for next several decades

No way . it would be like vietnam only worse . No way the Population of the US would put up with that for long

Based

Go fight the war then bitch.

>defend
That’s for nations under attack.
You’ll be going to war to die for Israel and Saudi Arabian imperialism.

war over what?

you are forgetting about allies
>UK forces go to occupy some city, disarm military police, local police and their own military and drink tea with locals
>polish special forces get sent to middle of desert, get lost
>cuckadian detachment stays in back providing dog blowjobs
>germany sends in tanks, they brake down, submarine support available in baltic sea
>france sends trainloads of baguettes
>spain would like to help but siesta
>italy bunga bunga berlusconi
>czechs and slovaks go out drinking with austrians
>australians get involved somehow, shitposts online
checkem

Attached: disgusted.jpg (335x500, 172K)

Israel expansionism

218 million to promote mass-immigration into Europe under the guise of ”promoting democracy” too.
By the same faggots who got caught trying to propagandize Estonians into accepting third-worlders.

Muh ”nukes” most likely, after they make up some connection to Sunni terrorists.
Like with Iraq and Afghanistan, two of Bolton’s other achievements.

>to promote mass-immigration into Europe under the guise of ”promoting democracy” too.
user., you all do that well enough on your own with all the "refugee quotas" that Europhiles are loathe to talk about.

We will rule the world. Our resolve has never been stronger.

Attached: EF66DC4D-878D-4762-A0C1-2915CCFB6158.png (800x500, 239K)

why would people fall for WMDs bullshit again?

>globalism

Your neocohens already got caught with their trousers down on this during the DCleaks so don’t try it amerimutt. Several mass-immigration politicals around Europe take their paychecks out of your tax money thanks to them.

Why would people fall for going into Afghanistan?

*Trump does something bad*
>HAHA DRUMPFTARDS BTFO HURR JEWISH PUPPET
*Trump does something good*

Globalism would be fine if it was the US in complete control. That's just called an empire.

lol can you imagine?
Our budget cuts have as the point where our soldiers can even practice shooting cause we have no rounds. Our gear is shit and recruitment low

>So now that we're going to go to war with Iran to defend Israel,
you are not doing any of that bullshit