Which kind of border wall will you choose ameribros?

Which kind of border wall will you choose ameribros?

I like the top right one. Simple but efficient.

Attached: file.png (1441x1000, 1.58M)

We should let Mexico choose since they're the ones paying for it

go with the one you can afford

Attached: 512d5841a88720eb380ed2be9a4a607b.jpg (800x600, 127K)

Bottom left

It's not bad. I like the one next to the bottom right with the pipe on top, too.

But where is the razor wire?

top right

Attached: god_bless.jpg (1280x720, 1.57M)

Can’t we just nuke mexico? Fuck those lazy brown pieces of shit, turn the whole shitty country into a glass parking lot

>commie id

There's not going to be a wall user.

checked have to buy their silver first

Oh shit I'm cursed indeed.

I prefer a 20x20 trench.

What game is that?

None of those or any wall will be built. Trump went full retarded and signed that away giving the dems there biggest win in a decade.

>not choosing the obvious bantz wall of salty mexican tears

Attached: E07F011F-D96D-45DB-A8C9-FCB72D932B46.jpg (541x813, 306K)

I like this one.

Attached: Yuge.jpg (1366x768, 124K)

duh seee thru wun cuz wuts a cam a ruh

Couldn't they just break two of those bars and sneak through? Only reason I don't like the design.

Top right

no he didn't

TOp right seems the most sensible.
I don't understand the ones with 'bars' at all.

>I DON UNDSTBTAND THING

Mexico is paying, right?

>implying there wont be landmines, Sharks in the Rio Grande and heatseeking laser guided missile turrets immediately passed the wall

Attached: 180ADB99-4BB8-43E6-8C84-CDFE2A65347D.png (750x1334, 2.17M)

there's only one border wall that truly matters; amirite Ameribros?

Attached: 1510947121380.png (500x583, 110K)

it's so small animals can get trough

Attached: ibwf.jpg (852x480, 67K)

How much budget do we have left after Israel's gibbs?

Rollercoaster tycoon 2

What the hell were they thinking with the open ones? You could pass kilos of cocaine through the gaps no problemo.

top right is how I imagine it looking

center bottom right has caught my eye though.

>You could pass kilos of cocaine through the gaps no problemo.
Exactly.

Attached: 1464199397266.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Second from the left on the bottom. So they can see our beautiful country but not touch. We need to pour some salt in the wound.

Attached: D0F104F1-352B-42E8-9DF8-DFEB38308EB0.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

The point of the wall is to keep the mexicans out though

Not top right it’s too prison looking. One of the first three would go with the desert colors and the sixth one is good too.

Bottom left will win because it has the most American Steel™

Sup Forums has built better prototypes during the election campaigns. Too bad I deleted my folder. Anons made stuff like lava pits, laser guided gattling gun defense systems, and other good ideas. These prototypes they actually considered are pretty boring and I'm actually a little disappointed. It's just a wall and that's it.

Guys we want to keep out racially deficient beaners not cocaine. The bars can act as a filter to stop people with inferior native dna and allow the cocaine to psss through.

I choose the border wall that Trump is currently trying to build aka no wall at all

You really need to try it. Seriously. 3 and 4 simply don't measure up.

I like all.... BUT why NO watch towers or at least a catwalk were snipers could perch and shoot

This is just the wall part of the wall, those things are DLC

Literally any design can be foiled by a jackhammer / angle grinder combination. A wall is a sixth century solution to a 21st century problem.

enough to finance, fight and die in their wars
inb4:
>a missile is launched at the Pentagon yet again
>it's blamed on Iran
>troops bring hell to Syria, kill everything and let god sort it out
>now that the US has a major footprint in Syria, Iran is the next take down
- the "funding for vets" is to create the necessary VA infrastructure to care for soldiers in the coming battles
- Europe should prepare for a new flood of Syrian refugees from Africa

Attached: jbi.jpg (758x530, 35K)

My thoughts exactly, because idgaf about snakes and shit needing to travel, if they’re on the other side when it’s built then too fucking bad I guess you’re a Mexican snake now

How about we actually develop economic relations with the South instead of fueling the government collapse of its nation states? The """Wall""" was the dumbest fucking thing ever said by Trump, and the people that eat this meme up are the dumbest fucking people. WE DO NOT NEED A WALL. WE NEED TO STOP MEDDLING IN THE SOUTH'S BUSINESS.

You have to go back

okay; right after Mexico and points South of Mexico unfuck themselves. Why tf is always up to the US to be ass-up?

We aren't getting one, given recent developments.

They could just throw a rope over and tie it to the bars after it's gone over, then climb up.

something like this but armed.

Attached: jlkljk.jpg (630x418, 64K)

Efficient at fucking over small wildlife, sure. It has to has bars on the bottom.

Fortified earth, automated drones on each tower point. All sewage and wastes used as moat.

Attached: The Wall.jpg (1920x1200, 704K)

I'm an American citizen, retard. I was born here. How about you grow a brain instead of parroting the crap you see on the (((news)))? Or is Trump being allied with Jewish bankers not enough proof for you?

Or perhaps you're just a shill.

We're never going to Syria because Russia has boots on the ground there already. Not any more than a handful of Special Forces we have there now. One more likely to go balls deep in Iran than Syria at this point

border patrol agent that trump was questioning on live tv a couple weeks ago mentioned that being able to see through the wall is indispensable. otherwise, mexicans attempting to illegally jump the wall can just wait next to the wall until an opportune time comes.

so, trump agreed with him. the border wall will look like one of the bottom two middle prototypes.

Yes but instead of just being able to walk or drive across the border you have to take the time to bust through the wall giving everyone else time to arrest you