Serious Mature Anime > Moe shit

What mental gymnastics does someone have to do think otherwise?

Prepare to blast some booties

>Zero
>Not Moe

OI IM LAUGHIN MATE

None, you just need to finish going through puberty.

Yes. I know mods are very touchy if someone criticizes moe.
Context means everything.

im with you m8

You logic is flawless. Dont let them tell you otherwise.

>Turning into a greasy loli loving otaku
No thanks.

its learning to relax
people like you are the bitchy secretaries of the world

Pic not related right? In all honesty there isnt a "mature" anime as majority of the audience isnt like one

When I'm talking about "moe shit", I mean shit that's pandering to the lowest common denominator in jap land.

>serious mature anime
Woah there fella. Don't get so agitated or your fedora will fall off your head.

Don't worry, prepare to be assblasted by literal manchildren with nothing but farts in their brains on how their "fun" shit moe "slice of life" shit anime are better than serious stories with serious writing and actual plot

>fedora memes XD
>Agitated because some people like trash
Nope.

>family love
>moe

or they can both be good for their own reasons

That's fine but claiming that it's better than something with anime actual substance is not.

Why not both?

people watch moe to have fun
people watch anime in general to have fun

if you feel intellectualy superior because you watch angst and edgy anime, then you surely aren't old enough to be here

>go to a restaurant
>get a nice juicy medium rare steak
>offers you literal shit as a side dish
>"well there's nothing wrong with options ay?"

>chuunishit
>mature
I question your maturity.
>food analogy
>hurr shit
Every time.

If you think something is good just because it's "mature" you're a buffoon. Of course, if you think something is good just because it's "cute" you're also a buffoon.

>But it's fun XD
Not an argument.
>You feel intellectually superior
No one ever said this.

>pretentious about cartoons that appeal to literal and mental teenagers
>calls others manchildren
Reminder K-On! has mainstream appeal while TM is only praised by weebs.

i feel ashamed for laughing out loud at this

>an actual plot is better than slice of life
Shit, I guess someone should've told Seinfield, huh?

>anything that doesn't appeal to the Pokemon audience is edgy and pretentious

Truly the brainlet mindset, would probably call Kaiji edgy trash

Is Sup Forums the only board that likes pleb shit?
It's like Sup Forums liking mobile games or Sup Forums loving marvel shit.

Maybe in your dreams. It's actually the inverse.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums talks more about BvS than any actual film.

Nope sorry, K-On! was huge. TM appeals to otaku/weebs and shonenkiddies.

Both of you are wrong.

The most popular anime in Japan is shit like Detective Conan and Doraemon.

No, we make fun of the kind of kid who thinks Death Note is the greatest thing ever and all anime is shit if it's not "smart" and "serious" like it is.

>TM only appeals to weebs
Yes that's why Fate prints money from mainstream audiences.

Sorry, not serious and mature enough for Sup Forumseddit.

Moefags are literally pic related. The cringiest people ever.

so, you're saying that no one can watch anime for fun? someone call the janitors! someone is having fun while watching moe!

>food analogy

>Not an argument.
I mean it kind of is.

>I'm going to strawman an entire group of people with a fucking shitty parody

>fatetards
lol

You laught at Sup Forums but they still enjoy and discuss classic vidya on their board while 90% of Sup Forums threads are battle shounen anime/manga.

I like my manga/anime smart, but Death Note is far from being the best in that regard.

Mental toddlers can't enjoy an episodic series. Pity them.

>a cast of manchildren

It's just a very shallow way of saying why you like something.
"It's fun" could be applied to literally everything.

> 90% of Sup Forums threads are battle shounen anime/manga
Because of Sup Forumsermin like yourself. How about staying there so Sup Forums can improve?

More like, the majority of threads are either about ongoing stuff, or ShonenJumpshit stuff. Or memes like FMA/HxH/Evangelion.

What would you describe as 'serious mature anime', OP?

and here are the edgelords

I guess OP is somehow forgetting or being too new to know the fate series started as an eroge

This.

Sup Forums love to think they are hardcore and love to make fun of normalfags and yet most of the threads on this board are literally entry level shit for casuals.

You're thinking of /vr/. Sup Forums is just console war shitposting, feels guy, and whatever the fuck that golden smug face is supposed to be. There's occasional discussion but it's almost impossible to find because it's bumped off the board by the latest LOL thread.

It's entertainment. Not everyone is desperate to justify themselves out of insecurity like you.

>Sup Forums is to blame for Sup Forums STILL discussing Naruto in 2017

Why can't you accept most users here enjoy it? All the oldfags who shitted on this left as you can see by how slow threads move here year by year.

