I'm staying home 2020

Today has been the worst day of this trainwreck of an administration.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-23 at 5.40.54 PM.png (627x524, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ&t=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180228112528.htm
cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shill

Please tell me what is good about the spending bill that just passed. Anything.

This is a stupid ban, it will do absolutely nothing.

How to bumpfire WITHOUT a bump stock:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64

>BAN ASSAULT FINGERS!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 5.43.51 PM.png (884x705, 1M)

SHILL
This. He's doing it to take away talking points of Dems.

Maga!!

Attached: 1508298721925.png (929x530, 56K)

Welcome to the right side of history, and the majority. A slim minority of retards vote. 49%
We have no blood on our hands. We get to watch this shit show and laugh at everyone who emotionally invested in jews.

YOU DUMB NIGGERS ARE SO DUMB

Memeflag faggots need to be burnt alive.

That aside, trump has shown he is just another RINO.

Solution: ban semi-auto guns

Fuck off retard, i'm not saying this is some justifiable 3-d chess, it's just fucking pointless.

The ONLY reason i'm still voting for Trump is because we have no other option and I prefer "kinda shitty" (R) to "very shitty" (D). Trump let everyone down today and deserves to be ridiculed for this bullshit.

Attached: 1514052001801.jpg (500x500, 132K)

And he will do it with assault weapons too. You are a fool if you think he wont sell gun owners out for a fucking border wall or trade legislation.

>I prefer "kinda shitty" (R) to "very shitty" (D)
Either way all of America is going to turn into California and then into Mexico. Why do you want the SLOW decline over the faster one?

Bump stocks are not firearms. They can be banned.

No the solution is for gun-grabbers to fuck off or die.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 135K)

More time to prepare.

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

Attached: 1491740282365.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Mohammed

What is the difference between a "bump stock" and any other regular rifle stock?

Anyways the only positive of the inevitable gun ban is that larpers will be forced to admit they were never really willing to fight back and that they're all pussies with no meaningful conviction

Hi, shareblue, how are you?

Honey, I know you work for CTR, but let's not pretend you didn't vote for Hillary.

>Obama was the good guy all along
Because we have to hate him. Because he's the hero America deserved, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight

There is a spring in the bump stock, pretty much you are using the recoil to pull the trigger faster.

Are lighter triggers "rate increasing devices"? The ATF ruled bump stocks cant be machine guns. Hes classifying semi autos as machine guns

Good. We don't need cucks to MAGA.

I support this.
I don't support the spending bill.
Still a bad day overall.

They can't physically do this. Every new law just becomes an engineering problem that will get solved before any legislation leaves committee

Does it make much difference? I've shot a gun a few times and had no problem shooting real fast without one

Why do working-class conservatives still fall for the (((republican party)))? Did they learn nothing from Reagan? Or the Bushes?

Fuck the south is full of retards.

Bump stocks aren't guns so it's not a 2nd amendment issue
.the biggest criticism is "it will do nothing " but that fact also functions as an argument for it.
>it won't do anything. so who cares?
I don't like it but I'm not bent out of shape over it

More YouTube gun content to report! Thanks!

Give an inch, take a mile.

Trump is right.
Ban guns.
maga

>This is a stupid ban, it will do absolutely nothing.

Not stupid, it's genius. Wave some gun control in the Dems face just to show that it won't work in the next happening.

So can you really not answer his question?

>Let's give the Democrats what they want, that'll show them!

Hey dipshit, liberals know gun control doesn't stop gun crime. That's not why they want it, that's their cover. They want to incrementally disarm the American people. Trump is helping them. This is not a win for us.

MAGA

Attached: garand-cartridge.jpg (616x1024, 161K)

FUCK YOU
DDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: DRUUMPF.jpg (1190x595, 316K)

time to ban guns too folks

Attached: 1519882256763.jpg (833x666, 208K)

He's just making America safer, there is literally nothing wrong with this

>liberals know gun control doesn't stop gun crime
You're giving them way too much credit. Maybe the elites do, but your everyday snowflake doesn't

You can stay home, the Dems could use one less vote.

>one post by this ID

The elites are the ones with power, genius. Every inch of gun control justifies the next inch.

I want plebbit to leave.

