US Cop and Military Fags Would You Fire On Americans

Let's say we go to war with Iran and have a new draft. The people go on strike and riot. What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=bmJsHv18SEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s-cL5FEdDfo

Attached: UN-Martial-law-US-soil.jpg (700x393, 60K)

I knew a Nation Guard guy that went to Louisiana after Katrina and he had no problem treating those people like subhumans.

they had no problem dropping incendiary bombs on innocent children, what makes you think zog bots wouldn't kill anyone else.

Attached: uploads%2F2017%2F1%2F25%2Frebuildingdresden_4.jpg (1200x847, 242K)

>Would You Fire On Americans?

Well, I don't consider anyone but whites "Americans," so yes.

Kill their families. Kill them when they arent on guard. Destroy the things they need to function. Even if we cannot win we can make sure that noone can have anything nice again ever.

I swore an oath to uphold and Defend the Constitution against all enemies Foreign and Domestic.It does not say obey the government blindly
The People that wrote that are smart and its there for a reason.

Soldiers get btfo by third world towel heads all the time. Attacking the local population wouldn't be a very smart idea.
Anyway I don't think the draft is a important as it used to be. If I remember correctly half the military personnel in Iraq was private contractors.

>*enemies foreign and *domestic
a few whispers in your ear from a jew and you'll consider your own brother a domestic enemy to muh constitution.

Have you ever had to deal with civilians while on duty? Fuck them. I’d have no problem beating the shit out of a few of them. Shooting wouldn’t be a problem either if they got violent.

>The people go on strike and riot
why would they do that when they could break bank windows at 3am instead?

>I’d have no problem beating the shit out of a few of them
gets filmed, you get canned for PR spectacle

sounds fun thanks for giving up your pension

>Would You Fire On Americans
No.
>The people go on strike and riot.
Now you're making it hard because only lefties do that.
Still, anybody that gives an order to fire on Americans is just asking to be relieved of duty to put it mildly.
>I knew a Nation Guard guy that went to Louisiana after Katrina
So do I.
Niggers shot at them so they fired warning shots back.
Niggers aren't American so it doesn't count though.

>US Cop and Military Fags Would You Fire On Americans

This would not go over well with the rest of the world no matter how pozzed it seems right now
Americans hold a subliminal place in the minds of the international community (thanks Hollywood!) even if we are on average fat and annoying
The US government would never recover from such horrible "optics" and other nations would be jumping out of the woodwork to support our freedom.

Attached: 1204852678450.jpg (1280x960, 334K)

That's why you kill them all. No witnesses, so I, the noble war veteran, plants evidence that justifies it.

Oh boy you not only live in a fantasy world but are violent. This will end well.

Good goy
Doggy want some treats?

It won't end.

Fucking spare me and your Dresden bullshit. Next time don’t start the war, such is the price of failure.

yeah. they can call themselves III%er or Oath Keepers or whatever, but when a merchant is holding a gun to their children's head they'll fire on whoever they're told to fire on.

>would you fire on Americans

They already do.

have fun being a rabid dog for the zog, faggot.

How is that differen't from 'failing' not to get shot by the police?

That will spawn domestic terrorists, where will politicians and military sleep?