UK Love Thread

Enough of the shilling.

In this thread we celebrate the scientific, legal, philosophical and civic accomplishments that Britain has given the world.

Attached: download (1).jpg (205x245, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0
youtube.com/watch?v=u9PRwn2uexI
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3HRbEBkxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_monarchs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

WWW.

There is hope
youtu.be/MyaTkglhLd0

>1 post by this id

>civic nationalism
>hope

new

probably just a bitter frenchie desu

Attached: Anglos did everything.jpg (1200x967, 255K)

Other than the Westminster Confessions and Catechisms, there's not much

>Isaac Newton
>Magna Carta
>John Locke
>Adam Smith
>Industrial Revolution

>Have you even read John Locke?

The light, if you are an artist Britain has the most interesting light.

Yes goyim yes! Love UK! It's finally happening, they're ridding UK of bigotry and racism!

would you kindly fuck off?

Oi where's ya loicense for the f word m8?

Isn't your permission all I need?

Your country wouldn't exist if it wasn't for us. A thanks would be nice.

>hardly a bong in the thread
>all OP comes up with is a German queen
The English are finished and no one is mourning. Not even us whites. In fact we're rejoicing. Culling the herd is a good tactic, and Britian needs to be culled. Finish the job Pakis.

You're coming with me right bloody now ya law-breaking bigot
Doesn't it make the UK even worse according to /pol?

No. You should've pulverized them into the ground as soon as WW2 ended. We all should have. US/UK fucked up the endgame by allowing (((Churchill))) and (((Roosevelt))) to take the lead.

i've had england and wales and ireland and scotland on my bucket list forever, but i will never set foot in europe while the eu is still a thing. am i safe to go there because it's an island and not technically ON europe? i'll stay out of londonistan, ofc, even though that's where i wanted to go the most.

I'm not saying it's a good thing.

Despite terrorism, Yurop is still generally safer than USA - you should be fine if you come here

The old Gang!

Attached: hygeimg703489r78e67ufje7i398fsijefo.jpg (960x640, 46K)

Elizabeth I was a Tudor. You know we haven't always had the same royal house, right?

>german queen
lel brainlet

You're right! She's Welsh. Always thought she was ugly but not quite ugly enough to be English. Apologies, krauts.

when the aliens land which major world language will we teach them?

Yiddish

Have you ever seen a Welsh person you fucking aquafresh faggot?

Begone Shabtai!

>Elizabeth Tudor
>German Queen

Is this the power of the Dutch?

>Britain

FUCK OFF MATE, WE'RE FUCKING ENGLISH

BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

ALWAYS UP FOR A TEAR UP

FUCK THE JOCKS, PADDIES AND TAFFS

INGERLAND

Attached: Ingerland.jpg (260x384, 28K)

It's hard to love someone when they've been defeated

Attached: TheMasters2.png (1828x2172, 1.98M)

Hebrew

I have, but never been to Wales. Are you seriously suggesting the Welsh are even uglier than the English?

The Welsh are absolutely hideous. Proof you know nothing about the UK.

Taking advantage of germany's mercy in WW2 and only winning with the help of a huge superpower because they're pussies?

FORESKIN, NOW

No. I am suggesting they look different.
And neither look ugly
>inb4 picture of some particularly unpleasant anglo

I just watched that Patriot movie with Mel Gibson and the whole time I hopelessly wanted for the redcoats to win.

>this is a 10/10 in the netherlands

Attached: Dirk_Kuit.jpg (532x525, 79K)

I wouldn't exist if not for the colonial era.
But I thank God every day that I was born here and not there.
The state of Britain right now is utterly demoralizing.

Is that out of hatred for the yanks, or just that you like us?

No.

Attached: 1508963200413.jpg (300x378, 21K)

>you know nothing about the UK.
I know it's a nigger-tier country economically compared to its peers, I know it's inhabited by inbred mouth breathers with short legs and huge guts, I know it's a place where muslims mass rape white girls despite their looks and I know its dominant people the English are the scum of the earth.
Do I know enough or do you think I should visit and suffer to see it with my own eyes?

I just imagined how cool it would be if the US remained part of Britain and would be a grand empire and stuff.

They already know Yiddish.

Attached: 1476935971866.jpg (1000x680, 366K)

Thank you Oleg. Russia is Britain's natural ally

Shitty bait.