>What is the difference between a "bump stock" and any other regular rifle stock?
It simplifies bumpfiring, by means of a little slider (and sometimes spring/cushion) inside the stock and a finger-rest to lift your finger off the trigger momentarily each time the gun recoils. That said, with the right technique, semi-automatic guns can be bumpfired with merely a hooked stick, a rubber-band, a beltloop, or even with nothing at all.

LMAO ALL YOU SHITS THOUGHT TRUMP WAS GOOD LMAOOOOOOOOO
BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>not-a-shill.jpg

Who really believes the political class on the right really wants the peons to own guns to
>stop tyrannical government
? They don't believe this shit. This is exactly why we keep getting screwed over and over on guns. They are just as afraid of us having guns as the shitlibs are - probably more after the Alexandria shooting.

kys

Attached: South_Park_Indiana_Jones_5_raped_Mr_Hat.jpg (1600x1200, 187K)

Good meme fag shill
Kys

Attached: 1521686059740.png (439x290, 44K)

Attached: 1512113952540.png (944x4013, 409K)

>lurk here and on /pol
Get's me every fucking time. The absolute STATE of trumpets

gonna have to ban rubber bands
youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ&t=

And the fix nics was in this and we didn't even get nation reciprocity

Do like me. Show up and vote Democrat down the board so the RNC will remember when they crossed the US worker. Let the Dems have the power start a civil war. I do not care what Trump does beyond this. He rolled over and lost my respect. Impeach him / assassinate him I no longer care.

Attached: based.jpg (259x194, 5K)

No matter how fast you can pull the trigger you probably won't get near the same RPM as a bump stock/full auto. It's pretty much for blasting multiple targets in the shortest amount of time. Spray and pray if you will.

We’re gonna beat the Democrats by becoming the Democrats! MAGA! HIGH ENERGY!

>Democratic leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi taunted Trump during the House debate on the bill on March 22, saying:

>He has said in one of his tweets this morning how happy he was because he got the $1.6 billion to start the wall and more to come. That’s not completely true, Mr. President. There’s some resources for fencing and repairs and the rest there. But some of that money is for technology and other ways to protect our borders. We all have a responsibility to protect our borders, north and south, but if you want to think that you’re getting a wall, you just think it and sign the bill.

This lmao, what a retarded thing to say

I dunno, this time judging by the tone of everyone, this might finally be coming to a end.

Drink bleach kike

more reddit fags that ban anyone who disagrees with their cult leader

Spray and pray will get you killed. This is why the military went from the M16A2 to the A3. The latter has a three round burst instead of full auto. For those who have fired a full auto know that it is very difficult to keep on target. A lot of ammo is wasted. Might be useful as a scare tactic, but not for precision killing.

I have fired an AR with a bumpstock and didn't like it. It's a novelty. The guy had another AR without and that was the one we played around with the most. You want full auto? Get an M60. That will mow shit down with pretty damn good accuracy.

From year 2000 to the present there have been a total of around 300 deaths as a result of school shootings, around 1000 deaths due to hornet/wasp/bee stings, around 3000 deaths related to Islamic terrorism, around 200,000 deaths related to drunk driving accidents, around 300,000 deaths related to drug overdose, and around 9,000,000 abortions in the United States.

Death total year 2000 to Present
>School Shootings: ~300
>Hornet/Wasp/Bee: ~1000
>Islamic Terror: ~3000
>Drunk Driving: ~200,000
>Drug Overdose: ~300,000
>Abortion: ~9,000,000

Are we going to allow Trump and the GOP in power with the help of the Dems and Media to impose more gun control regulation and support the leftist attacks on the 2nd Amendment while they cite a death toll that does not even approach the death toll casued of hornet/wasp/bee stings?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180228112528.htm
cdc.gov/motorvehiclesafety/impaired_driving/impaired-drv_factsheet.html
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Attached: ods2016-slide01.jpg (1000x750, 115K)

Also, I found the bumpstock to be a little loose and added to erratic aim. If you simply have to have full auto, modify your sear/trigger, it's not that difficult. I'm telling you though, the AR is too light on the front end to handle sustained auto fire and works best in bursts.

>automatic guns are for spraying and praying
retard

It’s not an official ‘Federal Budget’. It’s an Omnibus bill…not a Budget…He outsmarted them again…Congress basically screwed themselves by not passing a Budget…

Per the Constitution…the President must adhere to a Budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.

This is another one of those big Porkulus Bills, like they gave Obama for 8 years. This is not a Budget..

