What did I miss? Can somebody please explain why everyone on the right hates trump today? Sincerely asking. Thanks

What did I miss? Can somebody please explain why everyone on the right hates trump today? Sincerely asking. Thanks

Attached: 83AF8B5B-40C0-44AD-B103-FADD2C111F38.jpg (1233x823, 163K)

He passed a shitty budget

He didn't veto a massive unread spending bill. The swamp just got a refill.

Appointed John Bolton as head of NSA. Didn't veto the omnibus bill which includes a raise for congress, 3.1 billion to Israel, and possibly blocks the border wall. Moving to ban bumpstocks. All this in less than 48 hours.

Top 5. Anime Betrayals.

And all this surprises anybody....why?

He was a pro-big-government emotional leftist all his life, then decided to talk like a right winger for an election, now he's governing like anybody who paid the first bit of attention knew he would.

He said once that republicans are the dumbest base of voters ever. He said you could get their vote just by saying anything they want to hear.

What’s wrong with giving Israel 3 billion that’s nothing and they kill sandpeople for us

That was a fake quote nice bait

We're 20 TRILLION in debt. That 3 billion could have gone a long way.

>they kill sandpeople for us
you have that reversed

Attached: zionistbloton.jpg (938x844, 133K)

He's the National Security Advisor, not head of the NSA.

They got him by the pussy

>Trump trying to push DACA
>Trump not pushing for more wall funding
>Trump giving unnecessary conventions to Dems for military spending (Because we are going to go to war with Syria and Russia any day now)
>More money to Israel (Probably in preparation for war efforts in Syria)

Get ready. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Attached: 1520727059973.jpg (1694x2963, 458K)

As a faggot piece of shit liberal, I’m thrilled with Trump today. Banning bump sticks, signing a spending bill absolutely crammed with massive cultural program spending, etc. Its just so beautiful. George Soros would be so pleased with his friend Donald Trumpstein.

This as well. I can't believe I thought Trump might be different. I should've known that he was rotten since he married his daughter to (((Jared Kushner))) of "666 Fifth Avenue"

They are setting up all the chess pieces to make Israel the center of the world stage through (((religious prophecy)))

if you're Christian or Muslim (or a kike) don't fall for the trap. Your soul might depend on it.

Basically they're going to start the civil war soon and want no one to support the president

>Blindly signs bill that has quite a few things tossed in there
>one is for more surveillance
>the other literally bans him from building the wall

Waiting for a libshit to kill him, hopefully on live TV.

They ARE sand people, you dope.

Ironically, it seems like you were the one not paying attention. He was speaking like a republican for the last two elections prior to his own running and was even known to be a casual racist thoughout the 90s and 00s.

:) happy to inform.