Blood Blockade Battlefront & BEYOND/Kekkai Sensen S2

How'd ya like the new episode Sup Forums?
Kekkai Sensen discussion thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14481025
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennō_Senshi_Porygon#Aftermath
twitter.com/Bulldog_noh8/status/934357403851558912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm two episodes behind, three with this. I haven't been noticing many threads. Things seem down.

>Promised a Carnage-Man episode last week
>he's barely in the episode
Still a good episode

I didn't even remember that he appeared in the manga in this mini-arc.

Sort of lackluster to be honest, but as it is a classic build-up episode it's to be expected. Looking forward to see what that tiny weapon dr. microbe made is able to do.

Holy fuck, that preview made me spit my drink.
>Klaus: I am sorry, Sonic. I cannot understand monkey language. Zapp, if you would?
>Zapp: Ah, he says he wants a banana for a reward.

>Dimming the screen in scenes that aren't even bright
This shit needs to stop.

It's just me did they changed Deldro Brody's VA?

Remember that Keiji Fujiwara is still recovering of whatever he had, he still is not returning at it's fullest.

That was racist as fuck. I'm curious to see how they will change that in the dub

I wonder if something happened in that scene, because the framerate died, at least for me, in that part.

There's nothing really to talk about with this season. It's just episodic cool moments

It was bad. I miss Season 1.

Can someone tell me if the Walkure earphone's girl shows up again in the manga?

It was terrible. Worst episode of this season for sure, and worse that it didn't even warp up this week so next week we get more of this shit.

A slow-paced episode focusing on a character we've literally never seen before with a cliche plot. I long for season 1's pacing and direction.

Look at it this way: There are no recurring characters other than Libra.

strawpoll.me/14481025

But Zapp is a dumb monkey. Not even in a racist way that's just his characteristics.

This show is just a watered down Gintama

When the plot will finally start to move? So far it is 1-2 episodic plots with a tiny bit of main plot.

Zapp is most likely hispanic, not black you racist.

This show is episodic. Fuck off, plotfag

Burgerfriend

They're sticking to the manga and Nightow basically makes it up as he goes.

Zapp is from India and he was a wild Jungle Boy like Mowgli.

So does the cute headphones girl show up again?

Also, when she said
>Start negotiations at 3 million
did she mean volts?

Klaus is my husband!

So that's who the big guy is in the ED

I'm three episodes behind, Vol. 10 when?

WHY

Probably dollars?

This season is way better than s1, plotfags please leave.

So what, you wanna chase away 75% of the fanbase on Sup Forums? As in, get rid of the three other people who hang out and discuss this show with you?

You have a very bad and wrong opinion.

the new director sucks

White alone made s1 better

The problem with this isn't even that it's episodic. All good episodic shows at least have some sort of plot thread or central character arc. This just has nothing and nothing matters.

He was there the whole time.

You're wrong. The second season is still fun and packed with Chain but it doesn't have as much oomf as S1.

>HnK reference
>Makes things 100 times worse
Sugoi.

Hahaha good joke user.

That's what I love about the ending and it's why I watch it every single time after I watch an episode. Every single story we've dealt with so far was in there from the start.

I'm liking the s2 way more too.

Damn that nigga big

Someone needs to put "slice of life" in genre section on Kekkai Sensen MAL page, then maybe normalfags will stop complaining about MUH FORMULAIC ANIME. I blame LN adaptations for this.

is this season even worth watching? matsumoto's direction is fucking fantastic, and after the two episodes i've seen that have 0 influence from her whatsoever, i can barely bring myself to be interested in continuing any further. the pacing, along with other things, sucks ass.

If you like the characters/setting

This. Managing to put every single plot of the entire season into the ending without spoiling any of what is happening AND making it visually stunning AND having great music makes this ED just phenomenal.

White and Michella are also in the ED so we're totally also getting those two story arcs covered right? ;_;

>tfw Sonic is smarter than Zapp

>tfw Zapp is a mutated sonic monkey

That explains everything.

The designs for just even the two bit characters are amazing
>that motherfucker made of arms

He has a nice suit, knows how to get hookers for an affordable price and is fluent in monkey.

>there are people that dont know when Zapps birthday is
>there are people that dont celebrate saint Zapp in all his glory

It's Zapp Renfro's birthday; say something nice about him.

Our Sempai who art in Libra,
Dick Suck be thy name.
Thy douchbaggery come,
Thy face-beatings be done
By Klaus every time, since you will never get the drop on him on earth nor in heaven.
Steal not this day our delivery pizza,
and haze not your fishman buddy,
as he forgives you and visits you while you're hospitalized with explosive diarrhea,
and lead us not into a Bones ending,
but deliver us from DESPAIR.
For thine is the Freedom Magnum,
and the pizza, and the boner,
for ever and ever a kuso monkey.
AWOO.