An Omnibus Spending Bill may have some ‘instructions’ as to how the money will be spent…but Obama ignored them. He spent the money, or didn’t spend it, however he wanted to. And Congress didn’t do a thing about it! Because they couldn’t..

I think our President observed how this happened, year after year. He is bound to realize that those ‘appropriations’ for different things in these Omnibus bills…are merely ‘suggestions’.

>This. He's cucking to fucking communists democrat rats who want to throw this country to the wolves

I fixed that for you.

This nigga gets it. Accelerationism is the redpill
Wrong. Faster decline leaves our state institutions intact so they can secede and govern once we balkanize.

Slow rot makes everything just go to shit.

"I love the Second Admendment."
Hey goyim in the Justice department, fuck with citizens again. But don't worry about career politicians who break laws or run pedo rings.

either we get the Pauls in or we burn the whole thing down. We can not do nothing

fpbp

shills are making zero progress. they're a waste of money.

Just reported you to the fbi, have fun in prison sweetie ;)

Exactly! I cannot BELIEVE the astounding lack of perspective. So much attention paid to an irrelevant novelty issue.

Democrats are BUTCHERING our people in death clinics, but people actually care about this pointless issue

I need a poweful gun for when the time comes to give those babykilling, society-destroying, illogical monsters the justice they've richly earned themselves

I do not give a flying fuck what you want to call it. It was a big fuck you to the us taxpayer which is actually Trumps base. I am personally done with Trump for bitching out, and I will vote Democrat to rid every republican I can for office to spite them for raping me again and again. Short of every DACA being beaten half to death and ever illegal too then deported Republicans are now fucked in my circle

Attached: salsa.jpg (235x214, 10K)

Fuck you. And if they know who I am, then they know that I had every right to fire automatic weapons. Besides that, it is perfectly legal to own automatic weapons (with certain guidelines). All it costs is $200.

t. proud veteran

you are trying to hard

>novelty issue
That's the point, Einstein. What REAL shooter gives a flying fuck about a bumpstock?

No I am pissed. I do not care what you think Trump just pissed on alot of people in my area and we only allow you to fuck up once. Like difusing a bomb you get one chance to not fuck up in my circle.

Attached: chimpout.jpg (225x225, 9K)

jesus chirst lel

Attached: capt kirk hand on face.jpg (921x606, 23K)

come over to /iag/ faggots

WHERE IN THE FUCK DO YOU NEED BUMP STOCKS? AMERICA PLEASE EXPLAIN?

>difusing

>I know how to report an anonymous Sup Forums poster to the FBI, and they would give a fuck even if I really did.
That's special, faggot.

Attached: SmuggieShareblueDuties.jpg (1200x1050, 179K)

>Are lighter triggers "rate increasing devices"?
or triggers with a shorter reset?
they're not yet but they will be soon

Buddy you better wish I was shareblue along with close to 50 million pissed off rural retards as they say. Real life Trumper now done.

Attached: ANTIFA.jpg (263x191, 7K)

And that was why I didn't reply. (Also 'alot' and 'only allow you to fuck up once'; I didn't know where to begin.)

wouldn't that make bayonets illegal as well?

Suck a ...... That where a fagot cuck like you, that allows someone to roll over such as this belongs.

Attached: dick.jpg (225x225, 9K)

> Israel appreciation general
yep, Sup Forums is dead

Liberals wont give a fuck and his republican fans will.

What a idiot, he is falling to the pressure of the media, and from that he is gone.

ISRAEL #1

Boris, is that you? Say hi to Doris for me. And Natasha.

Trump has made liberalism mainstream in the Republican party.

What a fucking cuck.

Wait. The bump stock seems like a useless piece of crap designed to circumvent laws. Do we not want laws.

No but Vlad is watching me right now. He says hi. He also says he bets you cant beat your head against a brick wall for ten minutes straight.

Attached: comingsoon.jpg (317x159, 8K)

I'll explain this once since maybe you are confused but probably a shill. Bumpstocks are shit. They are also not covered by the 2nd Amendment. Anyone who thinks that any and all weapons and/or attachments should be legal is a blithering idiot. He hasn't made any attacks on any kind of weapon type or ownership requirement, only banned a novelty item. Now, you can accept this, or not, but I won't debate it with you.

Hmm

Attached: brokernRLL.jpg (640x480, 51K)

How is this relevant? If they're a shill it doesn't make their argument worse