He was turnin his life around!

Attached: 3272464D-FA4B-4AC9-8564-A24B5D85FD63.jpg (750x1007, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0&ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another young handsome kang slaughtered by the white mans. You’ll pay for this whitey.

Never question the government's monopoly on violence.

Counter Protest to March for Our Lives Rally
GET IN HERE
>pic related

Attached: HANDSUPjustkiddingjamalOYOU.png (753x424, 322K)

Cold blooded murder. White people make me sick. I can't wait until we control this country so we can kill them all once and for all.

Is that why he was breaking into cars that night? Did he normally murder old white ladies but he was scaling it back? What a crock of shit

If you watch the chopper footage and the bodycam he's clearly running from police, climbing over fences and shit.

If he's such a good boi why he runnin?

>goot keed
>couple murders, few felonies, normal keedstuff
>back pack full of handwritten letters to gramma
>President of 'Endangered Species Advocacy Club'
>volunteer at soup kitchen
>turning life around
>frequent blood donor
>once helped old woman cross busy street
>known to the community as potential super-hero
etc....

>Racist ITT will defend this

Attached: 76BEC1F0-3804-4CFA-838B-1ADC31C665E8.jpg (544x283, 94K)

pretty sure the punishment for breaking into cars isnt execution by firing squad.

>Dindu been good boy and he didn’t do nuffin and he bin gonna to church everyday.

>If he's such a good boi why he runnin?
He wuz runnin to class to tutor refugee chillins!

Glad he’s dead :)

Attached: 226F563A-6A68-44BC-A2B4-3AC0ECF91F70.jpg (640x625, 110K)

Didn't turn fast enough.

>He was a gud boy getting in dem church programs and was gunna start dem community college classes soon

HE WAS JUS A KEEEEDD!!

"He wuz a good boi he was really into edchumacations"

Attached: 1367001168969.png (384x221, 45K)

>use an ak in the middle of civilization against cops
yeah, this is never a good idea

Lurk moar.
(you)

Attached: niggacutthatshit.jpg (500x393, 115K)

Ironically, turning around is what killed him.

nigga ran and pulled his phone out at night time towards officers, cant say he was the smartest person

Cops fucked up here. All involved should be fired

Attached: sad dad & sneezers.png (615x345, 268K)

This are what edgy fat wh*te feminine bitches think and support for and it's your duty to fuck them up and make them your bitch brothas

Attached: Nigga Slayer.jpg (680x635, 276K)

underated

Attached: 1430205010088.jpg (887x1024, 123K)

It should be.

The punishment for breaking into cars, fleeing from police, then rapidly suddenly pulling something at them threateningly (he was not going to call his mommy and just didn't realize they might think it's a gun) absolutely is being shot to death especially when you're a known criminal with violent priors.

jidf

Bet the grandma is happier now that her pension has stopped disappearing.

Attached: nig-bigger-cock.png (567x387, 283K)

I don't see why everyone is so upset every time some fuckhead that runs from the cops gets shot. Start listening to officers, don't run away. Better yet, don't commit crimes. I've certainly never been shot by the police.

"He wuz gonna be a astronaut."

Attached: cec243e64b9e742f86618b1926620303d4246a7a35642c0a55f83ddda92e6df3.jpg (225x225, 17K)

>$20 by the us goverment has been deposited in your account. Filthy Bootlicker

Attached: RICH BOI.jpg (2736x4864, 2.63M)

Well, someone involved got the firing

Attached: 20ra.jpg (321x308, 17K)

>he a good boi he dindu nuffin
At least they didnt Photoshop a cap and gown on him

>Cell
> Phone

Why do you think so?

He was breaking into houses and cars.

They pumped over 20 rounds into an unarmed man

Your whore mother is the only boot locker here and I hear she is cheap.

>gonna church everyday
>church everyday
I love dumb niggers

Attached: happyhorse.jpg (661x525, 100K)

It was night time and he did run from the cops.

Don't call me mother a whore my dad is very sensitive and he's looking through this site with me.

