Can we ban /ptg/tards and other trump cocksuckers? neocons out of this board

Can we ban /ptg/tards and other trump cocksuckers? neocons out of this board

Attached: angery.jpg (641x653, 31K)

Yes pls

come to my anti-drumpf /ptg/ thread

Pls god bad these faggots

Who created /ptg/ anyway?

everyone I don't like is a trump cocksucker!

Attached: 1496918000471.jpg (632x732, 351K)

show flag or gtfo cowards

I for one am never voting for Drumpf ever again after this string of betrayal.

oke mijn mede-Nederlander

>lets ban things I don't like

spoken like a true libtard

If you have a strong argument, use it. No need to ban everything you dislike you faggot rebbitor.

great initiative

>showflagtism

like you ever voted for him leafcuck. look at all these memeflags and foreigners talking.

> OP's flag
> wanting to band something you don't like

Attached: leo monster maga.jpg (470x470, 47K)

What's the matter, libtard? Are you triggered, snowflake? Are you still salty over us winning so much? Hillary lost, get over it. 2 Scoops, 2 genders. Can't stop this Trump train or our movement. Antifa are the real Nazis. Democrats are the real racists. Shitskins who didn't want to stay on Democrat plantation are so BASED I let them fuck my wife and her son twice a day. #MAGA

Why don't you just downvote them?

yesss 1329857843967y9038453947239064865396598dd chess! im not tired of winning!!!!!!!!!

Goeie draad maat.

I'm having a lot of fun with Trumptards and their cognitive dissonance today. Mental acrobatics at its best.

I say yes, the are fucking shit ass vleddit fugee normaltard FAGGOTS.

Leftists can not allow true free speech as their agenda requires all involved to be in lockstep. Any that do not agree get labeled as a heretic and every word they speak is label "hate speech". This is a massive flaw in the leftist agenda but the right has not caught on. The left hates free speech. They must control the message or they fall apart.

Blaming white hetro/Christian men is the glue that holds their entire freakshow together.

Leftist ideology is centred around the belief they're on the "right side of history", meaning that "progress" towards insane degeneracy was agreed upon by most of society, and therefore guaranteed to continue forever.

Hating white males is the glue that keep the freak show rolling.

If white males were suddenly raptured and the left took full control it would be as a mirror shattering into a thousand pieces. Every tribal division in a free for all for power. Pure chaos.

They have been indoctrinated and brainwashed their entire lives to beleive in a certain worldview and they are reacting in such a viceral and violent way because they are constantly reminded that their beleifs area lie.

Its like being a fundamentalist Muslim and having the prophet come back from the dead and spend every moment of the day on a live television broadcast calling them all stupid goat fucker for believing that retarded shit he wrote in his diary between fuck sessions with his 9 year old wife all while he eats a huge plate of bacon and pulled pork and drinks an endless series of alcoholic beverages.

Thats what its like for leftist proles to have to see "PRESIDENT TRUMP" every time they turn on the news.

It's all 4170527DDDDD underwater polo! If you disagree you must be a shill!

the /ptg/ circlejerk threads are just /r/the_Donald crossposting here on Sup Forums.
they are mostly a mindless herd of bootlicking lemmings who won't criticize anything no matter how fucked it is.
true conservatism, nationalism & racial pride has nothing to do with checking your critical thinking at the door.

I wouldn't have a problem with /ptg/ if it wasn't filled with reddit newfaggot retards.

It is believable if you read it quickly

Attached: laughing man drinking.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>I wouldn't have a problem with /ptg/ if it wasn't filled with reddit newfaggot retards.

This

I WANT TO WATCH BRAINWASHED LEFTIST SCUM TO SUFFER AND TRUMP MAKES THEM BUTTHURT AND MAD.

IT'S A FUCKING GOOD THING

Attached: avatar-user-1685224.jpg (624x350, 44K)

>Normalfag newfag vleddit retards are a good thing.

GO AND SUCK JEW RAT GEORGE SOROS COCK, YOU FILTHY LEFTIST SCUM

You know it's a sad state of affairs when we genuinely can't tell satire apart from the real thing anymore.

>he doesn't know /ptg/ is a bought and paid for
>he thinks people have been posting that for years
>he's an american
>he likes football
>also burgers
>and tv

> Poe's law

I hate newfaggot pieces of shit like you more than any leftist that has been here since the beginning.

>Trump bombed an airfield in Syria! He's joined the swamp!
>Trump said we should naturalize a couple million illegals! He's joined the swamp!
>Trump's gonna take all our guns! He's joined the swamp!

It's become pretty obvious, watching over this place for years now, who's been around from the start, and who's newer to the train. Those of us that have been here from the start have learned one thing: Trust Trump

Every single time there's a huge fiasco, we get a ton of Fairweather Patriots freaking out. Many of the same people point out the history of 4d chess, then totally forget about it when they can't see the board.

We're negotiating North Korean peace. We're hitting China hard on trade. We'll probably be at nuclear war with the European Caliphate soon. This is a time that America needs to project strength, and unfortunately our former President pissed away our money and somehow managed to let our military fall to shit in the process. Trump has more intel than any of us, and obviously recognized the situation that our military is in, and thanks to the piece of shit RINOs, had to concede to a lot to get us back into American fighting shape. The military needed a big cash infusion to get the hardware it needs.

And as far as the wall goes, Hannity, who seems to have solid inside knowledge of the White House, said yesterday that Trump seems to have figured out a way to find funding for it bypassing this bill. DOD maybe, who knows.

So, as I've said every time things don't seem to be going our way, trust Trump. He has no reason to become the swamp. He is beholden to no one. He is our President solely because he cares about our country, and has climbed through mud and barbs to do so.

If you want to be angry, turn that anger at your congressmen and senators that created and voted for this bill, this political trap to turn us against POTUS. Show that anger through local elections. Get out, campaign for MAGA candidates, maybe even run, yourself

As always,
MAGA

That too. But it gets next to impossible to satirize something that is so far gone it has become a caricature of itself. The corniest most cliched and repeated ad vomitum thing to say I could come up with, they will outdo me.

I don't know what I just typed in. I basically explained Poe's law in my own words. I had something else in mind. Time to get off the internets.

should i also sacrifice my first born child & pray to him 5 times a day too???
jeeezus user, get a fucking grip with this "dear leader" shit.

One shekel has been deposited into your good goy account

Attached: 1-Soros-Media-Matters-DC-Truckers.jpg (610x413, 134K)

Yes.
And kek.
I see you noticed that right away---lol.

This guy gets it. You soy boys need to grow some balls and quit reeeeeeing when shit doesn’t go exactly like you thought it would.

you mis-spelled memeflag shitposters

Neocon boomer threads should be a permanent ban.

Wow user that was fucking beautiful!

Please ban ptg

>Trust Trump
The hopioid epidemic is reaching epic proportions.

Attached: 1521827911727.jpg (260x295, 16K)

>complains about new fags
>is namefagging
Fuck off namefaggot kike.

Go gargle neoconservative balls somewhere else.

Attached: 152938499386.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)