Sup Forums simply has bad taste.

>Shows that critically acclaimed are bad!!!, cute girls doing cute things is actually better.
Again with the mental gymnastics.

I think OP only saw fate/zero
he has no idea of how the nasuverse really is

Both are garbage. True anime fans only watch hot blooded action shows.

And Sup Forums isn't filled with casuals, fotms, e-stars/sensational bullshit, and normalfags. Sup Forums is a trash board.

>When I want to watch a series that focuses on the story, character progression and plot
>moe fags start screechin WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE MINDLESS FUN WITH CUTE GIRLS?

you can watch those type of shows, but there's too fucking many of them now and I want my mature shows back

>medium rare steak
Guess you enjoy something that's slightly shit already.

I don't give a shit about Sup Forums im talking about Sup Forums.

VN fag here.
I actually don't like how they took out the eroge parts out of the anime adaptations.

If you can't like at least one show from every common genre then you can't really judge can you. You don't base how good a show is by it's themes but how well it does what it is trying to do compared to other shows in the genre and others in the medium as a whole.

Sup Forums doesn't go and shit on other boards like Sup Forums does. Sup Forums still acts like the board isn't trash now. Can't even make a manga thread without getting banned.

>Naruto
And Super and the other shonenshit and threads filled with redditors and other trash. When Naruto was "banned", boards like Sup Forums took up the slack. They still have Naruto threads any chance they get.

But you can have cute girls and a plot at the same time?

>STILL
Naruto was so hated it was banned on Sup Forums for years. "still" implies that this isn't a new thing.

>moeshit eaters

then fucking travel back to the 80's instead of whining about how japan changed taste

it's like complaying that all music today is trash (and it really is) when it's continued being produced because a vast quantity of people on the word enjoy it.

just stay quiet and go back to watching your old laserdisks

>he gets well done steak
>he actually enjoys eating rubber

What is this poorly conceived strawman? Half of these things even being brought up on Sup Forums would get your thread deleted.

Um dumbo, you should cook a steak rare, not even more like cardboard.

And you're pretending Sup Forums isn't worse. But Sup Forums might catch up, thanks to people like you.
>Sup Forums doesn't go and shit on other boards
It has no right to talk. It's a garbage board everyone else shits on.

>not medium exactly

and let people enjoy things

>he eats steaks
Nice unsophisticated shit food.

it has moe art design
that makes it moe, faggot

>Naruto was so hated it was banned on Sup Forums for years.

Meant Naruto was finished and yet faggots STILL bothered to read some shitty sequel because of retarded shit like "I'm in too deep"

>serious mature anime
>moeshit
I smell a bait, otherwise it's only newfag who's gonna unironically using those terms these days.
Sorry but you should have focused on some decent job or your relationships with your gf/wife/family instead of watching cartoons and justifying it.

I'm convinced that no one on this website knows what "moe" means. I'll give you all a hint. It doesn't mean cute.

only the top row is good anyway
that that make the meme better or worse?

I never see "moefags" whine. It's always the people who hate "moe" who whine about everything being shit and instigate fights, like this thread.

There is almost no such thing as "mature serious anime".

Can you give some examples?

It's not the primary focus of the show moefag

I used to defend moeshit because it made normalfags uncomfortable but now that it has reached mainstream statue I will shit on them for watching pedophiles shit.

See my 3x3:

Berserk

You have to be a virgin, once you actually have sex with another human being that you actually care you will stop watching all these placebos (becasue you will realize that they don't even come close to the realt thing).

>implying mapo tofu guy is not the moe-est of all cast

That's because you're a VN fag
You're probably sad they spoiled Heaven's Feel in Zero as well

>critical acclaim
>taking the mental shortcut of letting other people decide what you should or shouldn't consume

take a show like cowboy bebop, Akira or Kaiba and show them to an american/russian/french

they can all enjoy them on some level for their art or story

show those same people your shit moe blob shows like dragon maid or K-on

they'll look at you like the pedophile that you are

Moe shows are garbage that only appeal to the lowest scum of humanity

You're under the impression that that's the only side dish there.

>with your gf/wife/family

Fuck off normalfag.

Hokuto no Ken
People nowadays, especially kids dont have anyone to look up to. So they turn into fat sacks of shit arguing on the internet. It pains to see so many people with greay potential waste it on the internet instead of studying or training for a sport. Theres no ambition, everyone wants the easy way out.

xD you tell em bro

Sup Forums constantly denies this simple fact.
Otakus are the scum of nip land.

>t. virgin

Aren't you also arguing in the internet