TRUMP BANS BUMP STOCKS

America yes!
Looks like gun control is happening next lmao
Fucking neocon

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-022757.jpg (1080x1920, 499K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IM SO TIRED OF WINNING!
Hahahahahahahahahash

I predicted all this shit

Attached: Q.jpg (400x272, 108K)

YEEEEEES I LOVE OUR JEWISH PRESIDENT!!!!
XD

Attached: EC30E9F4-FC4C-4A0C-A377-A314E22CFC8B.png (1125x2436, 1.17M)

FUCK YEAH TRUMP TURNING AMERICA INTO NORTH KOREA

You can literally 3D print a bump stock you retarded niggers. It's a simple add on, it's not a fucking mechanism. A fucking potato can be a bump stock if you set it up correctly.

u literally just need A) belt loop, or B) a string or C) to not shoulder the rifle tightly and bring it back with your non dominant hand

>You can literally 3D print a bump stock you retarded niggers.

MAGA WE SHOULD JUST BAN ALL GUNS CAUSE 3D PRINTING MAKE ISRAEL GREATE AGAIAN

Fuck off you pooinloo shill. This is a magnificent stroke of 4D chess. Now Liberals won't be able to use Bump Stocks when they start going after conservatives. Trump is playing the long game dumbass

>one safety regulation means he's a gun grabber xD
Fucking dumbass shills in this thread

>(((Ed Krassenstein)))

Attached: 2d5du40.jpg (501x502, 74K)

FAKE it says march 24th, its 23rd.

BASED MAGA AWOOOOOOO!!!!!

Any other pedes her tired of all this winning!

Attached: 1494613841761.jpg (1200x938, 265K)

>Obama didn't sign any gun regulations during his entire presidency
>BUT HE'S THE GUN GRABBER

BAN ASSULT POTATOES!!!!

Yeah you mouth drooling retard because he DIDN'T HAVE CONGRESS

Trump can do what he wants. This kind of sensible safety law is good because it takes stream from the liberals and makes it harder for them to sell gun-control, God forbid they have congress in the future

Fuck off nigger

>its real
When is this fucking retarded orange nigger going to kill himself??

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.

In addition to all of that, he's racist, a neocon, and a demagogue. We should've seen this coming, perhaps we (conservatives) should just let the left (Democrats) handle things from now on. They seem to be better at it than us.

Obama signed a law requiring national parks and refuges to follow state laws on conceal carry. He increased my ability to protect myself. Fuck you. Trump s fucking betraying us and all you faggots can do is bay about 5d chess in between bouts of slurping his cock and eating his shit.

I guess this means T_D faggots will have to fuck off with their "fash-right is controlled opposition!" bullshit, now that their guy has gone full-Manchurian Candidate.

Why would anyone want a bump-stock?

It's a waste of ammo if you're shooting at cans or out to make your dick hard.

Why not get a sear pin conversion and hide it in a mason jar in the backyard?

Attached: zxa.gif (275x343, 54K)

youre making us look bad, stop

WHY ARE YOU HEAR
WHO IS PAYING YOU
SHILLS >>>/OUT/

Trump is in a full sprint to see how many voters he can lose in one day.
This may be a record.

If you like your guns you can keep your guns

All he has to do is shill for "Dreamers" and the anti-American Triforce will be reconstructed.

Blessings on whoever made this. I'm still laughing.

Attached: zvc.jpg (800x820, 149K)

>Trump is in a full sprint to see how many voters he can lose in one day.

Invading Iran will probably see the largest amount of voters in world history register from Republican to Democrat.

>Sup Forums votes on the one guy, out of all the presidents, the ONE MAN who actually managed to take their guns
this timeline is amazing, I can't fucking wait for this shit

Attached: 0iaTmwV.jpg (1440x2560, 237K)

He'll only lose the idiots.

I would never register Democrat. I would simply never vote again and prepare for the inevitable civil war

Post yf when nothing happens and you drink bleach.