>nigger-tier country economically
We're the second biggest economy in Europe.

> I know it's inhabited by inbred mouth breathers with short legs and huge guts
Stop taking Sup Forums memes seriously.

Hey I had a knife just like that, a very old one. I found it buried in the field and thought that maybe it belonged to a Napoleon's soldier even. But later found out that they started making them only in 1890.

Liberalistism is the way
youtube.com/watch?v=u9PRwn2uexI

Attached: sargon.png (482x624, 346K)

Thanks for the thread USAbro.

Here's a contribution. 10 Downing street is actually the whole street, and I had no idea for most of my life. I thought it was just the number 10 door.

Attached: 10-downing_street_ground_floor_plan.jpg (1200x918, 330K)

>Welsh
>hideous
This is incorrect, patently so.

Attached: Catherine-Zeta-Jones-2.jpg (488x750, 103K)

>We're the second biggest economy in Europe.
Third, and 11 out of the 12 most impoverished shitholes in Western Europe are in the UK. Look it up, the pictures are highly amusing.
>Stop taking Sup Forums memes seriously.
Seen many of them just this evening. They were inbred mouth breathers with short legs and huge guts - literally all of them. Also, drunk, I think - hard to tell the difference.

Yeah, I'll retract that. The Welsh aren't that bad really desu.

Das rite.

Attached: Ioan Gruffudd.jpg (258x400, 24K)

Attached: LongPixie Grenadierbloodyhell.jpg (591x600, 74K)

Anything for mum and dad. Continental eurofags can get fucked.

>Third, and 11 out of the 12 most impoverished shitholes in Western Europe are in the UK. Look it up, the pictures are highly amusing.
And the richest is also in the UK.

We segregate our poor so they become concentrated in certain areas. Unless you're an egalitarian and/or communist, you should be enthusiastically cheering us on.

>Seen many of them just this evening. They were inbred mouth breathers with short legs and huge guts - literally all of them. Also, drunk, I think - hard to tell the difference.
Probably tourists from the "impoverished shitholes" you've already mentioned. They're scum, I'll grant you that.

All countries have scum. Ours is just more noticeable because we're a bigger country with a bigger population.

>Ours is just more noticeable because we're a bigger country with a bigger population.
No it's because we were one of the first countries to have a proper welfare state. Awfully dysgenic

yeah, you pen them in with the pakis and laugh at them when they are raped and killed

This too.

On the plus side, it makes them racist. I guess they'd make decent rank-and-file in the event of a revolution/civil war (which would also be an excuse to clear out the dysgenic elements).

>And the richest is also in the UK.
You must be referring to a small stretch of London where Russian and Arab oligarchs stash their commodity wealth.
>We segregate our poor so they become concentrated in certain areas.
This is actually true. The French do it too but only with the poor shitskins. The English seem to hate their own poor even more than they hate the pakis.
>Probably tourists from the "impoverished shitholes"
Also true, I don't think any of them would classify as middle class. Maybe I went a bit too far just now, but my city got overrun today by English degenerates because of a cuckball game, I wanted to smash their faces them but there was too much police around so I take it out on britfags here.

Lol

Attached: 00.png (1288x2185, 233K)

We are worthless before the majesty of nature. Hideous corpses animated to greed and filth, in some sick play of feigned meaning.

Attached: 1h7aq.jpg (202x448, 23K)

>English degenerates because of a cuckball game
Fucking degenerates. Trust me, we hate them just as much as you do.
Also you only have to deal with them occasionally, we have a perpetual stream of them in our cities.

Britain was the only Colonial nation smart enough to bring women with them when creating new colonies. Because of that, their legacy shall live on until the end of time.

Attached: 1520482631559.jpg (1135x710, 253K)

You should just do what we do to Anglos.

Attached: ENGLISH OUT.png (525x942, 531K)

Source on this pic?

>Birmingham
Anywhere north of Cambridgeshire and I couldn't give a shit.

Inferiority complex?

If that's the case then English people feel inferior to Poles as you attack them relentlessly.

The first settlers at Jamestown were men who were alone for a long time, they kind of went wild when women finally arrived in Virginia

Reminder that Americans mixed anyway their British identity in the 19th century and their only claim to some kind of British indentity is the English language, which also happens to be spoken 80% of Swedes.

Attached: Stourhead,_Wiltshire.jpg (1920x1080, 2.03M)

In all seriousness it's a pretty scummy attack. I hope he was being smug or something to deserve it.