Attached: 1521739366486.jpg (800x450, 80K)

>Gadsen Flag
>defends murder by police
You don’t seem to understand anything do you? Take that shit off you statist.

Number of rounds is irrelevant. Police are trained to mag dump when using lethal force. A gun is never fired as non lethal.

True, headshots are a bitch when shooting niggers in the dark

Attached: 84529673.png (396x368, 165K)

This wouldn't happen in Wakanda

Attached: 1520631682634.jpg (750x750, 49K)

>church everyday.
"M-mam, you only go to church once a week."
"Nah, don't you be talkin shit I go every day!"
"r-right."

> (OP)
>White people make me sick.
Literally GTFO of our white country. Access to white people is not a human right.

Attached: ada.jpg (573x729, 55K)

He was going to be a doctor y'all

> implying her father stuck around long enough to fuck her
Fake.

How many cops where at the shooting?

How many times do you need to shoot someone before they aren't a danger anymore?

How do you know it's not a gun someone just pulled out of their pocket as you cornered them in a yard after chasing them for a mile?

How many people do you think the victim had victimized in his life?

How many had he victimized that night?

How many more would he victimize in the future?

The only person who deserves bad things here is you for being so intellectually lazy and emotionally driven.
Leaf posters.

Maybe don't run from cops? Seems easy enough.

It’s true, he should’ve said he shoot the fucker himself for breaking the NAP. Don’t even need the cops what a rookie.

>Murder
>Stupid nigger does stupid shit and gets killed
>Implying

Have you ever had a cellphone thrown at you? They get pointier and pointier every year

WHAT TRANSPIRED PRIOR TO THE BACKYARD BEING FLOODED WITH COPS????

Your dad is a whore

He cum back to finish, as a father.

Not even Uncle Toms can resist murder — even on live TV. You have to kill a nigger if you think you’re in danger.

Attached: 0936E6D7-78C2-43E9-9106-4AD260E1F622.jpg (466x342, 39K)

Attached: nailed it.jpg (408x431, 89K)

My nan lost her right eye to an iPhone attack back in '08.

Comply, nigger, and you won't be shot.

Stephon Clark: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

>His grandparents and siblings was fatally shot by Sacramento police According to the Bee.
>Stephon Alonzo Clark, whose legal name is Backyard Thompson was pointing a firearm at a Sacramento helicopter circling overhead.
>Many friends also referred to him as Backyard Thompson
>Freddie Dixon a retired Grandparent, is Backyard Thompson's Father
>No firearm was found at the scene according to the police department.

Attached: backyard shooting.png (812x551, 252K)

>$15 Million CAD has been deposited into your FallujahONE account.

>breaks into cars
>busting windows in people's back yards
>North Face

Attached: 1494654264935.png (640x574, 351K)

Fuckin' Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Bulk of the series. Not exactly a lightweight.

Attached: sobchak.jpg (400x400, 27K)

So he also skis...

Probably where he went to distribute narcotics.

This is the worst organized rap sheet I've ever seen.

yes?
and?

Yeah but was it his cell phone?

Who the fuck wrote this? There is absolutely no rhyme or reason for the order of the offenses.
Hopefully a cop doesn’t shoot you failing simon says and everyone shrugs their shoulders in indifference and compliance

None of us are ever going to be in that situation because we don't commit crimes and run from police. Stop trying to blame cops for cleaning up society.

Reminder that's the infamous A Wyatt Mann.

Running from cops is stupid because it will get you killed, not because it’s inherently wrong.This doesn’t justify shooting unarmed suspects.
You’re right though, we probably won’t be in Stephon’s situation because we don’t commit crimes. Hopefully you also follow traffic rules to the T and if you do get pulled over, the officer doesn’t feel threatened.

Attached: B8030150-CD32-466E-A443-48B6F090F38A.jpg (750x969, 61K)

>Hopefully you also follow traffic rules to the T and if you do get pulled over, the officer doesn’t feel threatened.