Why

Iran literally sponsors terrorism and kills Americans. We hate Iran, they hate us. They have murals of burning flags in the damn capital

AWB was in the 90s. You should stop posting, Johan Abdullah.

>never vote again
>he thinks voting changes anything

So his entire voter base?

>t. Russian Shill

Nobody gives a fuck about those shitskins in Iran. Most REAL Trump supporters would support bombing ANY muslim shithole.

OMG LOL.

Today seals the deal, Dems will win both chambers of congress in November because now repubs are just going to be even more inclined to stay home

Hello Fox news

>We hate Iran,
Hi rabbi

>Iran literally sponsors terrorism and kills Americans.
It's almost like Americans sponsor terrorism and kill Iranians (nuclear scientists).

The world is not an episode of GI Joe, dumb cunt.

BUMBSTOCKS? MORE LIKE 404'DSTOCKS AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES?

We got the best gun control advocates don't we folks?

B A S E D
A S E D
S E D
E D
D

That's my point. I voted Trump because I saw him as a last-chance stop gap to save this country. Guess that's fucking over. Time to build a shelter and stock weapons.

So what? Wow, they don't like us. Maybe they'll use the hold F14's we left there from the 70's and do.. ? Nothing.
Iran is a sad state, that has sponsored 1/100th the amount of terror as the pre MBS Sauds.

(((Lobbyists))) btfo

Based god emperor

>if you hate islamists you're a JEW
Wear a cross and eat a ham sandwich in Mecca you fucking shit head. I dare you.

who the fuck uses bump stocks?

We should oppose both Saudi and Iran. Iran is more harmful though because they're against our interests right now. Saudi is a problem but we can work with them.

who cares about bump stocks

the alarmist tactic shills have been beating to death is getting slightly annoying.

big things happening next week, tune in.

Attached: 9463E022-7412-4BFF-B3A2-D21EE0E9EFBC.jpg (932x724, 70K)

Im pretty sure the tens of millions of mexican invaders are a bigger problem, but Israel needs to take out Iran so guess we'll do that instead

If you don't think bump stocks are an issue, I don't think you understand the increased scope of regulation this grants.
It allows ATF to regulate rate of fire for all semi auto's / ban any device or modification that can increase rate of fire.

All fucking Semites must fucking hang.

Attached: 1503327982637.gif (500x500, 1.56M)

>we can't build a wall and condemn a terrorist state
Idiot

I've only seen 1 irl

except now you are a criminal for exercising your 2a.

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.

In addition to all of that, he's racist, a neocon, and a demagogue. We should've seen this coming, perhaps we (conservatives) should just let the left handle things from now on. They seem to be better at it than us.

>mfw Obama Leaf was right about Drumpf

Attached: 096542.jpg (448x508, 74K)

Attached: 1502204455188.png (929x530, 39K)

This

Are you Q?!!?!@?!?!@;,!?!?,¿°¿¿°¿°°¿°¿¡●》○~•

Attached: images (6).jpg (260x194, 6K)

Anybody who doubts that the grabbists are using an incrementalist strategy, and no matter what is given them as a compromise they will not even say, "Thanks for giving us that" before demanding the next step towards disarming us, needs to read the test in OP's image.

Are you ban evading on a US IP now?

>bumpstocks
Wow it's fucking nothing.

Fucking this. I'm pro-gun af and I've always thought bump stocks are gimmicky bullshit used predominantly by the kind of people that interject in convos blurting out random shit about clipazine muffler suppressants like the autistic cucks they are which also shows they have no idea what they are talking about. Those shitdicks probably can't even name all 4 parts to a God damn cartridge. Yet they want to mall ninja hard.

This. Bump stocks were created to circumvent laws anyway.
I don't agree with this ruling at all, but you can still "have" a bump stock.

>American education

Attached: 1511803938210.png (1200x900, 240K)

WHEN WILL TRUMPLETS EVER LEARN???

Attached: 1507275409728.jpg (817x1112, 113K)

Shut the fuck up, you’re not pro gun. More than likely pro faggot

It's real, tard.

Attached: Q4u.jpg (282x215, 6K)