What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5diaZzBr4_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Snitch Bitch never changed as a character and never got her comeuppance
>All the new Enforcers were throwaways with no personality, even Ginoza
>Half the length of S1 so it felt rushed and unfinished
>Hey guys remember how good S1 was? Well here's Kogami talking to Akane in her imagination

Bad sequel to a total letdown

Gen handed over S2 to some shitty director that tried too hard to copy his style, while he was making the movie.
Where have you been?

I took a hiatus from anime for a while to build up a huge backlog I can power through, it's something I always do to fil up a few months. S2 of PP just felt like a slap in the face after how much I enjoyed S1.

I want to fuck Spooky Boogie.

Vampires, pizza, not enough Gino, no development for a shit, only decent waifu was killed. Overall it was worse than S1but still managed to have some comedy between spitting book references.

Watch the movie. It's pretty good.

How come Japan can't make a good second season of anything?

>Engrish quality
>Kogami losing to a BBC
>Gino saving him
>Akane, can't remember what she did
>Engrish again
Don't get the anons trick you!

Constantly changing directors. I've already lost all faith for One Punch Man S2 now that Madhouse isn't handling it and of course the director changed.

Gintama did fine for a while.

Which opening is the best and why is it S1-OP1?

it's punishment for wanting a second season

Yeah I don't think any other opening came close for me, but then again I always like these things with weird fast beats.

youtube.com/watch?v=5diaZzBr4_M

this
S1 was disappointing already, what did people even expect with the change in director

Movie was fucking shit, and a huge waste of time as it's another nothing relevant to the main plot happens movie.

Nah.

Watch the Engrish Eradication Version.

Pretentious edgy shit can only carry a show for so long.

The memes were good though

The first season didn't need a sequel.

I feel like whoever came up with Kamui's backstory had a grade-school level of knowledge on biology. Even if it were possible to combine 184 people into one person, sooner or later every single part would share the same genetic makeup with no remnants of 183 of the donors due to cells dying and being replaced constantly.

Not if you got their progenitor cells, user. They'd be renewed with their genetic makeup

only good part of the season

The Sibyl plot barely progressed, and the protagonist and antagonist both sucked. New replacements for missing/dead characters didn't fill the void.

Why is it so terrible and mindbreaking that Sibyl is a machine made of irregular/defective brains?

Imagine yourself as a person who grew up in a world where there is basically zero violence, all forms of media such as art, television, or video games are controlled and approved by Sibyl so that they're essentially all Nintendo tier etc. You have basically no desensitization to outlandish or otherworldly ideas, so when you're raised to believe Sibyl is an automated machine and then find out it's a swarm of human brains that belonged to criminals, it's gonna fuck with your world view.

11 episodes instead of 22

>22 episodes of Kirito and the Snitch instead of 11
This only would have made it worse.

When a director and/or studio changes, you know it will be shit, ALWAYS without fail this is fact.

I finished S1 the other day and I enjoyed it a lot
What was wrong with it, in your opinion?

It was never made, the producers go straight to the movie

Why was it so bad?