Why arent you browsing Sup Forums like its a publicly searchable database tied to your IP address and location?

Why arent you browsing Sup Forums like its a publicly searchable database tied to your IP address and location?

Why aren't you posting like this could be used against you as evidence in court?

Are the ideological positions you take on here backed up by evidence or are they purely emotion?

Stay safe anons, dark days ahead.

Attached: ayylmao.png (1886x1561, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-11-05/canberra-man-jailed-for-publishing-secret-document-online/6914430
huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/17/gregory-hamalian-holy-cross_n_2318241.html
thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/another-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's satirical

fuck off pussy if it comes down to Sup Forums posters getting imprisoned for thought crime the world is already lost anyway

Cause even here I’m careful enough not to say stupid shit

People are already being arrested in the UK for posts on here. This applies to anyone outside of the US (the only place with free speech defended by law).

>Why arent you browsing Sup Forums like its a publicly searchable database tied to your IP address and location?
Because that isn't what it is.

>what is satire

well said cross bro

>LARPing mongorian unerwater bike riding forum full of mongrels
das racist

Because this is all anonymous satire. We don't mean a single word of what "we" "type"

DEATH TO ISRAEL

Agree. A sad truth. But for the record I'll state that all of my correspondence on this site has been satire and do not represent my personal beliefs.

I'm scared user.

Attached: 1519551500272m.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Sup Forums doesn't even allow illegal content

Attached: 1521686059740.png (439x290, 44K)

Worst I've done is say kill Epstein. I wouldn't mind talking to the courts about why I typed kill a jew pedo. KILL EPSTEIN, FUCK YOU GLOWNIGGERS. COME AND FUCKING SAY SHIT TO MY FACE I WANT THIS PLEASE GIVE ME VALIDATION.

What if it is deemed not satire by courts in your country?

Precedent has already been set with Count Dankula, and he has pretext to his satirical joke.

Attached: freespeech.png (1769x487, 546K)

"Politically Incorrect" is a politically based comedy show hosted by Bill Maher. This board is named after it. The purpose of the board is entertainment. Retards from voat and t_d come here thinking there's something real going on here. It's just a joke, you dumbfucks.

see
we are actually all leftist cucks acting like nazis

Good one user

Attached: 1x01_Pilot_(23).png (600x338, 305K)

The fact that this shit could apply to anyone outside the U.S. shows how cucked everywhere is. You could have probably prevented this.

For the record everything i've said has been satirical

Attached: 1521791318365.jpg (562x539, 56K)

>THIS
jews are not people and should all be killed.

It's satire, I have nothing but love for the goyim.

>citation needed

It's done for academic and educational purposes, everything that I've posted on any IP, at any time, do not represent personal views.

For the record everything I post on here serves in the pursuit of knowledge, understanding of human nature or for satirical humor purposes. Outside this post, nothing I say on here in no way reflects my personal beliefs, morals, values or attitudes.

Attached: 1519530166030.jpg (574x500, 106K)

abc.net.au/news/2015-11-05/canberra-man-jailed-for-publishing-secret-document-online/6914430

huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/17/gregory-hamalian-holy-cross_n_2318241.html

thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/another-Sup Forums-user-gets-busted-fbi

DO NOT ANSWER

SIERRA
ALPHA
TANGO
INDIA
ROMEO
ECHO

Attached: 1521657988740.jpg (503x503, 65K)

See

Then we all go to prison.

Attached: 1520619710930.png (312x300, 104K)

combobreaker

Attached: ss (2018-03-23 at 11.43.16).jpg (252x208, 22K)

It'll be like one big Sup Forums meetup 5 years from now

Attached: 1mbuh7.jpg (440x435, 19K)

This thread is fear mongering by someone who doesn't remotely understand what he is talking about.

I'd love to know what im missing here.

Honestly, please tell me what im missing here.

I'd love to post here without the very real likelihood of the posts on here being used to jail or gulag users that succumb to a tyrannical leftist government, which is becoming more likely by the day.

Attached: asdbasd.png (1625x950, 909K)

Sometimes I wonder if I screenshot Britbong posts and send them to the police if they'll get arrested

Never said anything I wouldn’t say in real life.

Come for me

We need to bring back the 'Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact' header back. It was legit protection

I hope they try to approach me.. (;
You know one day I hope to leave this world with a red hot barrel and a high blood alcohol content.

Filthy Scottish Police housewives are waiting for your call...

Attached: chat-job-uk.jpg (400x283, 86K)

this desu

Attached: todays_youth_in_factory_working_hard.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

cambridge analytica doesn't get it
we know they are spying on us
enjoy the random stuff, and they will actually draw conclusions