Attached: 1505497569263.jpg (894x671, 195K)

The Tudors had no claim to England. The last rightful King was Henry VI. The true line survives in the Beauforts. Even the succession of James Stuart was more legitimate than Henry Tudor's.

To be fair to the attackers the Birmingham accent is the most annoying, constipated version of English I've ever heard.

The scum fight each other. Most of us don't care about the Poles, as long as they're out of sight and not sitting drinking on street corners.
I for one actually quite like them.

British being ugly is just a D/C meme to make the British race-mix. This is how it goes
>step 1: cherrypick ugly druggies and the media cherrypick the worse and put them on the tv i.e Jeremy kyle and hollywood films
>Step 2: claim that all brits look like them.
>Step 3: do (((polls))) to prove it.
>Step 4: sites like r*ddit and other forums spread it around

This leads to British and European men having a bad association with British women, which in turn leads to confirmation bias of British women being ugly, gross and etc due to the bad association.

Attached: learn the diffrence.jpg (2956x1144, 776K)

Attached: anglo-american.jpg (1000x1430, 578K)

Henry Tudor was a Welsh patriot and he BTFO the Anglos at Bosworth to liberate his people.
Cymru am byth, Harri Tudur am byth.

Attached: Henry VII's banner.jpg (500x197, 61K)

Yes ik. I go to Wales often, people usually just act like other Anglos.
You lot seem alright

Not by choice, the civil war wiped out the British complexion of our country and we had to replace an entire generation with Germans. Some of us still can trace our lineage back to the colonial period, and we are very proud of that

Why do you welsh prefer the Irish d/c over the English.

>German Queen
You are aware that Elizabeth I is not the same as the current Elizabeth, right?

Richer people in Cardiff (and often Wales in general) tend to be more anglicised. A lot of the time they have completely English accents, like this Plaid Cymru member.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3HRbEBkxo
I don't mind the average Anglo. Still, independence now.

Because we are more like the Irish and we both share a history of being shafted by the English. We're both Celtic and we both have our own Celtic languages.

you guys have fallen a long way with what you're doing to dankula, southern, pjw, etc.

Attached: 1521633835218.jpg (851x630, 146K)

Biden is French, Ford is an English name, Clinton is an English name (and he is Protestant, so he's def not an Irish American), Colbert is a French name and he's a cuck anyway, pretty sure Macfarlane is Scottish or Scots Irish (i.e the Prods who hate the Irish)

The southern England one is too swarthy, but otherwise I agree.

Colbert is also an Irish name, he said in one interview he pronounces it in the French way to sound classier.
For some reason Americans with like one Irish ancestor are called Irish-Americans.

Don't worry NZ, you'll import European problems yet. You think a nation born from colonialism will escape?

They'll remove the Union Jack from your flag because it's offensive to the Chinese and Maori, then they'll start taking down Cook statues, then they'll vandalize Anzac memorials because Anzacs were "le evil white soldiers", etc.

>independence now
ugh this meme. Yes you have a distinct culture, yes you have a distinct language, but you are still Anglos.
Genetically you are very similar to us (English people are more Celtic than Germanic on avarage), and we have over a thousand years of shared history.
You really want to balkanise the UK for the sake of being able to make your own laws?

The Tudors were mostly English by the time they came to the throne.

Well (((UK))) you want to be a monarchy...
Why not, but do it right.

France: 3 royals dynasties
Merovingians : 255 years
Carolingians : 236 years
Capetian : 805 years ! of pure french blood

UK:
House of Wessex : Some trouble with vikings it's but ok, so let's say 139 years of pure English royalty.

House of Normandy : Fucking William ... 70 years. but ok it's a conquest.

House of Anjou : by Matilda the cunt, French Domination kek

House Tudur : by Lady Margaret the whore, Welsh domination. Today a part of UK it's ok

House Stewart : Scottish domination today part of UK
then 1707 union ! yeah !

House of Hannover : WTF Hanover !? haha

House Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha : So a German fucked Fatty Victoria and his wife's son became the King of the UQ.

House of Nairobi when ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_monarchs
(((WINDSOR)))

Attached: victoria-and-abdul-screengrab.jpg (800x495, 73K)

>e, I wanted to smash their faces them but there was too much police around so I take it out on britfags here.
Coward. Fight them and beat the police too.