If you can't enjoy a show because it doesn't have a plot, you were never a fan in the first place.

White made S1 better but not because there was a plot. White could be sick and never be part of the barrier and still make the show better.
I miss White ;_;

>knows how to get hookers

I honestly wonder why Zapp bothers with all the prostitutes. Personality aside, he's a decent-enough looking guy and /fit/ as hell too; you'd think he'd at least be able to pick up chicks at bars in New Jersey or something without having to pay.

Remember the episode where he was trying to pick up the burger girl and got real fat? Yeah Zapp is...Zapp

After however many decades of decoding Master Raju's theremin language, monkeyspeak must be easy mode.

Tumblr plz

The hookers are the only ones who put up with his uncontrolled dick.

I'm sure he does, the one with the cat seemed to not just be a prostitude.

Hookers are probably just quick and easy to get. If the price and quality of service with his usual girls is good then they might be a better option than spending time, effort and money on picking up some girl at a bar.

>even Yutapon loves it

Season 1 had a lot of best episodes but Z's Longest Day was pretty tops even among those.

You raise a valid point.

yfw Zapp sees the same girls so often they give him loyalty point cards for a freebie every 11th time

The thread is pretty dead today, was there a thread before this?

Don't think so. HS was up much later than usual, so that might be why.

A friend of mine is legit friends with some hookers he visits regulsrly and gets a friendship discount because of it.

Zapp having that seems natural.

How the fuck are people still alive in Hellsalem's? Not only do you have to watch out for regular monsters, giant monsters, anglerfish monsters that use bars as lures, monsters with internet access trying to cause the apocalypse, jar monsters, loli monsters and zapp now we have to add sentient microbe monsters to the list?

Easy answer: most aren't.
There's more monsters than humans at this point and a lot of those humans are tourists. The ones still living there are usually just lucky, fast or good at hiding out.

Diner girl seems like a nice, regular girl. Her luck stat must be through the roof.

She also rarely leaves the house it seems and probably is friends with some strong monsterd that are her customers, if some person tries to harm her or her store.

White is in both the ED and OP, WHERE IS SHE LADS?

I want to see more of her.

She showed up in like episode 1 as a butterfly. Expect nothing but little things like that. She's dead m8.

In the ED, OP, Leo's dreams, his heart and all around Hellsalem's Lot making sure it stays intact.

I can't take it, I miss her smile.

So that's what was going on here? Buy two get one free?

To say nothing of the Blood Breeds, or the 13 Kings, although the latter seem like a bunch of slackers for the most part.

Who wouldn't want to protect that smile?

Chain is best girl. Awoooo

>although the latter seem like a bunch of slackers for the most part.
To them it's probably more like camping out in the woods and listening to the birds chirping all day and watching the ants and squirrels run around like the robots they are doing the same thing every year.

I didn't even realize the possible implication until now. I don't think it was intentional.

>provides good food at reasonable prices in a friendly atmosphere
Yeah I'd probably kill for her too.

Leo said it's Zapp who is getting the money in this deal, so technically he is the hooker.

You meant to say S2 is shit and everyone already dropped it at this point.

Great

Any decent girl would notice he's retarded by talking to him for 1 minute.

>decent girl
>new york city

>Chain
>the diner girl
>HOWAITO
All seem pretty normal
Where was this mentioned again

Season 2 is good, but it's just not as good as season 1.

Bright red flashing lights need to be dimmed, and red colors can only flash on screen 3 times per second. I'm convinced they straight up cut frames. They need to just put warnings at the start of shows and stop doing this shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennō_Senshi_Porygon#Aftermath

>Nightow retweets this twitter.com/Bulldog_noh8/status/934357403851558912
What did he mean by dissu

Alpha Stigma?!

>the world will carry on and nothing will happen
Yeah just like nothing happened in Canada. Fucking japs.

>Where was this mentioned again
Previous episode, when Zapp gets all fussy about Zed having his high expenses covered by Libra, and not working to pay for it himself. It's also revealed Zapp has a gambling problem and wastes his entire salary on the same day.

Wait for the BDs you fucking retard

Ah, I thought that means he borrows money from them and never gives it back. This makes more sense I guess.

Not only that, but based doctor flea was in all the time too.

He probably does say he is only borrowing, but when he only gives sex favors in return, in addition to having women pay for his food and drinks, then that's him whoring himself out.