Occultic;Nine

Did you guys like it or is it shit?

Pacing could have been better, and many characters were underdeveloped. Needed more episodes. Still quite enjoyed it, and at least it was better than the other SciAdv stuff aside from Steins;Gate.
Miyu best girl.

artstyle was repulsive

I liked it alot
Threads when it was airing was fun too, with trying to figure out what the hell was happening
Hoping the VN game gets translated

There was something about it that made me keep watching.

It was enjoyable enough I thought. These two in particular were nice.

Loved the ending. The pacing is mostly my problem.

Ending was shit, pacing was fine.

Ending and pacing were average.

It's got big boobs, if you like that sort of thing.

Ryotits were actually the worst part of it, because it always ends up derailing discussion.

99.99% of anons would never have even taken up the series if it weren't for the milk aquariums.

I'm on Episode 11 now.

I was already spoiled on Ryoka being possessed and being Tesla's granddaughter, but I was never told she was also part of a massive medical conglomerate. This actually kinda makes me like Ryoka a lot more.

I loved budget Zenigata.

I enjoyed it in the beginning, but it's obvious the ending was rushed and incomplete, leaving a lot of loose ends and unexplained stuff for the proper VN.

Nah, in this case her breasts go way overboard and become a very niche fetish. It was just a turn off to a lot of people.

I was a big defender of the ending when it actually happened, saying that it was good that we both actally got an ending to the anime story and that have new things to look forward to in the VN. But now that the VN's outand everyone whos played it is saying that it doesn't clear much up at all, I'm less confident.

Niche fetishes are what the anime industry runs on.

I remember being 20 once, too. Your acceptable boob size range will grow as you age.

That raises a couple questions. Which episodes covered Volume 2 of the VN and when did it become anime-only? I'm already aware that the whole first volume was covered in Episode 1. I'm interested in how they handled the second volume.

I'm only in it for the busty adults in undersized schoolgirl uniforms

That's true. I used to be very picky but as you can see, my tastes have expanded to a huge range of oppai cows
>Pic related

>I'm already aware that the whole first volume was covered in Episode 1.

Are people still repeating this meme? Episode 1 just happened to start and end at the same points as volume 1, but the actual contents of volume 1 were spread out throughout episodes 1-3.

I liked it because it was bad
visually was pretty great at times though

The LNs and the VN aren't the same thing. There's three versions of the story: the light novels, the anime, and the visual novel.
There are 3 volumes of the light novels. They're unfinished, with more volumes on the way.
The anime adapts all 3 of them in a weird way. Episode 1 is the barebones deatils from volume 1. Episodes 2-6 are other bits from volume 1 and volume 2. Episode 7 is the barebones details of volume 3. Episodes 8-12 are other bits from volume 3 and anime original stuff (including the ending).
I haven't read the visual novel, but from what I've heard it mostly adapts the anime and has even less deatils than the light novels. It's ending doesn't calrify much more than the anime's ending did. People are mad at it.

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying, guys.

It's funny. Her tits are so ridiculously exaggerated and huge that oversized titty fanart actually ends up making them smaller than they are in the source material instead of bigger.

Best anime of 2016 for me. Hearing about the VN is a dissapointment. I was thinking about getting it if it got translated but guess I won't now. A shame

I believe it was released on the 9th this month. Only in Japan, though. No sign of a translation.

One of the worst shows that people watched that year
Sure, there are worse things but nobody actually watches those and they're forgotten for eternity

there was one who was a bit overdeveloped

Judging by the pretentious title and the size of her breasts, I'd say it's the latter.

>pretentious title
?

Her breasts are perfect.