Im disgusted by the hypocracy of this board...

Im disgusted by the hypocracy of this board. You act like you didn't want him in the white house yet you secretly know hes the one who will deliver the top happenings (that you so very much want) come the following months/years. Im absolutely disgusted with you Sup Forums.

Attached: bolton.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

He’s literally the beast the bible warns us about

I haven't been here for long but it seems like people here used to be much more nihilistic

Attached: IMG_3342.png (640x1136, 1.17M)

>hypocracy

I'm disgusted by your spelling, mutt.

Well said, OP.

You weren't a faggot for once, good job!

Cry, cry more you little baby. You pathetic conflict avoiding cuck. Go suck Putin's dick, go suck Assad's cut cock too you little sissies. Anti-war faggots are pathetic, you can call me "boomer", "kike", does not matter, it's just lies, the truth is that you are a bunch of losers full of estrogen who consume anti-war communist bullshit propaganda. I'll love to see John "send two nukes for the gooks" Bolton bombing the ever living shit of that disgusting sandnigger hellshole called Iran. The US should bomb more countries, nuke more subhumans to show the world who is in charge. Come on shills come with the insults, they're all lies to excuse your cowardice.

Attached: zzz4.png (980x742, 634K)

It's been interesting seeing the board go full neocon over the last year.

I was expecting after the election for a hard left swing. Not this.

I never said I was anti-war, I'm only reaffirming the fact that Sup Forums doesn't hate him as much as they claim to

I secretly want World War III because I want to be drafted.

I want to fight and kill people but I’m too afraid to sign up for the military. My family and friends would shame and never look at me the same way.

If I was drafted then I’d live my dream of becoming a man, killing people and seeing the world. Bolton puts me one step closer to that reality.

I know I’m not alone here.

I don't want war with Russia and Iran.
I want war with China.

You're a fucking idiot, as seen even before your flag. It doesn't matter who runs your shithole, you're a zionist war criminal. Get rekt.

Threadly reminder we still haven't done shit about the OPM jack.

i don't care about happenings i want whats best for white people
china is our main hope for unseating anti white american hegemony

Goyim like Bolton and Evangelicals who suck the dick of Israel make me cringe and reeeee

t. fed up Heeb

>china is our main hope
Then hand them the world, it's already theirs.

I'm not going to fund/fight your fucking illegal wars

No more kike wars!
Bolton is the fucking swamp!

So is everyone else

Sup Forums is not (yet) unanimously committed to Accelerationism

I don't quit, so I never will be.

Trump hasn't delivered a god damn thing.

The problem is those happenings = blue tsunami
A war with Iran or North Korea gets us nothing except a blue congress

Don't complain when they send ya ass to war, amerimutt.

Attached: 1408130549651.jpg (276x280, 24K)

We never wanted wars for Israel, If Bolton loves those kikes so much he should move there.

O.P., some of the lads here want happenings they can watch from within their beds, not happenings that can potentially get them drafted.

Completely agree. Bolton's appoinment is the best thing Drumpf done for his entire time in office.

All hail Major Bolton! KRIEG! KRIEG! KRIEG!

Attached: 1294801729642.jpg (257x284, 22K)

>National Security Adviser takes us into wars
This is literally not the job of the National Security Adviser.

So what? The president is a mere figure-head anyhow; it's the Supreme Court which runs this country.

People were saying he was the head of the NSA yesterday

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)