Look who has a new video!

youtube.com/watch?v=4YLQdqzeNko

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 5.50.24 PM.png (1708x960, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI
youtu.be/4YLQdqzeNko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ECELEB
FUCK OFF AND DIE

>tfw no gf

26 yo kv 4 years away from becoming a wizard WOOOO

Attached: 1.jpg (120x90, 5K)

do you not recognize krystal tha queen user

Leftist subhumans like you need to die.

Be gone

same, but I'm glad to be thot dodging

Attached: 27879391_1934030323579169_6867120886273540096_n.jpg (956x956, 59K)

she's right. but it's too late to try to take your toys away now ladies because you're damaged and can't hold out long enough to succeed.

>3 dates before you get a fuck?!
how can guys ever wait that long especially when you can have multiple women competing for you.

>something is wrong with men
maybe is you, you fucking cunt!

>i have a high sex drive
i bet you do slut. go fuck your fuck buddy.

Attached: 1507704399879.jpg (440x498, 28K)

at least you dont have huge fucking tits from being fat as a child

>3 dates how can guys wait that long
meant as a sarcast response. If a whore gives it up after only 3 dates it's nothing going to change shit.

No because I don't obsess over every whore I see

tits or gtfo

alt-right virgin bait

stop obsessing over internet whores

nah, im just going to kill myself if i am not able to get rid of them soon, im normal in every other aspect, good-looking face, but i am forever completely unable to obtain real happiness because of them. I feel like a freak, and freaks should die.

just get a surgery

Tired of this in-car video format

i would bleach u bb,whats your ethnicity ?

This woman is very attractive.
Seems like a mega bitch though

Who is this slut? Get this shit out of here.

I don't have the money, and I am extremely self-conscious from years and years of psychological abuse, I can barely leave the house while wearing sweaters, most jobs make you wear uniforms that don't hide shit and to be honest I would rather kill myself at this point than feel like a fucking genetic-freak clown for others to laugh at one more fucking time.

>it has nothing to do with how annoying and bitchy I am

She's cute for a blackish chick. I'd spread it open wide and give it a sniff.

As hilarious as she is with her own circumstances, aging into her 30s and not finding any available men who still want her, she does have a point in the grand sweep of things. Whatever standards women collectively set, men will rise collectively to meet those standards. I won't argue with that point.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Af6b_wyiwI

you minus well just enjoy life and play video games

you will die one day anyways might as well make the best of it.

What's your height and weight?

I am overweight now, because I got to a normal weight and it just made them more obvious.

In HS sophmore year I was ~270lbs 5'8", super depressed, just felt like dying because everything normal in life was denied to me. So I lost a shit load of weight, got to 165lbs 5'10" Senior year, and my man boobs just stuck out more. I was happier while losing the weight, thought that it would at least help them get smaller and then I could get surgery finally be normal, finally be happy.

That didn't happen, gyno stayed almost exactly the same size (like the largest size on the scale they have for it). So I gave up, went to college, very slowly put on weight, now I go from 210-230 every so often.

I just want to fucking die, I hate it so much, such a stupid fucking thing has stolen everything from my life.

I have no love, I have no reason to exist, I am a fucking clown.

I get no joy from games anymore, I haven't in a long time. I wish I could do as you say, but even if I could I would know in my heart that I would just be contributing to further societal decay.

mpv youtu.be/4YLQdqzeNko

Fixed it for you.

The women don't find me handsome,
but they do find me handy.

I'll build this bitch her dream house. She deserves everything she wants with that fantastic attitude.

How else would you know how busy they are?

I know he asked you a question, but my god stop being a whiny bitch about everything.