I don't, that's not how motorcycles work. Cops aren't going to shoot you if you aren't pointing a gun at them or reaching for one, pretty fucking simple. I've had dozens of interactions with cops and haven't been shot yet. Being respectful and not freaking out and reaching all over and acting like a nigger crackhead helps. These retard blacks that point things at cops like you would point a gun are all asking for it.

Nigger you ain’t going to control shit. Niggers will always be less than 12% of the population and their aint shit you going to do about it.

Get your plan ticket to Africa if you want to live in a nigger majority nation.

Attached: 67EB3BBA-9379-4BFC-9A03-780749D4A018.jpg (958x542, 628K)

Will 40 acres and a mule work for you?

If a cop shot me hed be doing me a favor

Yeah one should always use leading zeroes

>He was turning his life around
>Goes from alive to dead
That's one hell of a turn.

Attached: 1517892858882.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

It’s not just blacks that get killed by cops though. I agree that there is a certain procedure you have to follow when interacting with cops. Being polite and following orders is useful here because it keeps you alive. Reaching for a wallet and ignoring orders is stupid, but not a executable offense because some cop decided to use poor judgement. And yes, I know that cop killers will pull their guns out in traffic stops and will murder the officer. It’s sick shit, but that doesn’t make it Ok for other cops to fuck up and kill an innocent.
Cops don’t even have to kill you. I’ve known people who’ve gotten beat up by several cops at once because one claimed he felt threatened. That’s mob/thug shit but they’re cops so it’s ok.
I understand that we give cops leeway for indiscretions because they are in a dangerous line of work. However, there is nowhere else in society where it is considered justified to kill an unarmed person because you thought they had a gun. The State has a monopoly on justified violence and most people just accept it because they don’t think it will happen to them.

:( have a pikachu to make you feel better
I should also add that it’s not just blacks that get killed by cops unjustly. The problem with BLM and those groups is that they focus too much on the race of the victims and champion pretty open and shut cases like Mike Brown as prime examples of unjustified police violence. Black people are killed more often relative to population (although violent crime statistics close much of that gap) but people dying is the problem. BLM (which should be named something better) should have framed the police violence discussion in a different way if they really wanted to reach across race lines. A lot of whites just don’t give a shit when you make it a black problem and feel alienated by all the white privilege rhetoric.

Attached: BD94BBCD-4130-43AA-8978-9370F1CAD4FC.jpg (982x814, 97K)

Lol hahahaha he Dindu nuffin!

I'll simply ask what was on the warrant that led to the arrest where the shots were fired.

>crimes happen in a vacuum with no other relevant factors

>when the meme is always true

Fuck me.

How is this not incitement lmao I fucking hate these people

He dindu nuffin

fuck the police no justice n piece

The police kill white people too but the media doesn't report on it. Its a police are shitty in general problem not a racism problem.

If anything the police are more cautious about shooting black people bc it causes them 1000x more controversy than shooting a white person.

Police also shoot dogs who bark at them during drug busts. Do they hate dogs too?

#oneless

Muh thin blue line dindu nuffin

Attached: C4700A5F-565B-44C3-8931-329FADA575EC.jpg (584x481, 48K)

>He was turning his life around
>He dindu muffin

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0&ab

Attached: 6bp6se-oaro2nvsq2yy.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

>20 rounds

Attached: pumpthemup.png (602x304, 131K)

DIN
DU
NUFFFFFFIN

Attached: 1515660916959.png (800x400, 18K)

Weird how black burglars and robbers are always right on the cusp of turning their lives around when they get shot by racist white poh-lice officers.

It's like them racist white poh-lice are intentionally targeting future black scientists, engineers and surgeons...

>Niggers will always be less than 12% of the population and their aint shit you going to do about it.

Nope Africans are now starting to immigrate to the United States

They will never rule, they only control the cities, if they go full retard, we are going to starve them.

lol once we're out of the way, it's just going to be you vs. the conquistador/aztec admix

best of luck~